Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 - Sports (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 (135912 Views)

The 6 Nigerians Who Helped England Win The U20 World Cup(pics And Bio) / Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 / Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup On June 11 At 8:30am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by kimco(m): 5:07am On Jun 12, 2015
stillonstreet:
OMG!!!...You Need To See This Gigantic Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja Today! (Photos)

http://stillonstreet.com.ng/omg-you-need-to-see-this-gigantic-python-killed-at-opebi-ikeja-today-photos/ via @stillonstreetNG

that is a normal sized python guy, which way is dat gigantic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by kimco(m): 5:16am On Jun 12, 2015
Well well well....looks like my words rang true after 3months. Manu Garba being a prideful braggart. He started bragging from ayc 2015 and I complained that it cud mean his downfall, but ofcos, his cheerleaders on this section told me i was jux jealous and that he does put his money where his mouth is. I love the flying eagles almost as much as i love the black satellites but Manu Garba needed to fall so he'll wake up and know that u-17 is not u-20.

My team also lost to a vastly superior Malian team and I'm not even sad. You know why? Cos we were garbage and our coach, not unlike Manu, believed he could parade nonsense players to the tourney and at least make the semis, jux cos he did the unthinkable last iteration. The players played for themselves and so were all over the place (in a bad way). better luck next tym Ghana and Nigeria. Make sure not to employ Egoistic idiots as coaches again.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by StealthyMe(m): 8:12am On Jun 12, 2015
shockwave91:

garba really fall person hand. In dey form form beef with the euro based players. Otondo

the keeper? Mthceeewwwww
u no hear in name? ENA-HOLE-O

E get hole 4 body wey ball dey use pass thru. Basket man.

Haha grin
As i see that keeper ehn,i just weak,give up hope undecided
Wetin do Alampasu sef?
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 12, 2015
StealthyMe:

Haha grin
As i see that keeper ehn,i just weak,give up hope undecided
Wetin do Alampasu sef?

ah! U no hear say Alampasu don turn herdsman?? After u-17 d nigga just begin waka up & down like fulani dey find club. D thing cum make am lose form undecided

in na even 3rd choice keeper 4 dis u-20 squad o. I no blame d coaches for snubbing am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by StealthyMe(m): 9:15am On Jun 12, 2015
shockwave91:

ah! U no hear say Alampasu don turn herdsman?? After u-17 d nigga just begin waka up & down like fulani dey find club. D thing cum make am lose form undecided

in na even 3rd choice keeper 4 dis u-20 squad o. I no blame d coaches for snubbing am

lol grin
He better retire nigbayen...or go to the middle east to make money undecided

How Falcons game go be naa? grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by phreakabit(m): 9:38am On Jun 12, 2015
Mediocrity must not be condoned nor encouraged!
Manu Garba's U17 played free flowing football characterized by neat one-two's and counter attacks.
The current crop of players in his disposal played arrant rubbish and stagnant football, they were clearly clueless on the pitch.
not running to space, making no triangular shapes, not pressing enough. . . Doing nothing.
The team lacked coordination.
If the likes of Chidere Eze, Nwakali,Iheanacho,Success,Alampasu weren't good enough to get into THIS squad. .
Then serious questions need to be asked.
We all saw what Success brought into the game after his introduction.

FACTS : Kelechi Iheanacho is a cult figure in ManCity (if you doubt me join their forum). . . He just came off scoring in all levels of the teams squads (junior - Senior) this season and was instrumental to the Mancity's Elite Developments squads victory in the finals of the Premier League International Cup scoring the only goal. He is also up for promotion as the board has refused to loan him out next season insisting on promoting him.

Funny how he wasn't good enough for Ab0ki Garba the alpha football intelligentsia!

[size=18pt]MANU GARBA OUT![/size]
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by honeric01(m): 9:53am On Jun 12, 2015
Nigeria where everyone think they know better.
Hehehehe..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 12, 2015
Coach Garba nailed us for sure! With doz playmakerz on the bench its a complete pathetic story... cryCoach Garba nailed us for sure! With doz playmakerz on the bench its a complete pathetic story...
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
StealthyMe:

lol grin
He better retire nigbayen...or go to the middle east to make money undecided

How Falcons game go be naa? grin

grin grin with keshi...sorry okon @ the helm e get as d mata go b o. we go win am, hell we go even qualify from the group. But after that, d tournament don end b dat. These our keshi's..sorry coaches r not reliable one bit!!

But make we watch am sha. I blive say d match go dey entertaining die! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by successinlife: 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
Believe me or not,our failure in the ongoing U20 world cup is down to two reasons,1.that we lost our first game against Brazil and 2.that Manu Garba boast two much,now let me digress a little.The two reasons point to Garba's indepth knowledge of the game.
Why did we play fast football with Brazil? why don't we try to keep the lead when we were 2-1 up in the first half and just play tactical football and make changes in the second half to boss the midfield and be defense disciplined in the second half? well that is that.
Hence our first game put us in a tight situation of a must win against the Koreans,here i don't have anything to say cause i know with the reserve team in parade or still keep faith with most of the players that played against the Brazilians or even playing our weakest formation we would have won against the Koreans so here i don't want to express anything more.
Against Hungary we blew it up,God,either the god of football or the one our imams and pastors or traditional worshipers believes in put us in a very comfortable position to qualify and also progress and go far in the competition,why did i say so?just a draw or a 0-1 loss would have seen us avoid Germany,we would have qualified as one of the best losers cause fiji lost and we would have qualify and i bet you we would have beaten serbia hands down,in Europe right now,German football is on the rise in all their age grades and they are technically sound,serbia would have been a walk over for our boys,Mr.Garba should have mapped out a draw tactics and make our opponents feels we are not that good so that we can shock them and go far in the competition but Garba keep boasting of winning all the teams to win the cup even after what he saw of the game with Brazil.
Take note,before we met Germany in the last of 16 they've acquired enough information about our darling team cause we pitched our camping tent in Germany and we knew Germany is also playing in the U20,white football technocrats takes just 45 minutes to disect your team strength and weaknesses but we stayed for two weeks selling our tactics to them,why can't we camp in belgium,holland,france or spain?food for thought for you all,all these countries did not qualify and they have very sound youth football teams that could have helped our players to prepare for the task we failed in new zealand.
I have said it again and i am still saying it,Garba should be retained to coach our under 17 because he knows how to spot and enforce the cadet team,when the team graduates to the U20 somebody of SIA1 pedigree is needed,i don't know anybody aside of Siasia sorry,if we can comb out someone to do that it will be ok because i think Siasia is also good for the U23.
Finally in all our games we should brag a little,i am not just saying this,i said this before the competition started that we need to respect our opponents,don't brag,be humble as a coach and see Nigeria teams excel,boasting don't win games rather action on the field of play. The flying eagles exit pained me but it is down to our coach lack of technical knowhow,my happiness is that with proper management this set of boys will go places.God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by phreakabit(m): 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
Nigeria where The intellectually incompetent and tactically inept are made Mods of sport forums
Hehehehe..
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by oswardic(m): 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
my brother, some people need this kind talk jare, no be only Church dem de preach am grin
shockwave91:

hahahahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaaahaaaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahaahahaaahahahahahahahaaha

My Guy Dey Para!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

guy d team is SH*T!! cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
oswardic:
my brother, some people need this kind talk jare, no be only Church dem de preach am grin

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

u know everthing......
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by oswardic(m): 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
shocked shocked everything? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
shockwave91:

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

u know everthing......
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
oswardic:
shocked shocked everything? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

thought u knew

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
kimco:
that is a normal sized python guy, which way is dat gigantic?

kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply)

All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better / Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks / Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.