Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany (39367 Views)

Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway / Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assembly (Photos) / Buhari Arrives London On Charm Offensive - Newsweek London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by Nellybii: 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
Good
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by BlaqJew: 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
donphilopus:

^^^^^^^^^^

See what I have to tell you above.

BTW, where was your literate, smart and brainy father when the 'brainless one' was aspiring to become our President? He was probably drinking 'Alomo bitters' at Mama Chi's shop!!

I know your mother does not know who your real father was but nonetheless his watery sperm produced the slowpoke you are. May your terrorist president never return to dis curse you call country. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by Sacramento4real(m): 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lemon12:
So this dullard has gone to Germany without appointing his cabinet members?

God why have u forsaken Nigeria?

God why do u punish with the brainless one as our president..

Oh lord help us ....... Naija don enter one chance
You claim to be intelligent yet ignorant of the fact that the yet to be inaugurated 8th Assembly are the ones to screen and approve the appointment of his cabinet.

Now,between you and Buhari,who is the Dullard?

4 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by Nellybii: 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lemon12:

Your forefathers are the ones that committed the offence and you inherited the punishment. from your parents .Nigeria will continue to punish you and this punishment will be inherited by your children. Stupid maggot.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by Chyluv1000(f): 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
donphilopus:
I can now proudly say I have a President who's respected by all. Thanks to those who voted CHANGE!

I have this to tell those who would soon invade this thread and call my amiable President some unprintable names such as the Daura-dullard, illiterate and the brainless one:

“If an illiterate/dullard/brainless man (according to PDP fools) could lead you (TANoids) as President, then you fools (saTANists) should be ashamed of your literate, 'brainy' and smart fathers who are suffering in their respective villages.”

how much were u paid to type this?
av u forgotten how u pple cal Jonathan d clueless one

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by bakjal(m): 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
BankManager:
Since May 29, 2015 when Mr.Goodluck Jonathan left, it doesn't look like we have a
new President. This one is traveling up and
down..
A new President that understands the
urgency of fixing Nigeria should have
cancelled all foreign trips for the first 3
months in office.!
U are d dullest person I'v eva read.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by crisycent: 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
People line up the streets to welcome a common prince yet imbecïles here are shouting "see respect ". Did they cut their head for this cattle rearer?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by Chubhie: 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nice reception for our ancestor-PMB. He must be looking forward to groove the after party laced with naked women. Aisha should learn to tag along cos baba is still ballin.

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
Respect!

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by stexsy(m): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
donphilopus:
I can now proudly say I have a President who's respected by all. Thanks to those who voted CHANGE!

I have this to tell those who would soon invade this thread and call my amiable President some unprintable names such as the Daura-dullard, illiterate and the brainless one:

“If an illiterate/dullard/brainless man (according to PDP fools) could lead you (TANoids) as President, then you fools (saTANists) should be ashamed of your literate, 'brainy' and smart fathers who are suffering in their respective villages.”
its because people like u voted n rigged for this brainless fullllll

2 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by Kenobus: 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
SR is just being mischievious! It has carried its vendatta too far. What is Nigeria doing at the G7 meeting in the first place? Has GEJ ever moved out with such delegation to a meeting he won't participate? The paper should leave GEJ out!
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by ifihearam: 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
donphilopus:

^^^^^^^^^^

See what I have to tell you above.

BTW, where was your literate, smart and brainy father when the 'brainless one' was aspiring to become our President? He was probably drinking 'Alomo bitters' at Mama Chi's shop!!

Where was your own too when you tagged GEJ clueless.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by ifihearam: 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
stexsy:
its because people like u voted n rigged for this brainless fullllll

True

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by BlaqJew: 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
Remain there, you terrorist who has made this country ungovernable. President of the islamic state, your hunger for blood is insatiable. Vampires, blood blood blood everywhere since your threat. E no go better for britain.

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by mensdept: 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
Im glad foolish Nigerians are seeing the truth in front of their eyes. All the mind control and pictures of rallies of Buhari, and suit and tie high-fiving kids like Obama, and all the rhetoric, yet no change as usual.

This trip to Germany, for what? To go and prostrate in secret to the Ruling class of the world for being appointed to our President so they can continue in their exploitation.

Have you guys seen the Economist magazine of January 2015? Goodluck was designed to go, hence the quick acceptance of his "defeat" and the quick "congrtats" of this old Grandpa to be our President by the West and their Arab co-conspirators

Shine your eyes

2 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by chamboy(m): 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
BankManager:
Since May 29, 2015 when Mr.Goodluck Jonathan left, it doesn't look like we have a
down..
months in office.!
go manage ur Operations

2 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by ademega(m): 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lemon12:

Too early to get HBP.

BABA WE LOVE U .U DO WELL

3 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by Equado(m): 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
ionsman:

Why did you photoshop Buhari’s head on your father's picture?
hey, because your father died a poverty stricken old illiterate doesn't give you the right to insult other peoples father. Afterall an illiterate is ruling Nigeria...nobodys fault your dad was a failed illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
BankManager:
down..
months in office.!

Not when a country has been sucked dry,dilapidated and been torn down by BH and his predecessor did nothing until it is too late
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by anilove84(f): 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
OP pls don't forget to inform us when buhari is in toilet, it is necessary

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by mohisi: 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
madridguy:
Alihamdulilahi for safe landing.
Allah is great
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by ionsman: 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
Equado:
hey, because your father died a poverty stricken old illiterate doesn't give you the right to insult other peoples father. Afterall an illiterate is ruling Nigeria...nobodys fault your dad was a failed illiterate.
The height my old man has reached as it stands now, nobody from your family can attain that. ..Id1ot

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by HRich(m): 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
natas22:

why are you getting it all wrong, I love him because his been chosen by the almighty to make positive changes in our great nation Nigeria.

www.
Chai. You will easily be caught by 419ners.

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by amnesty7: 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Wow......look at Baba's composure! Just imagine the level of respect accorded to President Buhari.

Indeed, Baba is a leader in all ramifications and by every standard. cool
What of the guy that left Villa on 29th of May? wink wink wink
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by Equado(m): 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
ionsman:

The height my old man has reached as it stands now, nobody from your family can attain that. ..Id1ot
amen to that...nobody from my lineage would sink half as low as your "old man". Scumbag
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by DanielPop(m): 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
missKiffy:
Our Presido cheesy see the respect baba is getting in Germany

Which respect? Is that not boys scout receiving your President? Check out Jonathan please.....

3 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by heywhytech1(m): 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
Traveling abroad to attend functions should be properly put on check by Mr. President. Our Country is in dare needs of urgent attention which I considered of more important than attending G7 which our Country is not included. Though your Governance has brought a lots of improvement in two major areas, Corruption and issue of power.In my abode we now enjoy minimum of 12hours electricity daily which I considered a significant improvement and if it can be consolidated upon it will be great. God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria and Heywhytech (www.heywhyzo.com)
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by ttmacoy: 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
Why is there so much bitterness, hatred and disunity against buhari?

He may not be your choice president and but he won the election and is the constitutional head of stay hence we should all join hands and work with him and not all this abuse and bitterness I see all over nairaland.

By the way he wasn't my choice for president, but neither was Jonathan yet he is president and he should be accorded the respect the office deserves and also before condensing and being so critical give him time. All this abuse after 2 days in office is not positive for Nigeria at all.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by missKiffy(f): 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
DanielPop:

Which respect? Is that not boys scout receiving your President? Check out Jonathan please.....
Is this Germany, is this the G8 meeting, all this Tainoids sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by natas22: 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
HRich:
Chai. You will easily be caught by 419ners.

You are wrong bro, the change will come have patience.

www.

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by Brainwox(m): 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
This is a commercial plane o! What's wrong with all the presidential fleet?
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by mayusguy(m): 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
Imagine your father being treated like this undecided
Lemon12:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Students Recruited For #EndSARS Protests — Ngige / Nnamdi Kanu Was Chained To Floor For 6 Days By Kenyan Security Operatives - SR / APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.