Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

"Repent To Those That Insult Men Of God"..read - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Repent To Those That Insult Men Of God"..read (1947 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More / Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 / "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Repent To Those That Insult Men Of God"..read by Solomon19(m): 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
Dear all i see people insulting men of God on nl whenever they post anything about them,i'm very sorry for your life.those man of God don't need to be present to hear you,there is a curse attach to it,weather at their present of not hmmm. David said don't not touch thy anointed,if you read all about David you will see where he keep telling the people about touching not the anointed of God (pastor,bishop,apostle) or any title.weather he is right or wrong, some people are good at knowing fake or original men of God,don't be a fool.who are you??my advice any man of God you see do him good,and do the right thing to him, you don't know original or fake only God knows.. (1 Chronicles 16:22 saying, “Touch not my anointed ones, do my prophets no harm!”)(Psalm 105:15 "Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm."winkto obey is better that sacrifice,he that have ear let him hear...God bless you all..

1 Like

Re: "Repent To Those That Insult Men Of God"..read by TrajansKong: 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
Solomon19:
Dear all i see people insulting men of God on nl whenever they post anything about them,i'm very sorry for your life...there is a curse attach to it

Indeed my broda! A death-curse from the Almighty. Followed by an eternity of suffering and endless pain. This we know.Fear and obey above all things. Question not lest ye also be amongst those roiling in hells depths. We, the blessed and obedient, shall have our reward, praising Him forever, safe and sanctified behind heavens ramparts.

Re: "Repent To Those That Insult Men Of God"..read by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
Solomon19:
Dear all i see people insulting men of God on nl whenever they post anything about them,i'm very sorry for your life.those man of God don't need to be present to hear you,there is a curse attach to it,weather at their present of not hmmm. David said don't not touch thy anointed,if you read all about David you will see where he keep telling the people about touching not the anointed of God (pastor,bishop,apostle) or any title.weather he is right or wrong, some people are good at knowing fake or original men of God,don't be a fool.who are you??my advice any man of God you see do him good,and do the right thing to him, you don't know original or fake only God knows.. (1 Chronicles 16:22 saying, “Touch not my anointed ones, do my prophets no harm!”)(Psalm 105:15 "Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm."winkto obey is better that sacrifice,he that have ear let him hear...God bless you all..

First of all, Lemme educate u... If u want to understand what a particular verse means, read the verses before it. Read - 1 Chronicles 16, start from chapter 8 n read to 22.

finally, ask men of God to repent.

1 Like

Re: "Repent To Those That Insult Men Of God"..read by Solomon19(m): 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
chuna1985:

First of all, Lemme educate u... If u want to understand what a particular verse means, read the verses before it. Read - 1 Chronicles 16, start from chapter 8 n read to 22.

finally, ask men of God to repent.
you fool,you agent of the devil repent or you die..loose your harden heart...
Re: "Repent To Those That Insult Men Of God"..read by Jeromejnr(m): 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
Reports on earth declares them blind, an envious, proud and avaricious people: make sure you purge yourself of their faults.
A man should therefore always shut his lips, as far as he can, to truth that seems like falsehood, since he incurs reproach.

Actually the whole point is, people should learn to control their tongues.
Re: "Repent To Those That Insult Men Of God"..read by MaziOmenuko: 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
Poor fella, his dad must be a pastor: of course whyvelse would he start a thread to warn y'all, better listen to him!

2 Likes

Re: "Repent To Those That Insult Men Of God"..read by Solomon19(m): 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
this is what happen to those that insult Elisha the anointed..2 kings 2;23;24...23 And he went up from there unto Beth-el: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth youths out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, you bald head; go up, you bald head.

24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tore forty and two of the youths.
Re: "Repent To Those That Insult Men Of God"..read by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 14, 2015
Solomon19:

you fool,you agent of the devil repent or you die..loose your harden heart...

Madman on the lose ooo, who open yaba left gate

I just taught u a way to use d sense God gave u n instead of saying thank you, ur here talking about d devil..... Who is devil, have u seen him before

U need bible lectures, ur lagging far behind.
Re: "Repent To Those That Insult Men Of God"..read by TrajansKong: 9:25am On Sep 14, 2015
chuna1985:
U need bible lectures, ur lagging far behind.

Fool!! It is YOU who shall be left behind and cast into the outer darkness. God will not be mocked!!

Re: "Repent To Those That Insult Men Of God"..read by freecocoa(f): 9:28am On Sep 14, 2015
OP cry me a river.

Men of god ko men of ekwensu ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Repent To Those That Insult Men Of God"..read by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
TrajansKong:

Fool!! It is YOU who shall be left behind and cast into the outer darkness. God will not be mocked!!

lmao..
Re: "Repent To Those That Insult Men Of God"..read by kevoh(m): 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
A l'enfer to the men of dog god tongue
Re: "Repent To Those That Insult Men Of God"..read by Solomon19(m): 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
I PITY SOME PEOPLE HERE...
Re: "Repent To Those That Insult Men Of God"..read by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
chuna1985:

lmao..
i follow you laugh o. The rate people de throw person put for hell fire now. Really baffles me

2 Likes

Re: "Repent To Those That Insult Men Of God"..read by Solomon19(m): 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
i follow you laugh o. The rate people de throw person put for hell fire now. Really baffles me
SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING??
Re: "Repent To Those That Insult Men Of God"..read by chinnyonwu(m): 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
kaiiii This Bible hold una strong oh! *continues enjoying life*
Re: "Repent To Those That Insult Men Of God"..read by Vanderandrew(m): 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
I used to but I have stopped. Even Normal Christians, Even Unbelievers, you are not ment to criticize. If you criticize an unbeliever who will get saved in the future and become a man of God. You will still be in serious trouble. God told me that.
Re: "Repent To Those That Insult Men Of God"..read by basille(m): 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
Solomon19:
I PITY SOME PEOPLE HERE...
Pity yourself.
Re: "Repent To Those That Insult Men Of God"..read by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
TrajansKong:

Is that what you are waiting for? No wonder your life sucks!
Re: "Repent To Those That Insult Men Of God"..read by McSterling(m): 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
Solomon19:
MUMU
Re: "Repent To Those That Insult Men Of God"..read by TrajansKong: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
ifeness:

Is that what you are waiting for? No wonder your life sucks!
Service in Heaven awaits me. Such is my reward. Do you know what awaits you? Read your Bible well. You have been warned. Obey!

(1) (Reply)

I Am Now An Open Deist / Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience / Christians Deleted My Thread Because They Couldn't Defend Their Pagan Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.