Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style (41363 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo / Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture / Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style by fatdon2(m): 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
Barely hours after she settled in as the first lady of the country, Aisha Buhari got critics on her tail. First, it was the closure of her beauty salons in Kaduna, then a luxury wrist watch spotted on her wrist at the inaugural ceremony of her husband, and also visible in her official portrait. As expected, there were supporters and opposers as everyone wanted to know if the item of luxury is a gift or a prized possession..

According to a reliable source who talked with ThisDay, it is likely that the wrist watch is a gift from one of her female friends who has been hanging out lately with the first lady. It is believed that this
special friend of Aisha is seeking favour from the president for her husband who is eager to be on the president good books, and perhaps find high favour to walk in the highest realm of power in his administration.

www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/mrs-aisha-buhari-her-n10m-wristwatch.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Is Buhari really poor as he claimed?
Or could it be that he is poor while his wife is rich?
Or its all a game to attain their political goals?
I thought they say he's incorruptible, why's he making many sceptical about his credibility?
The North has ruled this country,more than any region in Nigeria,why are they our setback-cum-headache?
Buhari; for many who trust you,please don't fail them,cos for me,I'm just #WATCHING.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style by missKiffy(f): 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
You people should free this woman

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style by Shortyy(f): 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
so?
Re: Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style by pretydiva(f): 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
Abeg dey should free dis woman 4 pete's sake. There r lots of women dat wears more xpensive watch than her.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style by Faremisodeeq(m): 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
Buhari will surely fight corruption

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
Definition of ultimate handsomeness and beauty

Baba is a fine boi grin

Na baba suppose collect Mr. Nairaland grin grin
Where I stand for him side smiley

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style by koligs: 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
Same likes, same shares...

29 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style by ideology(m): 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
Dele momodu's paper …

Nice shot tho

2 Likes

Re: Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style by justi4jesu(f): 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
This watch grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style by Rexphobia(m): 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
As much as I will like to free the first Lady.... The watch will continue to make us question the poor image Buhari fed us.

Personally, I knew it was just like the "I had no shoes well played" . We Nigerians are often too emotional and once a politician appeals to our emotions we throw caution to the wind and become a follower.

No ex leader of Nigeria can ever be poor after they leave office even if they continue to dash people money. Aside the mega allowances they get while in power, they get much more when they leave power... Did I say leave power, I meant when they vacate the office as they never leave the corridors of power.

The handlers of Buhari's campaign did a very good job.

You need to always identify with the the masses, wonder why all these music artists cum celebrity always come up with touching stories like.... I used to hawk gala and ice water, I was a conductor, I almost committed suicide...just like our comedians will also say we poor die when I was young but una dey stay for Lagos. The real poor folks still dey village now

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Fake pastor!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style by kent79: 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style by ricsman(m): 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
whether it was bought or not its no man's business

ok, lets agree it was bought- its her money and not fed. govt!

she might be richer than her husband

remember PMB is a contented man. whatever isn't his don't enter his eye. to him it might not be proper to use his wife money for election hence the bank overdraft.

happy Sunday

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style by Neplusultra(f): 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Enouf of d razzmatazz! U guys shud urge dem to hit d ground running undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style by d33types: 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
So what should we do?mtchewww
Re: Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
That wrist watch is most probably a gift.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style by xreal: 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Is Buhari really poor as he claimed?
Or could it be that he is poor while his wife is rich?
Or its all a game to attain their political goals?
I thought they say he's incorruptible, why's he making many sceptical about his credibility?
The North has ruled this country,more than any region in Nigeria,why are they our setback-cum-headache?
Buhari,for many who trust you,please don't fail them,cos for me,I'm just #WATCHING.

You don start again.

3 Likes

Re: Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style by Firefire(m): 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
embarassed
Re: Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style by anulaxad(m): 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
What a beautiful first lady. I mean just look at her wink wink.

She is so stunning. I hope she lives to her own vow of ending the prostitution business in Edo state as she is already attending the governors dinner.

5 Likes

OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fake pastor!

Original pastor how you dey?

18 Likes

Re: Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
nice
Re: Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style by Holaboi(m): 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hmm..
Re: Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style by realGURU(m): 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
This young women will suck the old babas dry oo!

1 Like

Re: Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style by olasmith10(m): 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
This is d type of stuff a boy will tell a girl on whatsap or bbm, and she will reply with "K"
Re: Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style by adorablepepple(f): 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
cheesy beautiful People
,evil people leave her watch alone Ooooooo, Ah Ah!! Did she use ur money to buy it?
She will never accept such gift except she is looking for her husband's trouble, he will do d same thing he did to his first wife
Re: Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style by lordprizzle(m): 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
That's good.
Re: Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style by Drsheddy(m): 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
K
Re: Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style by soldierdollar(m): 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
Bullhari

And look at what a pastor's wife is wearing angry
Re: Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style by Shekau1(m): 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
Why is she looking at Osinbajo like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Ekiti, Pictured With Fayose / 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe / Saraki's Son Didn't Spray Dollar Notes On Strippers: Media Group Dismisses Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.