Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,678 members, 7,862,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) (91467 Views)

Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki At Heathrow Airport Waiting For Flight To Abuja / Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport / Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 8:03am On Jun 10, 2015
gbl01:

Your vocabulary of insults has diminished, you're noe reusing words, invent more insults fool

Hypocrite, i can use any word as I deemed fit. It's not for nonentities to determine that for me.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 8:05am On Jun 10, 2015
gbl01:

Are insults validating your misery? Wtf is your issue with 'validation'? Build your life-no one need validate it for u. Dude, grow up!

Hypocrite, what misery are u talking about? The one u are experiencing at home or what?
Goon, u are the one that care about ur profile online not me. Forgotten so soon.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 10, 2015
Demdem:

Hypocrite, what misery are u talking about? The one u are experiencing at home or what?
Goon, u are the one that care about ur profile online not me. Forgotten so soon.

Who gives a fu.c.k abt profile online? Was talking to you about ur lost dignity. I suppose you subject your loved ones to insults offline too.fool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 10, 2015
Demdem:

Hypocrite, i can use any word as I deemed fit. It's not for nonentities to determine that for me.

Life is freaking miserable for you, reduced you to a robot built with insults. Ride on mad man
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 8:08am On Jun 10, 2015
gbl01:

Life is freaking miserable for you, reduced you to a robot built with insults. Ride on mad man

Hypocrite, and without the e world, ur world pathetically succks.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 10, 2015
Demdem:

Your hypocrisy knows no bound, you even hide your mental state. Typing nonsense from an insane asylum
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 10, 2015
Demdem:

You don't even have a world, you're lost in the cacophony of insults. Your bruised ego pushed you to break the bounds of your inferiority complex in that all you do is insult everyone. It won't help you. You'll sink back in your folly
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 8:11am On Jun 10, 2015
gbl01:

Who gives a fu.c.k abt profile online? Was talking to you about ur lost dignity. I suppose you subject your loved ones to insults offline too.fool

Hypocrite of cos u do. u desire a good image online afterall ur real world is nothing to write home about. without it ur life succks.

gbl01:

everybody on nairaland detest you, you probably insult your friends and love ones too as nothing else comes out from you so they probably detest you too (they just wont say it so you dont commit suicide). Everybody in your corner detest you dude!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 10, 2015
Demdem:

Check your profile and see how long you've reside on nairaland just to insult others. Youl see that it's you and your pathetic life that seeks elife validation
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 8:13am On Jun 10, 2015
[s]
gbl01:

You don't even have a world, you're lost in the cacophony of insults. Your bruised ego pushed you to break the bounds of your inferiority complex in that all you do is insult everyone. It won't help you. You'll sink back in your folly
[/s]

Hypocrite, does this change ur pathetic world?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 10, 2015
Demdem:

Hypocrite of cos u do. u desire a good image online afterall ur real world is nothing to write home about. without it ur life succks.

I don't need an image online. I'm not retardemdem. You don't even have a life! A typical never-do-well who transfer his milessy life online
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 10, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Hypocrite, does this change ur pathetic world?

Who's changing topics? Telling you about your inferiority laden complex that's has reduced you to an insulting machine.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 8:14am On Jun 10, 2015
gbl01:

Check your profile and see how long you've reside on nairaland just to insult others. Youl see that it's you and your pathetic life that seeks elife validation

Fool, i av no record of being in any fools good book, its u eediot that such matters the most to.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 10, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, i av no record of being in any fools good book, its u eediot that that matters the most to.

I don't want to be in any book. I.di.ot, so you know all your miserable life is in bad books. How do you lice with yourself?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 8:16am On Jun 10, 2015
gbl01:

Who's changing topics? Telling you about your inferiority laden complex that's has reduced you to an insulting machine.

and i am telling u about not only ur hypocritical stance but also ur the pathetic life u live that makes u come online to take solace making sure u endear ursef to riff raffs.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 8:17am On Jun 10, 2015
gbl01:

I don't want to be in any book. I.di.ot, so you know all your miserable life is in bad books. How do you lice with yourself?

Hypocrite, ur post says otherwise, u care about ur image online.... grin grin

gbl01:

everybody on nairaland detest you, you probably insult your friends and love ones too as nothing else comes out from you so they probably detest you too (they just wont say it so you dont commit suicide). Everybody in your corner detest you dude!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 10, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, i av no record of being in any fools good book, its u eediot that that matters the most to.

You don't matter to good people, you don't matter to eediot (whatever that is) you don't matter to anybody, you're as good as non existent
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 10, 2015
Demdem:

Hypocrite, ur post says otherwise, u care about ur image online.... grin grin

You are now a psychologist that read people via text? Then read your sorry life.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 8:18am On Jun 10, 2015
gbl01:

You don't matter to good people, you don't matter to eediot (whatever that is) you don't matter to anybody, you're as good as non existent

who are the good people? u and ur cohorts online in an unknown forum? u are running mad oooo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 10, 2015
Demdem:

who are the good people? u and ur cohorts online in an unknown forum? u are running mad oooo

Your mental state is so brutalized that you don't know if good exist, all you know is the evil you've become
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 8:19am On Jun 10, 2015
gbl01:

You are now a psychologist that read people via text? Then read your sorry life.

fool, u spoke out and expressed it in written words and the world read it.
From the abundance of the heart ur mouth speaks. That is u goon
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 8:20am On Jun 10, 2015
gbl01:

Your mental state is so brutalized that you don't know if good exist, all you know is the evil you've become

Nothing suggest this but i have something to suggest that ur real life succks.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 10, 2015
Demdem:

fool, u spoke out and expressed it in written words and the world read it.
From the abundance of the heart ur mouth speaks. That is u goon

You know from the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks right, what then abound in your heart? Your heart must be filled with cow dung for that's the only thing you spew. You're worse than a goon, you are a product of the waste from cows
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 10, 2015
Demdem:

You don't even have a real life. Youre an epitome of that which nobody should be like. More Like a program designed to insult. You're the figment of the imagination of a programmer
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 8:22am On Jun 10, 2015
gbl01:

You know from the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks right, what then aboh d in your heart? Your heart must be filled with cow dung for that's the only thing you spew. You're worse than a goon, you are a product of the waste from cows

yes, my heart do not spare fools, hypocrites and shameless peeps. i criticise them and knocked them off as i deemded fit. those fools deserves nothing but stones.
Thanks for confirming once again that ur e-validation matters the most to u grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 8:23am On Jun 10, 2015
gbl01:

You don't even have a real life. Youre an epitome of that which nobody should be like. More Like a program designed to insult. You're the figment of the imagination of a programmer

Demdem:

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 10, 2015
Demdem:

Everything suggest your pathetic upbringing, insulting elders, insulting insults everywhere and subjecting your loved ones to such insults. Dude, your maker (the Devil) will be proud of you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 10, 2015
Demdem:

yes, my heart do not spare fools, hypocrites and shameless peeps. i criticise them and knocked them off as i deemded fit. those fools deserves nothing but stones.
Thanks for confirming once again that ur e-validation matters the most to u grin

Go validate your freaking life elsewhere, nobody with hidden moniker and no profile pix seeks validation. Except a nonentity like you
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 10, 2015
Demdem:

Criticism and insults are two separate things you unlearned id.I.ot
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 8:25am On Jun 10, 2015
gbl01:

Go validate your freaking life elsewhere, nobody with hidden moniker and no profile seeks validation. Except a nonentity like you

fool, u are lost. u are the eediot that wants ur profile intact online not me. grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 10, 2015
Demdem:

fool, u are lost. u are the eediot that wants ur profile intact online not me. grin grin

If I want my profile online, I'll build it with pix and name. You brainless mofo won't realize that. You're too lost in the wilderness of dungs to know that
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by Demdem(m): 8:26am On Jun 10, 2015
gbl01:

Criticism and insults are two separate things you unlearned id.I.ot

fool, where u see insults, i see just criticisms. its subject to interpretation

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa / Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR / "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.