Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany (39378 Views)

Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway / Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assembly (Photos) / Buhari Arrives London On Charm Offensive - Newsweek London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by kasheemawo(m): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
Seeing this Man dey totori my head and e dey sweet my belle, ogogoro master would hav drank his life if he was still president

3 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by PAT4HOT(m): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
BankManager:
Since May 29, 2015 when Mr.Goodluck Jonathan left, it doesn't look like we have a
new President. This one is traveling up and
down..
A new President that understands the
urgency of fixing Nigeria should have
cancelled all foreign trips for the first 3
months in office.!
And be doing what?
Is he not on his official duty?
Or when he is around, BH won't bomb again
Okay, the 8th assembly has been inaugurated so dat they screen new ministers.

Plz u guyz shud leave our president alone for now. If he under performs, we boot him out as we did GEJ.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by DropShot: 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
donphilopus:
I can now proudly say I have a President who's respected by all. Thanks to those who voted CHANGE!

I have this to tell those who would soon invade this thread and call my amiable President some unprintable names such as the Daura-dullard, illiterate and the brainless one:

“If an illiterate/dullard/brainless man (according to PDP fools) could lead you (TANoids) as President, then you fools (saTANists) should be ashamed of your literate, 'brainy' and smart fathers who are suffering in their respective villages.”
Chai, you just clipped their wings before they can fly.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by DropShot: 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
BankManager:
Since May 29, 2015 when Mr.Goodluck Jonathan left, it doesn't look like we have a
down..
months in office.!
Go get proper education. You need it.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by dwayni: 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
That kid will not hear a damn thing he said.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by natas22: 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
Thank God for safe arrival BUHARI my Man any day any time

www.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by unigdh: 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
Who is going to satisfy you? he is trying to be calm in choosing his cabinets, don't forget you will be among the ones that will blame him should he make mistake in choosing. IN POLITICS, YOU DON'T RUSH IN DECISION MAKING.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by donphilopus: 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
DropShot:
Chai, you just clipped their wings before they can fly.
cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by unigdh: 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lemon12:
So this dullard has gone to Germany without appointing his cabinet members?

God why have u forsaken Nigeria?

God why do u punish with the brainless one as our president..

Oh lord help us ....... Naija don enter one chance

Who is going to satisfy you? he is trying to be calm in choosing his cabinets, don't forget you will be among the ones that will blame him should he make mistake in choosing. IN POLITICS, YOU DON'T RUSH IN DECISION MAKING.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by strongerthaneva(m): 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
donphilopus:
I can now proudly say I have a President who's respected by all. Thanks to those who voted CHANGE!

I have this to tell those who would soon invade this thread and call my amiable President some unprintable names such as the Daura-dullard, illiterate and the brainless one:

“If an illiterate/dullard/brainless man (according to PDP fools) could lead you (TANoids) as President, then you fools (saTANists) should be ashamed of your literate, 'brainy' and smart fathers who are suffering in their respective villages.”
wow man am loving this okk..tanoids straight to lagoon ooo...Man u are blessed in million folds..ur families shall never be in dismay as d tanoids and not divided as the PDP insha Allahu prayers for u from deepest of my heart..

5 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by kent79: 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by IYANGBALI: 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
our president,the people's president. Haters can jump to the lagoon tongue

6 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by HRich(m): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
AdoraAmadi:
President Buhari has arrived Munich, Germany for G7 Summit.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/photos-president-buhari-arrives-germany.html
Lolz. German soldiers will be like " Is this the President of Nigeria" or should we expect Another" thank God for safety

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by donphilopus: 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
strongerthaneva:
wow man am loving this okk..tanoids straight to lagoon ooo...Man u are blessed in million folds..ur families shall never be in dismay as d tanoids and not divided as the PDP insha Allahu prayers for u from deepest of my heart..

Amen! Thanks bro.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by olatade(m): 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
There's something special about this man,love him to bits

smiley

5 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by strongerthaneva(m): 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lemon12:

vicks lemon minus abi na vicks lemon divided u be see ur reason for the question is why God answered our prayers for letting clueless leave for the clueness..In ur present we shall prevail and rule over pdp over and over again..U scumbags and the last 20k in the bag to be thrashed..

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by tuncy(m): 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
Thank you Lord for blessing nigeria with a leader and not a toddler as in the last. Look at d first pix: that is how to alight from a presidential carriage: no body steps out of the carriage before the President... Not mama P n oga Jona..

5 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by HRich(m): 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
natas22:
Thank God for safe arrival BUHARI my Man any day any time

www.
Liar. He's nowere your man.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by ndcide(m): 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
these jaaanjaaaaaweeeds are sure going to plague Nigerians with pictures of buhari's every move. shey this one na work?

BTW, A suicide bomber just killed people few minutes back.

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by unigdh: 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
BankManager:
down..
months in office.!

Do you even know what the G7 submit is all about?

5 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by ogawisdom(m): 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
A man whose houz is on fire chasing rats Buhari d brainless clown angry wen u elect a retiree to become ur presido

2 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by DzTzl(f): 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
donphilopus:

^^^^^^^^^^

See what I have to tell you above.

BTW, where was your literate, smart and brainy father when the 'brainless one' was aspiring to become our President? He was probably drinking 'Alomo bitters' at Mama Chi's shop!!
Yeparipa reply is epic!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
That's PMB

Baba remember to tell them to respect Nigeria Passport.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by Cholls(m): 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
my brother what can i say?.
The ppl below are the reason black continent is backward.

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by excellentmomma(f): 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
I can't stop laughing, Apc sure knows how to pad up their image, so what did Fayemi and co go to do in Germany b4 pmb's arrival, to arrange a set of some jobless Germans to go stand under the sun for buhari, e kwa? And they all rush to NL and upload pix and comment as first eight posters padding themselves up the more. Some of us can see through o.. hahaha. If some pple had to travel ahead of him so what will the Nigerian ambassador to Germany be doing.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by slapandfall(m): 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
One week don pass nw.. Stil travelin about.. «̶̠{̶»̶̲̥̅̊(̥̊OK)̥̊«̶̲̥̅̊}̶»̶ oooo.. Sha come bak con continue ya work..

Aso rock, u no gree stay..

Ministers, u no appoints...

Let's see sha.. Hopin for the best bt ♍Ɣ mind aint in govt for me to excel though..

Not a saTANist sha oo.. But I hope dis man perform well odawise e go bend for neck..

Jonatan free to roam about after bombing nigeria..

sai Buhari..

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by akereconfi: 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
donphilopus:

I guess you called GEJ clueless and daft, and he ruled Nigeria for 6* years...........

**complete the sentence yourself because am not fond of mentioning people's parents due to my up bringing **

Happy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by natas22: 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
HRich:
Liar. He's nowere your man.

why are you getting it all wrong, I love him because his been chosen by the almighty to make positive changes in our great nation Nigeria.

www.

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by Lucasbalo(m): 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
omenka:
Welcome Mr President, Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria.

We love you sir and believe you would succeed in lifting this country from the doldrums and placing her in an enviable pedestal amongst the commity of Nations.

Sai Baba.
Amen to that. I hope to high heavens PMB performs especially after the corrupt and the vision less leaderships of the yester years.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by omenka(m): 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lemon12:

Though your comment sucks, the picture cracked me up real good. cheesycheesy

Una just too stubborn honestly. grin
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by Alphacrissy(m): 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany by Pavarottii(m): 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
#BabaOneChance
#PaparazziPresido

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Pictures From #babawhileyouweregone Trend On Twitter / Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR / ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.