Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau (73817 Views)

Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. / What Went Wrong With Fashola? / Buhari In Love With Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by HotKween: 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
BankManager:
You guys mean that the Borno State
Government travelled with GMB to G7 in
Germany while bombs are going off in
Borno? Unbelievable..
Quite frankly, he is better off somewhere else than Borno. Shekaru and his cohorts are firmly in control of events in Borno. One may even be excused to think that state has no governor. Atleast they heaped all the blames on GEJ while ignoring the fact that there is a democratic structure in place.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by hadura29(m): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jorussia:
Appoint ministers to be screened by the 8th senate that has been inaugurated inside your parlour abi?My guy just be reasonable abeg

GOD BLESS YOU FOR THAT INTELLIGENT ANSWER....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by eke28(m): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
But pls if I may ask, why is Amechi not on this list? Have he been used and dumped?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Obipat(m): 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
While BH reign supreme, our Daura President is travelling round the world
. Jealousy. Hater go and hug transfermer
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by hadura29(m): 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
ANBAKO:
Awaiting the outcome of their gallivanting around....Govt is non-existence, Appoint ministers - No, Appoint aides - no, Move to Aso rock - No!!!
Baba we are watching oooo. I hope and believe you know what you are doing. All in all...It is still better than 200 delegates with zero outcome ...year in, year out.

And they will be screened in your bedroom right.... Bros stop smoking that thing, is not good for you.

Nigeria youth jumping into conclusion since I no even know....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by millhouse: 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jorussia:
Appoint ministers to be screened by the 8th senate that has been inaugurated inside your parlour abi?My guy just be reasonable abeg
and since when did the president need the assembly to appoint the SGF or his chief of staff. Accept constructive criticism its for the good of this new govt. Defending their flaws wount help.
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Ijaya123: 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
So the name of the cook is Anne, interesting. Is it the person that cannot islamise his domestic staff that will islamise the whole Nigeria? The just concluded election surely brought out the foolishness of some people.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by M4gunners: 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
Chaii dem no even mention Amaechi name there at aall Judas is in trouble.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Metrofox(m): 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
DickDastardly:
While Bokoharam keeps bombing everywhere? How did we get to this stage? Nigeria is finished.
Allah be merciful!
Subanallah cool

Is he going there to play? Where were you with this your crass journalism in the days when the former President was dancing & campaigning after the nyanya bomb blast.. Some people just feel they're obligated to talk.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
Brokenbars:

And his cook.... so dat he will not miss fura da nono or so dat she can be cooking for his entourage?
Yea bae........PDP can connive with some foreigner to poison Mr President while he is away. cool
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by doctokwus: 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
dandoki:

Attending this summit the way he is diong is very much in order. However, PMB should not prioritise foriegn assistance over and above what we can do for ourselves internally. In terms of resources immediately required for the prosecution urgent projects these are abundantly available in the country. Enough money has been stolen and stashed away by operatives of the departing govt to keep the wheels of govt turning for the next 2 years. Recovering these funds and effectively deploying them would be the key to “hitting the ground and running” for the Buhari administration. Goodluck! (Not the Jonathan way anyway).
I wonder how some of you people even understand the way things go in the world.
It would be the height of foolishness and utterly suicidal for ANY country to be invited to the G7 and the president refuses.Many bigger and more developed countries would give anything to be there.
Yeah,it maybe true to some extent that some commitments not to our interest maybe extracted from Nigeria, but a good Nigeria president can always leverage on our strategic importance to gain far more than we concede.
Let's await what he brings back from the summit rather than condemn or make wide assumptions.
But his invitation and attendance alone is a big plus overall for Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by quisera(m): 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
dis oldman should better sit down here and get to work

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
onatisi:
so fashola is a great man, abi? A man that left a debt profile of 488billion naira for his state is ur own definition of a great man Smh for nigerians

Yes, he is a great man. How much debt have you left for your state? Oh I forgot, you can never have access to your state treasury even in your wildest dreams. Work harder boy, fate might just smile on you before you clock 80. grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by yusufobinna1(m): 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
a lady for that matter spewing rubbish.we need solutions to problem and not more problems
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Metrofox(m): 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

keep talking dumb, it'll take you places kiss
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Bamz(m): 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Can you sincerely tell yourself....

"I will consistently criticise and oppose this government for the next 4 years"

If you're able to convince yourself about it, first off clap for yourself, then go form a political party.

--------

Not everyone voted for Jonathan in 2011 but people grew to love him (well not before he started to get distracted).

Did BH terrors start last month?

I believe you're a sensible person and well meaning Nigerian (I hope). I also believe you will hold key leadership positions. You should be careful about your online conduct and try as much to make your criticisms constructive.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by mathskill: 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by yusufobinna1(m): 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

What d f is allahh?
what is your problem,if u don't understand Allah is God in arabic language.Must u make jest of others religion just to gain familiarity on Nairaland.Gosh it stinks
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by onatisi(m): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
eke28:
But pls if I may ask, why is Amechi not on this list? Have he been used and dumped?
I don't think u know the extent of damage wike is doing to amaechi political career . Buhari will not want to be seen with ppl like amaechi with the barrage of accusations and allegations against him by wike . And even this is a sign that tinubu too will be given a distance by buhari once everyone is settled

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
God bless the President.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
draw up a list first but nothing from that angle, what about his SGF and Chief of Staff, does he need the NA to approve that also.

This man is dull and brainless
Keep changing monikers....God is watching you!!
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by pobosky20(m): 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
ANBAKO:

....Appoint ministers - No, Appoint aides - no, Move to Aso rock - No!!!....

Baba knows better than you. Wait for him,he will appoint the best. I'm more than impressed with PMB
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
DickDastardly:
While Bokoharam keeps bombing everywhere? How did we get to this stage? Nigeria is finished.
Allah be merciful!
Subanallah cool
Ameen.
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Tanoid stop using every issue to gain cheap likes on nairaland. Gmb has come to stay. Four's year's is still far away.
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Metrofox(m): 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
onatisi:
so fashola is a great man, abi? A man that left a debt profile of 488billion naira for his state is ur own definition of a great man Smh for nigerians

Was the Debt spent on capital or Recurrent Expenditure?
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
What d f is allahh?
Allah means God in arabic.
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
Please I am a novice in this government things. What will 20 people be doing in the entourage. Thats a lot of money on our lean treasury. And don't castigate Jonathan in your explanation. I think we're through with him. Why not 10 or less.
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Metrofox(m): 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
Brokenbars:

And his cook.... so dat he will not miss fura da nono or so dat she can be cooking for his entourage?

You expect the President to be hopping from one mama put joint to the other abi.. even Obama has his own with him go find out
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by VENTY0(f): 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
So where is amechi?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Metrofox(m): 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
synergycom19:

what's feyemi kayode doing there?that man needs to be drop from this government,he doesn't no what the masses want.
Believe it or not that man is one of the intelligent people that have held power in recent times, quite unfortunate he was way ahead of the people he governed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by onatisi(m): 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
Atiku would have been a better president .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) / Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) / Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.