Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,332 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Pastor Curses His Church Members. Accuse Them Of Not Attending Bible Studies. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Curses His Church Members. Accuse Them Of Not Attending Bible Studies. (2524 Views)

Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC / Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car / Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Curses His Church Members. Accuse Them Of Not Attending Bible Studies. by Eragablessen(m): 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
I'm a strong follower of Christ. But the act rendered by the Pastor today left me wondering. I may be wrong but I deem it irrelivant, absurd and careless of a christain faith. Why would a pastor pray against his congrgations businesses because they failed to attend bible studies. He even complained about tithe, atleast, we understand tithe belongs to God. But to curse members is sickning to the bone!!!
Re: Pastor Curses His Church Members. Accuse Them Of Not Attending Bible Studies. by missKiffy(f): 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
*curse
Re: Pastor Curses His Church Members. Accuse Them Of Not Attending Bible Studies. by Eragablessen(m): 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
missKiffy:
*curse
Modified. Thanks!
Re: Pastor Curses His Church Members. Accuse Them Of Not Attending Bible Studies. by ByfireByfire: 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
Op, its very very immensely important you name the church.
Re: Pastor Curses His Church Members. Accuse Them Of Not Attending Bible Studies. by chidekings(m): 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
Many people don't believe in themesleves ,so they look for who to believe ,and that's why we have religion.and most of the so called heads of this religion are behaviours make wonder if they were once mad men.
Re: Pastor Curses His Church Members. Accuse Them Of Not Attending Bible Studies. by Eragablessen(m): 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
ByfireByfire:
Op, its very very immensely important you name the church.
It's a missionary church. Besides the pastor is my prob not the church in entirety.
Re: Pastor Curses His Church Members. Accuse Them Of Not Attending Bible Studies. by tpiadotcom: 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Where is the church located?
Re: Pastor Curses His Church Members. Accuse Them Of Not Attending Bible Studies. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
This is what u see in pastors of the end time , those ones who will scream with their muscles while praying and their prayers is always on prosperity always, imagine u attend a programme and the pastor be like 'if u here in dis service and u come with 15k in your pocket even if it's ur money or not, drop 14k and use 1k to board bus back and see how God will bless u grin , here is the worst scenario u will experience ...dey will say if u refuse to drop the money u will not reach ur house before u die, grin u can imagine

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Curses His Church Members. Accuse Them Of Not Attending Bible Studies. by tpiadotcom: 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
Once again, where are these churches located?

Please do not just come and drop your stories if you are not ready to give out info on the church you're maligning,. Thank you and remember God sees you.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Curses His Church Members. Accuse Them Of Not Attending Bible Studies. by Eragablessen(m): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Once again, where are these churches located?

Please do not just come and drop your stories if you are not ready to give out info on the church you're maligning,. Thank you and remember God sees you.
He sees you too! Read the topic again.
Re: Pastor Curses His Church Members. Accuse Them Of Not Attending Bible Studies. by tpiadotcom: 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
If you can not give specifics about what you are claiming, then you shouldn't be opening such a thread.

Seriously, how can you folks get sense?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Curses His Church Members. Accuse Them Of Not Attending Bible Studies. by Eragablessen(m): 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
tpiadotcom:
If you can not give specifics about what you are claiming, then you shouldn't be opening such a thread.

Seriously, how can you folks get sense?
Exit the thread!
Re: Pastor Curses His Church Members. Accuse Them Of Not Attending Bible Studies. by tpiadotcom: 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
. . . . . . . . .
Re: Pastor Curses His Church Members. Accuse Them Of Not Attending Bible Studies. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
You do know he was only bluffing. His curse/spells cannot work if you do not believe in them because Jesus,God,curses are not real.
Re: Pastor Curses His Church Members. Accuse Them Of Not Attending Bible Studies. by Eragablessen(m): 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
ifeness:
You do know he was only bluffing. His curse/spells cannot work if you do not believe in them because Jesus,God,curses are not real.
I'm not scared of man, mortal, or any lil deity except the true and Almighty God. But for a pastor to take members personal is what baffles me. I wanted to talk to him but i checked his age and allowd my breath to swave.
Re: Pastor Curses His Church Members. Accuse Them Of Not Attending Bible Studies. by hahn(m): 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
ifeness:

Actually they are real. As long as fear continues to be a motivating factor for theists god, jesus and curses will always be real.

The pastor needs money. That's all
Re: Pastor Curses His Church Members. Accuse Them Of Not Attending Bible Studies. by Tolexander: 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
Eragablessen:
I'm a strong follower of Christ. But the act rendered by the Pastor today left me wondering. I may be wrong but I deem it irrelivant, absurd and careless of a christain faith. Why would a pastor pray against his congrgations businesses because they failed to attend bible studies. He even complained about tithe, atleast, we understand tithe belongs to God. But to curse members is sickning to the bone!!!
bro, curse the pastor back.
Re: Pastor Curses His Church Members. Accuse Them Of Not Attending Bible Studies. by Eragablessen(m): 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tolexander:
bro, curse the pastor back.
LoL!!! Big bro, I would be blind to see this!!! No vex nahhh!
Re: Pastor Curses His Church Members. Accuse Them Of Not Attending Bible Studies. by Tolexander: 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
Eragablessen:
LoL!!! Big bro, I would be blind to see this!!! No vex nahhh!
no naw, Una dey pray for inside church, prayer never answer finish, Pastor con still dey curse!

If the Pastor is praying, the congregation will definitely pray with him, if the Pastor is cursing, then the congregation should curse with him. Ten over ten, Shikena! grin
Re: Pastor Curses His Church Members. Accuse Them Of Not Attending Bible Studies. by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
Who is he that speaketh a thing and it cometh to pass when the Lord has not commanded? Abeg the pastor is just running his mouth!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Curses His Church Members. Accuse Them Of Not Attending Bible Studies. by Anas09: 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
Follow this ops, along the line you will discover is not a Christian, he just want to Malign the church.
What the pastor is doing is wrong. Don't shield him. Mention his name and the church. The Bible says, He that covereth sin shall not prosper. If you don't expose this evil, then you are culpable.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Curses His Church Members. Accuse Them Of Not Attending Bible Studies. by Eragablessen(m): 11:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
Anas09:
Follow this ops, along the line you will discover is not a Christian, he just want to Malign the church.
What the pastor is doing is wrong. Don't shield him. Mention his name and the church. The Bible says, He that covereth sin shall not prosper. If you don't expose this evil, then you are culpable.

How else should I expose this so called evil? By slapping the Pastor when elders heard him make those senile wishes?? What's your point bro? So you followed me and discovered that I'm not a Christian? "You judged me"!!! Would it be judgmental if I say to you hypocrite? "NO"!.. Coz this is how you reflected my post?
Re: Pastor Curses His Church Members. Accuse Them Of Not Attending Bible Studies. by Blackfire(m): 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
One tried it with me, i ve to travel 7hours to cut him to size with my mouth, *imagine the f.ool telling me if he gets angry*.
Religion is a disease

1 Like

Re: Pastor Curses His Church Members. Accuse Them Of Not Attending Bible Studies. by Anas09: 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
OPs, why not start by mentioning his name and ministery? since you know that he is tarnishing the image of the body of christ. because you have done worst by posting this here. Like I said, if u shiled him u r culpable.
Define hypocrisy? I will not cover evil, what is wrong is wrong. Men like that are the Tares amongst the wheats. They make the fools here in NL haul insults on Christ and the body of christ. If u won't past his name and ministry here, then shut the hell up, and pray for Him. You r not better than him. You have committed ur own sin by bringing it here and maligning the church.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Curses His Church Members. Accuse Them Of Not Attending Bible Studies. by Eragablessen(m): 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
Anas09:
OPs, why not start by mentioning his name and ministery? since you know that he is tarnishing the image of the body of christ. because you have done worst by posting this here. Like I said, if u shiled him u r culpable.
Define hypocrisy? I will not cover evil, what is wrong is wrong. Men like that are the Tares amongst the wheats. They make the fools here in NL haul insults on Christ and the body of christ. If u won't past his name and ministry here, then shut the hell up, and pray for Him. You r not better than him. You have committed ur own sin by bringing it here and maligning the church.

If you wanna take the pastor personal and report him to your bully dad or council, then fine. But don't quote me to make senile sentiments and refer me as fool ok... You sound jobless!! People's businesses are now your priorities huh? .. My aim was to know if its right for a man of God to behave that way, not discussing his privacy with a zombie, "get that"..!
Re: Pastor Curses His Church Members. Accuse Them Of Not Attending Bible Studies. by akinszz: 2:50am On Jun 15, 2015
too much baalaam pastors everywhere.
Re: Pastor Curses His Church Members. Accuse Them Of Not Attending Bible Studies. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 15, 2015
tpiadotcom:
. . . . . . . . .

Space booker. This thread will never make FP. grin
Re: Pastor Curses His Church Members. Accuse Them Of Not Attending Bible Studies. by christlike31(m): 7:05am On Jun 16, 2015
This place is cursed.
*Takes off shoe
* Takes off

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina / Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL / Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.