Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Is It A Sin To Fart In The Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin To Fart In The Church (1543 Views)

'I Know It's A Sin, Yet I Fall Into It Everytime' / Opinion; Is It Not A Sin To Call The Day That Jesus Died "A Good Friday" ? / Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin To Fart In The Church by UncleLondon: 12:01am On Jun 07, 2015
Is it a sin to release gas in the congregation?
Re: Is It A Sin To Fart In The Church by thexzy(m): 12:06am On Jun 07, 2015
UncleLondon:
Is it a sin to release gas in the congregation?
Op: ask your pastor or better still ask G••GLE
Re: Is It A Sin To Fart In The Church by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:08am On Jun 07, 2015
I usually swallows(takes back) mine if it seem coming,cos I wouldn't want to disrupt the breathe of other worshippers.
Moreover farting in public places ain't mannered.
Re: Is It A Sin To Fart In The Church by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 07, 2015
That cant be a sin.. pastors sef dey throw bomb when they run up and down the alter.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Fart In The Church by DTalented(m): 12:44am On Jun 07, 2015
yes, it is.
Re: Is It A Sin To Fart In The Church by UncleLondon: 1:30am On Jun 07, 2015
The toilet is meant for taking care of main business and situation when you are locked in a row in congregation where you would need to excuse 5-6 people just to make a pass. This may be too much hassle if you are certain that the gas won't smell.

No house for farting and any place is a farting place, is Church an exception? Pastors in the house what's your view?
Re: Is It A Sin To Fart In The Church by Vikkie14: 1:59am On Jun 07, 2015
Well, it depends on who respond and at what angle each is taking it clue from.

Farting in the church is a bad thing and it shows such person is ill-mannered and less caring about the welfare of other worshippers. But, in exceptional medical case, where it's a MUST and compulsory things to fart for your survival, you have no choice than that except you want to die in the House of God.
But, farting in church destroys the tranquility and mood of others as the mind of worshippers will starts wandering about as to who the culprit might be.
Some may even says in their heart that it's Bro/Sis so n so, when actually she/he is innocent--that constitute a False accussation to such and accussing someone wrongly is a Sin before God. So, be moderate and dont disrupt the Peace of others.
Re: Is It A Sin To Fart In The Church by akunjohn(m): 2:49am On Jun 07, 2015
If it comes after a serious prayer/deliverance,then I believe there are some unseen/evil things coming out of you,in as much you did not do it knowingly to cause comotion in the church.

My own view though.
Re: Is It A Sin To Fart In The Church by oloriooko(m): 9:41am On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Is It A Sin To Fart In The Church by ifuu120(f): 10:07am On Jun 07, 2015
SMH
Re: Is It A Sin To Fart In The Church by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2015
grin grin grin OMG.....this thread is a sign of the end-time. grin
Re: Is It A Sin To Fart In The Church by tpiadotcom: 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Yes, its a sin.

Pray and ask for forgiveness.

Any other question?
Re: Is It A Sin To Fart In The Church by UncleLondon: 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Yes, its a sin.

Pray and ask for forgiveness.

Any other question?

The pastors and choristers don't take break something must be up.

Vikkie14:
Well, it depends on who respond and at what angle each is taking it clue from.
Farting in the church is a bad thing and it shows such person is ill-mannered and less caring about the welfare of other worshippers. But, in exceptional medical case, where it's a MUST and compulsory things to fart for your survival, you have no choice than that except you want to die in the House of God.
But, farting in church destroys the tranquility and mood of others as the mind of worshippers will starts wandering about as to who the culprit might be.
Some may even says in their heart that it's Bro/Sis so n so, when actually she/he is innocent--that constitute a False accussation to such and accussing someone wrongly is a Sin before God. So, be moderate and dont disrupt the Peace of others.

No doubt that's gross public indecency. But some situation warrants immediate release, would that be a sin from religious point of view?

Cc. ishilove Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. / Is There A Difference Between Temple, Tabernacle And Synagogue / Wives, Submit Yourselves To Your Own Husbands As You Do To The Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.