Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. (4132 Views)

When Daddy Graduated From The University Through Runs (Photo) / See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exams (photo) / He Graduated 11 Years Ago With 2:2 And Just Discovered That It's A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:
,[b]hehehehehe, I had it worse when I graduated from school during my time. One of the pre-degree girls I yanshed from 100 level till 300 took her revenge on me the day I wrote my last paper.
It was a very tough paper but I was able to put some things down and I was really satisfied with my performance. As I strolled outside the exam Hall with my exam paper in hand, the babe came towards me with all smiles and a big hug.
I was like sad, see this babe wey we dey fight before so she don forgive be that? Maybe I go still fit nyash her some more times before I leave this place.......... That the thought that quickly ran through my brain.

As I stood there still calculating my moves and fantasizing how I would nyash her punnany that night, I suddenly noticed a smelling and ugly looking container in her hands. Before I could say Jack Robinson, the babe offloaded some horribly smelling liquid that stunk so bad that the whiff of odour oozing from my body almost knocked the guy standing besides me out. sad whatever she poured on me smells like three weeks stored female urine mixed with dog sh1t.bThe fetid odour smelled so bad I could literally taste it on my body, I just felt like dying right there.

She looked at me, smiled again and said "sorry darling, this is just my little way of congratulating you on your success as a fresh graduate from school. "

I shrieked loudly, found the closest wood near to me and gave the b1tch a hot chase.

Watch out for part two

FriedPlantain
[/b]

gringrin
where can I buy this movie cheesy
Re: Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. by thenairama(m): 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
drajjay:
Is he an avatar?
E be like electro for spiderman 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nysc Has Killed Me / Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom [government Thread] / (updated)top 10 Most Educated States In Nigeria Currently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.