Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany (39371 Views)

Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway / Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assembly (Photos) / Buhari Arrives London On Charm Offensive - Newsweek London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by Nicepoker(m): 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nigerian airways still de. Exist?
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by Bsharp: 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
Omo see respect!

This is a new beginning

2 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by Shubbylee(m): 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
BankManager:
Since May 29, 2015 when Mr.Goodluck Jonathan left, it doesn't look like we have a
new President. This one is traveling up and
down..
A new President that understands the
urgency of fixing Nigeria should have
cancelled all foreign trips for the first 3
months in office.!

Why are u talking like a mechanic, carpenter or 2nd hand clothing seller? Cancel all foreign trips for the first 3months of an administration? Don't u know what FOREIGN POLICY/ INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMACY means? Don't u know how Important Nigeria is to Africa? How can the President of Nigeria miss an invitation to the G7 Summit? Do u even know what G7 means? Think before u post and criticise constructively!!

4 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by philips70(m): 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
ndcide:
these jaaanjaaaaaweeeds are sure going to plague Nigerians with pictures of buhari's every move. shey this one na work?

BTW, A suicide bomber just killed people few minutes back.

Use any of these these two methods. The first pic will teach you how to go about the last one. Even your family will not miss you.

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by kollinpowel(m): 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lemon12:
So this dullard has gone to Germany without appointing his cabinet members?

God why have u forsaken Nigeria?

God why do u punish with the brainless one as our president..

Oh lord help us ....... Naija don enter one chance
stop mixing things up God didn't forsake Nigeria, he only forsake u. oloshi

2 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by kollinpowel(m): 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
Shubbylee:

Why are u talking like a mechanic, carpenter or 2nd hand clothing seller? Cancel all foreign trips for the first 3months of an administration? Don't u know what FOREIGN POLICY/ INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMACY means? Don't u know how Important Nigeria is to Africa? How can the President of Nigeria miss an invitation to the G7 Summit? Do u even know what G7 means? Think before u post and criticise constructively!!
u try o the guy dey talk like one slowpoke behind my house.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by ionsman: 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
Equado:
amen to that...nobody from my lineage would sink half as low as your "old man". Scumbag
Lol.....Swerve abeg.You no reach
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by generaliy07(m): 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lemon12:

If you can be this daft, we need to do a check on your parents, DAFT begets DAFT
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by bugzbunny: 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
BankManager:
Since May 29, 2015 when Mr.Goodluck Jonathan left, it doesn't look like we have a
down..
months in office.!
ODE undecided
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by MKO4ever(m): 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
The more I see my president's picture, the more I fall in love with him. I just can never get tired of looking at him

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by charlesucheh(m): 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lemon12:

ALAS!!! I've seen a Monkey! Hv been scrolling all through and was like ; where are all this TANoids So my friend be proud! You're the first monkey to comment on this.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by gambus007(m): 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
makzeze:
nonsense, are you the National assembly to approve the cabinet ministers.
The guy na mumu now.he is a dull student who does not know how minsters are appointed.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by kunletoks(m): 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
According to one of my lecturers he said all this G7 Submit can never help a country without making their own profit.
I believe we can succeed without them if we are serious.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by charlesucheh(m): 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
donphilopus:

^^^^^^^^^^

See what I have to tell you above.

BTW, where was your literate, smart and brainy father when the 'brainless one' was aspiring to become our President? He was probably drinking 'Alomo bitters' at Mama Chi's shop!!
more ginger to your armoury! The arsenal is inexhaustible for people like that dude.

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by charlesucheh(m): 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
ionsman:

Why did you photoshop Buhari’s head on your father's picture?
That dude soldiers don retreat leave am for battle front oooo!! Where are all those TANoids? Them don dey finish una guy for here oooO!!!!!LMAO.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by ezecushy(m): 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lemon12:

please becareful of what you say. But remember dat whatever u said will surely come back to u. Love your naigbour has yourself.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by Imortal001: 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
The love and believed that i have in a better #NIGERIA can never be measure with the dought of people that believed that NIGERIA will still remain thesame, i believe that with #PMB we can take a step forward from the country stagnant mode.
#GodHelpUs!
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by DanielPop(m): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
missKiffy:

Is this Germany, is this the G8 meeting, all this Tainoids sef undecided

Are those not boys scout receiving your President?
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by missKiffy(f): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
DanielPop:

Are those not boys scout receiving your President?
Go away, stop quoting me
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by Christafarian(m): 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
ccollins:
tell me how many dullards do exist in your family because it seems you unfortunately happen to be one of them.. Such high level of immature post and insolence depicts the kind of person you actually are in reality. I pity your life
Really love this riposte; very apt & spot on.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by Christafarian(m): 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
Shubbylee:

Please have pity on the poor guy, he obviously must belong to one of those categories you mentioned above. Of course, by their comments, you shal know them.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by tola9ja: 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lemon12:

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
nice... the president is respected in germany also...
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by Seyrexolad2706: 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
BankManager:
down..
months in office.!
Na u sabí... All I know is Buhari will surely deliver
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by MadCow1: 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
One word to describe Buhari's entire look, posture and carriage..

#Swagnificent..

Sai Baba
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by gbagyiza: 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
kestolove95:
gej in London buhari in Germany Nigerians in hunger and darkness

Kai nigerians, i cant stop laughing.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
donphilopus:
I can now proudly say I have a President who's respected by all. Thanks to those who voted CHANGE!

I have this to tell those who would soon invade this thread and call my amiable President some unprintable names such as the Daura-dullard, illiterate and the brainless one:

“If an illiterate/dullard/brainless man (according to PDP fools) could lead you (TANoids) as President, then you fools (saTANists) should be ashamed of your literate, 'brainy' and smart fathers who are suffering in their respective villages.”
pls permit me to share and use part of this your wonderful post for good.

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by donphilopus: 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
gearcoin:

pls permit me to share and use part of this your wonderful post for good.

Lol... Permitted sir!
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by simdam500(m): 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
Thank Jah
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by Dignitygab(m): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
Seen
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by Austin4lif: 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
donphilopus:
I can now proudly say I have a President who's respected by all. Thanks to those who voted CHANGE!

I have this to tell those who would soon invade this thread and call my amiable President some unprintable names such as the Daura-dullard, illiterate and the brainless one:

“If an illiterate/dullard/brainless man (according to PDP fools) could lead you (TANoids) as President, then you fools (saTANists) should be ashamed of your literate, 'brainy' and smart fathers who are suffering in their respective villages.”
wow, u are a typical APC member and a a real muslim. In violence you stand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng / Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day / Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.