Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,857 members, 7,866,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) (91497 Views)

Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki At Heathrow Airport Waiting For Flight To Abuja / Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport / Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 7:13am On Jun 08, 2015
hugobuzz:

my father looks more daft. he raised a fool like himself too!

Good to know ur papas genes are strong. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 7:13am On Jun 08, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Far less than Buhari

Demdem:

Really cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kindly open another thread and share this idiocy of urs. This is strictly for Jonah-daft. grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 7:16am On Jun 08, 2015
gbl01:

All you do is insult everybody and anybody, no dignity, as worthless as you are. Always ranting. He did whatever he did, what will u do about it?

Its waste of time insulting you bro, you deserve no insults but love for you are a bundle of insult yourself and life must be damn hard for u.

Hopeless hypocrite, its ur shameless kind the hottest part of hell is prepared for. Show me one post i insulted anyone that such didnt insult me first? Av u condemned those fools first? Am sure u are blind to see this. Dirty thing talking and placing himself on a high moral standing whereas u are nothing but a shameless pig. Get behind me hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 7:17am On Jun 08, 2015
Jman06:
You are still in pain even when your slavemaster has been voted to office undecided undecided

Poor you!

What pain? Nahhhh, i only stated what its obvious by seeing the world acclaimed cursed man. Afterall, i didnt open this thread did i?

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Jman06(m): 7:20am On Jun 08, 2015
Demdem:

What pain? Nahhhh, i only stated what its obvious by seeing the world acclaimed cursed man. Afterall, i didnt open this thread did i?
You are obviously in pain, bro.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 08, 2015
Demdem:

Hopeless hypocrite, its ur shameless kind the hottest part of hell is prepared for. Show me one post i insulted anyone that such didnt insult me first? Av u condemned those fools first? Am sure u are blind to see this. Dirty thing talking and placing himself on a high moral standing whereas u are nothing but a shameless pig. Get behind me hypocrite

Bro, I can't stoop low to your level to exchange insults with you. Ride on with the insults and goodluck!

BTW, GEJ insulted you first too? Wow! You do need help. And with such vituperations from you, maybe you deserve the insults people spew at you until you start being objective.

Continue with the insults dude, (that's the only thing you do on the forum), so long it makes u happy!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 08, 2015
Jman06:

Are you sure he's not in an insane asylum? He sure will feel no pain, he'll be happy with the insults and the negativity. He do need help-i suppose.

When a supposed adult insults the parents of anybody he come across, that's weird!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 7:26am On Jun 08, 2015
Jman06:

Demdem:

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 7:29am On Jun 08, 2015
gbl01:

Bro, I can't stoop low to your level to exchange insults with you. Ride on with the insults and goodluck!

Shut ur trap hypocrite and face those fools that initiated me first. Will take u serious when i see ur criticism on them

BTW, GEJ insulted you first too? Wow! You do need help.

Yes the fool insulted me first by telling me on live TV that he doesnt give a damn. am sure u clapped for him when he said this

[s] And with such vituperations from you, maybe you deserve the insults people spew at you until you start being objective.

Continue with the insults dude, (that's the only thing you do on the forum), so long it makes u happy!
[/s]

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 08, 2015
Demdem:

Ride on bro, one day you'll grow up and realize that first insulting people only show ur mental state and insulting anybody coz they insult you is childish!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 08, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, ur cursed papa is no issue here no matter how pathetic the gigolo is. Again fool, demdem is no name but just an ordinary moniker. U are also daft not to have recognize this. Face topic
hahaha!!!u sound exactly like ur father b4 he landed in a native psychiatric ward. I understand the spirit controlling u son, don't worry u shall be healed.

Demdem Daft 1 of the Northern Hemisphere.
Olodo 1 of Southern District.
Dummy 4 of Centrall Zone

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by ocelot2006(m): 8:23am On Jun 08, 2015
Ariel20:

Shattap dear with your nonsensical mindset.

Oh yes he was a deputy gov, gov & president but what did he achieve ? Is it enough to just own titles without actually working. I wonder how some Nigerians think, this man almost ruined your country & all you have to say his "can we boast of a community leader" if God gave him all the opportunity to be in these positions to affect lives positively yet he wrecked them & you have the guts to ask that we praise GEJ instead of vilifying him? May God remove sentiments from your life.

BTW do you have electricity?

The question was simple: what have YOU done with your own miserable life? Personally I think community leader is too much. You probably haven't even smelt the role of class prefect.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by mikolo80: 8:53am On Jun 08, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
He is looking sharp and younger. The Hero with a great smile.

My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian. Gej
yet 10000 died
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by kuroben4real: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2015
tucky200:
Fvck you...u ve got nothing say
. Now i know u are a stranger
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by kuroben4real: 9:15am On Jun 08, 2015
ionsman:

Lol... Your stupidity knows no bound. ...You are comparing a 58 years old man to a youth....I pity you..
lol so u knew u were a boy nd u are abusing an elder. Nevertheless am not cursing u but even if u reach his age, u can never be like him in ur wildest dream. Take heart dear
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by kuroben4real: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2015
ionsman:
You sound pathetic.
oh really? Lol
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by ionsman: 9:18am On Jun 08, 2015
kuroben4real:

lol so u knew u were a boy nd u are abusing an elder. Nevertheless am not cursing u but even if u reach his age, u can never be like him in ur wildest dream. Take heart dear
You reach to curse me? Because we are in an online forum, people not fit to talk to you in real life will be telling you thrash. Yeye fowl...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by kuroben4real: 9:23am On Jun 08, 2015
ionsman:

You reach to curse me? Because we are in an online forum, people not fit to talk to you in real life will be telling you thrash. Yeye fowl...
ur write up looks filty to the extent i cant understand it. U cant even make a good sentence. Please if u dont mind make me to get it.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by ionsman: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2015
kuroben4real:

ur write up looks filty to the extent i cant understand it. U cant even make a good sentence. Please if u dont mind make me to get it.
Views dp......Boy you dont deserve my attention. .You look like filthy rag.Go fix up your life...Bampot.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by kuroben4real: 9:41am On Jun 08, 2015
ionsman:

Views dp......Boy you dont deserve my attention. .You look like filthy rag.Go fix up your life...Bampot.
that invariably means u cannot correct ur self. Ok if u say i look filthy then u look extraordinary filthy, filthy in all ramifications of life
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by funlord(m): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2015
SenseiX:
Former president Jonathan pictured with some Nigerians at Heathrow Airport this afternoon.

Goodluck goes to London. Without the bowler hat.

https://mobile.twitter.com/chineduozordi/media/grid?idx=0&tid=607545924307558400
grin
SenseiX:
Former president Jonathan pictured with some Nigerians at Heathrow Airport this afternoon.

Goodluck goes to London. Without the bowler hat.

https://mobile.twitter.com/chineduozordi/media/grid?idx=0&tid=607545924307558400

Even the babies in the seats are looking at him as if them know say the guy na clueless person!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by callmenow: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2015
He looks very much younger. This proves that Nigerian presidency is a poisoned chalice.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by witken89(m): 10:46am On Jun 08, 2015
URGENT EMPLOYMENT!!!
HIGHCLASS GROUP OF COMPANIES NIGERIA LTD.
is a new consultancy firm established in
Owerri, Imo State Nigeria and needs to urgently employ only qualified persons to fill up these urgent vacant positions in the company;
1) Manager
2) Database manager
3) Business development Officer(BDO)
4) Receptionist
5) Software Engineer.
6) System Analyst
7) Site Supervisor
cool system engineers (5)
9) Lab Technicians
10) Drivers
11) Logistics/Procurement Officer
12) Cook(s)
13) Human Resource Officer (HRO)
14) Senior manager
15) Accountant
16) Network Engineer
17) Office Assistant(s)
18) Sales manager

REQUIREMENTS.
Nce, Ond, Hnd, Bsc, Btech, Msc, Phd & at least a good SSCE result.
Please Note:
1)Candidates Must be resident in either Imo, Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, States or within any south south states.
How to Apply:
interested persons should send their CV
to highclassplc@gmail.com, PMB 3039, or send the following: full name,
educational qualification(s), current location,
e-mail address, gender, phone number to the company's Human Resource(HR) on
08101690007. Only successful candidates would be
shortlisted and invited for the interview.
NOTE:
1)The interview date would be
communicated to ONLY shortlisted candidates.
2) Application closes on the 15th of june 2015.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Skoopy(m): 11:07am On Jun 08, 2015
What I miss the most is your sympathy looking face sire!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by dbestuncle: 11:36am On Jun 08, 2015
Yes o. thats the reality of life. Enjoy oga
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by nigmasses: 11:51am On Jun 08, 2015
EYYA HE EVEN LOOK DRUNK....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
[s]
shadowgwalker:
hahaha!!!u sound exactly like ur father b4 he landed in a native psychiatric ward. I understand the spirit controlling u son, don't worry u shall be healed.

Demdem Daft 1 of the Northern Hemisphere.
Olodo 1 of Southern District.
Dummy 4 of Centrall Zone
[/s]

Crap. Face ur papa cursed state.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
gbl01:

Ride on bro, one day you'll grow up and realize that first insulting people only show ur mental state and insulting anybody coz they insult you is childish!

Hypocrite, continue to deceive ursef. One day u will realized that its ur type that humans detest most in this world.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
Demdem:

Hypocrite, continue to deceive ursef. One day u will realized that its ur type that human detest most in this world.

...and one day you'll realize that because of you, laws should be promulgated to exterminate idiots (at least that will save Nairaland of your insults)! learn to make sense dude rather than concentrate on insults, you neither add nor remove anything from all those you insult, your insults remain with you and they boomerang, now you cant speak intelligently, all you do is spew insults even when you're trying to make a point-you insult; I hope you dont subject your loved ones to such insults too as you're an epitome of that which nobody should be like
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
[s]
gbl01:

...and one day you'll realize that because of you, laws should be promulgated to exterminate idiots (at least that will save Nairaland of your insults)! learn to make sense dude rather than concentrate on insults, you neither add nor remove anything from all those you insult, your insults remain with you and they boomerang, now you cant speak intelligently, all you do is spew insults even when you're trying to make a point-you insult; I hope you dont subject your loved ones to such insults too as you're an epitome of that which nobody should be like
[/s]

[quote author=Demdem post=34551660]
Hypocrite, continue to deceive ursef. One day u will realized that its ur type that humans detest most in this world.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

say something else, you're now beginning to sound like a robot. have you exhausted your database of insults?

everybody on nairaland detest you, you probably insult your friends and love ones too as nothing else comes out from you so they probably detest you too (they just wont say it so you dont commit suicide). Everybody in your corner detest you dude! so in the voice of Patience Jonathan "continu"
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]
Crap. Face ur papa cursed state.
dry sonofahbitch

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa / Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR / "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.