Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Why Do Woman Like Fighting For Food In Wedding Ceremony - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Woman Like Fighting For Food In Wedding Ceremony (666 Views)

Nigerian Pilot Carries His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos / When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. / Dear Nigerian Men, How Many Of Y'all Can Grab Your Woman Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Woman Like Fighting For Food In Wedding Ceremony by yungmarshall(m): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2015
All of the wedding's that I have attended woman always argue or fight for food and drinks,the one I attended yesterday was also like the rest,some set of church women were sitting close to me and for some time they were sharing food and drinks and they haven't gotten to their section then the senior at of the women just stood up angrily and went to meet one of the young girls sharing the food,and she was shouting what is all this I and my people have been here and we have not gotten even one seed of rice and now we want to leave we are angry and want to go home she was just shouting then a man came and told them they should wait that food is coming,as soon as they brought the first plate all of them brought rubber bag from their bags and pour the rice and ask for another plate they gave them again! the angry womEn was just smilling, happy and discussing.

Lol pls share your experience
Re: Why Do Woman Like Fighting For Food In Wedding Ceremony by MEGGATRON(m): 9:57am On Jun 07, 2015
hmmmm very romantic
Re: Why Do Woman Like Fighting For Food In Wedding Ceremony by Princecalm(m): 9:59am On Jun 07, 2015
guess you have not seen a scene when gifts are being shared, fight is an under-statement
Re: Why Do Woman Like Fighting For Food In Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 07, 2015
Where do you live and what kind of weddings do you attend?
If you live in Orile or Okokomaiko, that's the kind of wedding and women you'll be seeing. . . and if you live in better areas you'll be attending classy events.

I rest my case.
Re: Why Do Woman Like Fighting For Food In Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 07, 2015
Family must chop please. Mind your own business.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Woman Like Fighting For Food In Wedding Ceremony by iceberylin(m): 10:09am On Jun 07, 2015
cause they cooked it....
Re: Why Do Woman Like Fighting For Food In Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 07, 2015
After buyin asoebi, abeg they must chop.
Re: Why Do Woman Like Fighting For Food In Wedding Ceremony by VickJames(m): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2015
You know if she chop commot from house?
Some girls must not follow you to "serve yourself" party.
Re: Why Do Woman Like Fighting For Food In Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
Some even goes as far as crying out...
Re: Why Do Woman Like Fighting For Food In Wedding Ceremony by daveP(m): 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
Classy or no classy-it happens in almost all weddings.

Those classy ones go after jst the cooler of meat

Excuse is: some members of the bride/groom's family are stuck in traffic and would need to eat either there, or where accommodation's been set for them. Before you say "Ororo".............
Re: Why Do Woman Like Fighting For Food In Wedding Ceremony by honeygirl17: 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
I don't stay up to 1hour in weddings, I am always late to wedding I don't know why. I hardly eat too.
Re: Why Do Woman Like Fighting For Food In Wedding Ceremony by Charles4075(m): 12:20am On Jun 08, 2015
daveP:
Classy or no classy-it happens in almost all weddings.

Those classy ones go after jst the cooler of meat

Excuse is: some members of the bride/groom's family are stuck in traffic and would need to eat either there, or where accommodation's been set for them. Before you say "Ororo".............
True Talk Bro... Those classy ones forming I'm giving the food to my dogs at home.. Na only you get alsatian abi

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Lady Extremely Happy. / Wise Quotes / How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.