Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,973 members, 7,848,920 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

Friends With Benefits In Ph! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends With Benefits In Ph! (543 Views)

Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? / Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest / Friends With Benefits...whats Your View? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends With Benefits In Ph! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
I am a Federal Civil servant recently transferred to Port Harcourt and I left my wife in my former station.
I am a fun loving guy who believes that life is meant to enjoy without necessarily spending much money.
I am therefore looking for female friends who understands and are interested in FRIENDS WITH BENEFIT.
If U know what I mean and wanna play the game with me, here is my BBM pin: 7e33bf4b
Re: Friends With Benefits In Ph! by Magician1503(m): 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
Call 911 for special deliverance prayers. I seriously hope your wife gets to see this

3 Likes

Re: Friends With Benefits In Ph! by Olypeppy(f): 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
keep searching...hope you won't see..unam ikot..
Re: Friends With Benefits In Ph! by franconian: 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
If Ph girls nyach you die now, people go still pity for you.
Re: Friends With Benefits In Ph! by Dhilariousdandy(m): 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
Some people lack common sense...
Mtcheeeews..!!!
Re: Friends With Benefits In Ph! by wunmi590(m): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
Patiently waiting for the girl that is going to answer your call
Re: Friends With Benefits In Ph! by Mishydoo(m): 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
I feel lyk to get a female moniker and set ds nigga up,...and God will bless me for duping u and making u a scape goat!

3 Likes

Re: Friends With Benefits In Ph! by kaima1984(f): 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
U wana have fun without spending?wakeup from ur slumber BC ph babes dnt joke with money and once more,welcome t treasure base of d nation where money answereth it all
Re: Friends With Benefits In Ph! by Brugo(m): 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
cheesy cheesy

Already planning to cheat on his wife and he's bold. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Friends With Benefits In Ph! by wazobiaforu(m): 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hope some smart kidnappers can make advantage of a client advertising himself. You need a lesson
Re: Friends With Benefits In Ph! by justmag(m): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ritual things

(1) (Reply)

Love Will Cost You Roughly $100,560 / Cprostitution Onfession Time ; Guys On / Six Warning Signs That Prove Your Relationship Is Leading To A Heartbreak - See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.