Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,840 members, 7,838,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) (91371 Views)

Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki At Heathrow Airport Waiting For Flight To Abuja / Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport / Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by ARKdiscloser7(m): 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Crap. Face ur papa cursed state.

Bro...can you please calm down a bit.
Your continuous curses and insults make you look more pained.

Jona is gone, Buhari is in.....
What of you? Please move on too.

#hereallysoundspained

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by hottest111: 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, probably ur pathetic lineage. Surely not demdem. He is already and contended.

lol ..it doesn't still change the fact that u'r the most foolish dude in 2015

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
[s]
gbl01:

say something else, you're now beginning to sound like a robot. have you exhausted your database of insults?

everybody on nairaland detest you, you probably insult your friends and love ones too as nothing else comes out from you so they probably detest you too (they just wont say it so you dont commit suicide). Everybody in your corner detest you dude! so in the voice of Patience Jonathan "continu"
[/s]

Fool, only useless arseholes with miserable real lives takes their e-lives serious and seek for validation from it . Goon, who ffuck about what every one thinks especially in an anonymous forum like this? Are u for real? Is ur real life so boring and hopeless that u seriously seeking a sort of validation from the e-world?anyway, not unexpected from an hypocrite. Surely, it succks to be u.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
shadowgwalker:
dry sonofahbitch is my papa.

Yet the fool went ahead to give birth to a useless kunt like u......

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:

Bro...can you please calm down a bit.
Your continuous curses and insults make you look more pained.

Jona is gone, Buhari is in.....
What of you? Please move on too.

#hereallysoundspained

Are u blind that u can't see that I am simply responding to these fools? Av u cautioned them?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
hottest111:

lol ..it doesn't still change the fact that u'r the most foolish dude in 2015

Says who? A well-known Jonah-daft cocck sucker...... Only ur foolish kind will take that serious.
grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Forwetinnah: 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
Awwww....Uncle Jona is still the man any day, any time!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Faraidi(m): 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
Demdem:

All what i got from ur post is that ur papa na goat. Tell us please, He-goat or "She-goat" grin
ur parents are s/he goats.Banza
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool, only useless arseholes with miserable real lives takes their e-lives serious and seek for validation from it . Goon, who ffuck about what every one thinks especially in an anonymous forum like this? Are u for real? Is ur real life so boring and hopeless that u seriously seeking a sort of validation from the e-world?anyway, not unexpected from an hypocrite. Surely, it succks to be u.

You can do better, spew more
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by FOREXMARTS: 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
Dr. Dafftluck Ebele Clueless Jonathan.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
gbl01:

All you do is insult everybody and anybody, no dignity, as worthless as you are. Always ranting. He did whatever he did, what will u do about it?

Its waste of time insulting you bro, you deserve no insults but love for you are a bundle of insult yourself and life must be damn hard for u.

Oboy u don humiliate that human being called demdem...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
joeboy03:

It's actually weird for an adult to delight in insulting everybody and anybody, with or without a cause.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
gbl01:

It's actually weird for an adult to delight in insulting everybody and anybody, with or without a cause.

It baffles me to see full blown adults engage in obscene jesting like kindergarten children. They are supposed to be an example to their children, younger ones and generation. It is indeed a shameful thing.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by hottest111: 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
Demdem:

Says who? A well-known Jonah-daft cocck sucker...... Only ur foolish kind will take that serious.
grin

Lol....like I said ..it doesn't still changes the fact that you are the most foolish dude in 2015 n beyond
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 09, 2015
Demdem:

Yet the fool went ahead to give birth to a useless kunt like me.....
y shouldn't he? He's brainless. Wat do u expect frm an empty man?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 2:01am On Jun 10, 2015
Faraidi:
ur parents are s/he goats.Banza

Fool, surely i hit a nerve.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 2:02am On Jun 10, 2015
gbl01:

You can do better, spew more

Hypocrite, continue to seek validation online while living ur pathetic real life.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 2:03am On Jun 10, 2015
gbl01:

Hypocrite, so in ur daft state, i gave no cause. Oponu.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 2:05am On Jun 10, 2015
hottest111:

Lol....like I said ..it doesn't still changes the fact that I am the most foolish dude in 2015 n beyond

Good to know. Now can u shut ur trap.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 2:05am On Jun 10, 2015
shadowgwalker:
y shouldn't he? He's brainless. Wat do u expect frm an empty man?

Fool, getting tired already. grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 10, 2015
Demdem:

Hypocrite, continue to seek validation online while living ur pathetic real life.

U went on vac? Oya insult more
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 10, 2015
Demdem:

Hypocrite, so in ur daft state, i gave no cause. Oponu.

Mad man, is that the best you can do? Continue with the insult and be happy you insult people because they insult you first. No wonder you were named retardemdem. Spill the stuffs you're made of
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 7:15am On Jun 10, 2015
gbl01:

U went on vac? Oya insult more

Hypocrite, unlike u i dont roam around here looking out for e-validation. My real life is interesting and joyous. i only come around as i deemed fit to catch my fun and to smashed u fools head.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 7:16am On Jun 10, 2015
gbl01:

Mad man, is that the best you can do? Continue with the insult and be happy you insult people because they insult you first. No wonder you were named retardemdem. Spill the stuffs you're made of

Hypocrite, like i predicted, this known fool has validated u? am sure u are joyous about it grin grin grin

Pathetic soul.

joeboy03:

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 10, 2015
Demdem:

Hypocrite, like i predicted, this known fool has validated u? am sure u are joyous about it grin grin grin

Pathetic soul.

Wrong guy bro! I don't trade insults on NL or anywhere else for that matter. Go find your type. Sorry!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 7:34am On Jun 10, 2015
joeboy03:

Wrong guy bro! I don't trade insults on NL or anywhere else for that matter. Go find your type. Sorry!

Coward, who were u indirectly throwing jabs at? Was it for ur peeps at home?

joeboy03:

joeboy03:

It baffles me to see full blown adults engage in obscene jesting like kindergarten children. They are supposed to be an example to their children, younger ones and generation. It is indeed a shameful thing.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 10, 2015
Demdem:

Coward, who were u indirectly throwing jabs at? Was it for ur peeps at home?

If you can underline one single word of insult in my statement then I will humbly apologize.
You can insult me and my siblings as you have already done from now till the next 1000 years if possible, it would never change my principles, conviction nor erode my dignity.

I am not the sort that insult people no matter the provocation, I was properly raised.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 10, 2015
Demdem:

Pathetic soul.

Madman, please grow up
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 10, 2015
Demdem:

Hypocrite, unlike u i dont roam around here looking out for e-validation. My real life is interesting and joyous. i only come around as i deemed fit to catch my fun and to smashed u fools head.

Your vocabulary of insults has diminished, you're noe reusing words, invent more insults fool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 7:59am On Jun 10, 2015
gbl01:

Madman, please grow up

Hypocrite, no more validation?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 10, 2015
Demdem:

Hypocrite, no more validation?

Are insults validating your misery? Wtf is your issue with 'validation'? Build your life-no one need validate it for u. Dude, grow up!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 8:02am On Jun 10, 2015
joeboy03:

If you can underline one single word of insult in my statement then I will humbly apologize.
You can insult me and my siblings as you have already done from now till the next 1000 years if possible, it would never change my principles, conviction nor erode my dignity.

I am not the sort that insult people no matter the provocation, I was properly raised.

Goon, i said jabs not insults, ask around to ask for the meaning of jabs if u don't know.
If u Av issues with me, face me directly instead of sharing ur concerns about me wirh known fools.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol / Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa / Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.