Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

It's Pays To Serve God..read These Great Testimonies To Boast Your Faith. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Pays To Serve God..read These Great Testimonies To Boast Your Faith. (1226 Views)

Why Your FAITH No Longer Works. / "Repent To Those That Insult Men Of God"..read / Don't Mess With God. Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Pays To Serve God..read These Great Testimonies To Boast Your Faith. by tunji09(m): 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
Scholarship via kingdom- focused prayer!
“On Monday, April 27, 2015 during the covenant hour of prayer, The bishop challenged us to seek first kingdom of God and his righteousness by engaging in 30 minute prayer for the interest of God’s kingdom and see what God will do. I believed and obeyed the prophet. After Prayer for God’s kingdom, I connected to canaanland for the covenant hour of prayer. The prayer ended by 12:30am (Texas Time) and I went to bed.
Behold, few hours later, I got an email from the society of women engineers (SWS), USA that I’ve been awarded a scholarship which I applied for and had been praying about. From that email, I learnt that about 1600 people applied for that scholarship, and out of that number, God distinguished me for his glory. I give all the glory to the God of this commission who has never left himself without a witness in our lives. Indeed Matthew 6:33 works!”---Chisara,J,a(Texas)

Join us this Sunday@ for our Prophetic declaration service, June 7, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:50am, 9:40am, 11:30am. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/

Financial breakthrough via soul winning!
“When the bishop instructed us to win soul for Christ during the seven weeks of divine visitation, I asked God while praying how much he would pay per soul and established. The Holy Spirit told me to name my price and I said 1 million per soul. After the first soul won and established, I made 1 million from a business venture after one year of stagnation. I immediately won and established another breakthrough. I won and established the third and fourth soul and God gave me 1.2 million and 950,000 thousand profit from my business ventures.
Also I quoted for a contract but I was offered amount less than what I asked for. I was invited to the organization to negotiate, and I insisted on my initial cost, the contract, running into millions of naira, was awarded to me at own cost!”…Jide,S.

Entitlement s of seven years fully paid!
“During the Covenant hour of prayer, I came with one prayer point: ‘Father, let there be sudden supernatural testimonies in the life of every winner in the zonal center.’ This way my prayer during the personal supplication. Thereafter, the Holy Spirit instructed me to pray for the release of my entitlements, which was delayed for 7 years and I obeyed. After the personal supplication session, the bishop pointed towards my direction and declared: “That thing which you prayed for is released supernaturally.” I believed it and said, ‘Amen’. That day, I went to the office and told our secretary that the issue was settles and that no more complaining. Ten minute later, my boss walked in and instructed that all entitlements be calculated and fully paid. I give God all the glory!”----Ayo Friday.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Ancestral Serpent. / Germany Used To Be The Promised Land For Migrants. / Love, Lust, Sex In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.