Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP (24919 Views)

Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President / Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP / Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by berrystunn(m): 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
They should be concerned about how to pay N5,000 each to 25 million poor Nigerians beginning from the end of June; how to bring the naira to the same value with the dollar; provide allowances to the discharged but unemployed Youth Corps members for Twelve (12) months; provide free education and meals for school children among others as they promised during the campaigns.

waiting...........

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by kobkid: 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
U are correct 9jarians nid a vibrant opposition like PDP at least for the next 20years

ShowYourCertificate:
Finally PDP has decided to break their silence and align with the masses to criticise the government of this Daura President. I had feared PDP had been bought over by APC. This is because they never criticised all the numerous gaffes being committed by the certificateless president. Their silence was deafening. Nigerians need a vibrant opposition and I believe PDP can fill in that role.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by dotune(m): 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
I can't believe people will call their president "Dullard" and "ode" and in 20 yrs to this time they will pray to God to make them become governors, senators and leaders. It won't work. Pray for your leaders. One day, u will become a leader and will need serious prayers by the people in order to succeed. If it's ur sub, pls catch it without fighting, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by Jowonloju(m): 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
Metu should keep embarrassing himself.
Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by Fourwinds: 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Idi..ot PDP expect me to still live with dem after 16 years of waste. Olisa Metuh needs hot water to press his mouth. When d clueless one gave room to Boko Haram to gather balls, dey PDP now think d job will become simple. U don't give room to a wild fire to spread. A lesson d clueless one fail to learn

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by Kingspin(m): 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Uptill now president, Buhari is getting ready for the task ahead..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by arbitter: 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
anonimi:

Let me help you out of your IGNORANCE misery boy =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

Yes yes , that old tired rhetoric. I could care less about all these people. We're talking about the Presidency , ya know the one Buhari just won from them undecided and last time i checked PDP has held that for 16 years and under that leadership whatever impunity happened around the country was unchecked and sometimes even encouraged by those Presidencies.
Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by nkowaputa(m): 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
doctokwus:
Why does Metuh rehash d same gibberish about PMB so called promises in his press conferences?
Apart from being a liar,Metuh strikes me as a man with low intellect.I see him fizzling out soon,because when you rehash d same monotonous stuff,people start losing interest in what you say.He should up his game.

It's called consistency. He is reminding APC their promise and advising them to start delivery rather than fight for positions. like I said, he was/is consistent.
Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by shurlermoz(m): 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
PDP has no moral right or justification to criticise APC, not even at this early stage.
It's barely a week and PDP are saying PMB doesn't have a direction for Nigeria, the same PDP that ruled 16years with next to nothing to show.

And for all those that are calling PMB a dullard, e never pain you reach o, y'all should start trekking from your houses to Otuoke in protest.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by shurlermoz(m): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jman06:
Exactly!! He is inept. He lacks the capacity to lead Nigeria.

Imagine! Perambulating the whole world when the country is on fire

OLD FOOL.

E pain you ooo.

Oya kill ya self na.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by nkowaputa(m): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
Fourwinds:
Idi..ot PDP expect me to still live with dem after 16 years of waste. Olisa Metuh needs hot water to press his mouth. When d clueless one gave room to Boko Haram to gather balls, dey PDP now think d job will become simple. U don't give room to a wild fire to spread. A lesson d clueless one fail to learn

I guess you need to go back and understand, read APC and buhari stand wrt boko haram when it started and when Gej was taking action against them. As a government of the people for the people, consideration had to be given their concerns hence why bh grew strong. If APC and all Nigerians stood up against BH at inception like other European countries do, we would have finished them before now. Know that it was not Gej fault that bh lives with us. It is the fault of Nigeria as we did not stand as one to fight or encourage the fight against bh.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by drey076(m): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
There is no time to read Dat thrash up dere. Useless opposition party. PMB is our president till 2023
I want to sleep

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by vokalguy(m): 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Its very unfortunate... this man has not even been in office for a month and these enemies of progress are already ready to crucify him. Very sad

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
pDP should tell us what they have done in d past 16yrs with the clear cut directions they possess.

Mtchee***

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by appini: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
smoothpapuzy:
Aside sentiments, what this guy says is true. The fighting for political placement has taken over the news. During the campaign they talked hard about the plan they had so we expected the appointment and all would have been settled since. 10 days and our economy doesn't really have firm direction. So we would begin to wait for buhari to come back and start appointment. Smh. We are loosing money daily as a country because so many offices are running without work to show, I mean, no leadership presence in so many quarters of our economy for the past 10day.
I believe so much in buhari as a person, I never really believed younger politicians could hold him down this long

When we said he cannot operate in a free and democratic society many of you were chanting Sai.. Sai.. Baba!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by Jman06(m): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
shurlermoz:

E pain you ooo.

Oya kill ya self na.
kill.myself ke
It's not about me oo , but about the poor Nigerian masses that will suffer from Buhari's ineptitude.

As for me and my ' beautiful Onyinye', we go dey flex our life dey go ooooo
Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by ocelot2006(m): 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
Again PDP on point. God, you just have to love the way the PDP plays it's opposition role with maturity and decorum, unlike the yesteryears of APC with its pathetic spoke man Liar Mohammed who engaged in petty mudslinging, name - calling, and whining like a bunch of immature primary school kids. Once again, well done PDP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by Jman06(m): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
vedaxcool:

Jamiu is that you?
No sir, it's not Jamiu
Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by paulkollins: 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
Olisah Metuh is learning to criticize, doing so in a confused state of mine and lacking the understanding of governance. He failed to understand that the Ministerial nominees has to go the National assembly for screening and ratification. Does he want PMB to announce his ministers and forward to the 7th assembly which tenure ended last week Thursday, four working days after PMB inauguration? The 8th Assemble which should screen the ministerial nominees with be inaugurated on Tuesday this week. What impression is he trying to create? He is as confused as PDP govt that destroyed Nigeria. Nigerians are patient with PMB.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by vedaxcool(m): 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jman06:
No sir, it's not Jamiu

are you sureeeee? grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by ocelot2006(m): 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ofunaofu:
Oliseh metu realy need to take the course offered by lai mohammed on his new role as an opposition spokesman. This is not constructive at all

Care to explain who it isn't "constructive"? Oh wait.....'cos they've not engaged in your usual name calling games like Liar Mohammed abi? Or you're not used to PDP ' S maturity in handling this new role.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by appini: 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
quixotic:
there is noting as bad as trying to reason with a half educated man. Buhari is supposed to release ministerial list when the senate that will approve has not been inaugurated. Buhari is supposed to solve power problem pdp dropped to less than 2000mw, buhari is supposed to undo what pdp did in 16yrs in a week. Its no point trading words with people who tink lik this.

Did Nigerians hold his brokos when he was promising heaven and earth..?

Almost two weeks after inauguration of his government no sign of governance from any angle in the country.
Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by Litmus: 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
Maybe the people should help him Govern Nigeria better by holding their state governors to account more. People that know better than the majority of us argue that many Nigerian states are as wealthy or wealthier than many African Nations. One wonders, if this is so, how is it that that Shettyma fellow of Borno ? (wait let me consult Google (Bing for all your pictorial needs)) oh yeah, Kashim Shettima of Borno State, how could he have so little influence on what is going on in Borno State. What has he done in terms of motivating the police to do policing, motivating and organizing the citizens to be more watchful and to help displaced people, why has he not implemented better border security, why is he not spending money to rebuild schools, buildings, markets and build better police stations than the ones destroyed by Bokoharam in order to demoralize the terrorists and at the same time motivate the citizens.

People should criticize Buhari for mistakes just as they criticized Johnathan but let us not forget that ultimately the state governors need pressurizing and need to shoulder much of the responsibility for development.
Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
in short APC should worry about how to clean up your mess. well they got no choice though. but PDP u can't eat ur cake n hv it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by Jman06(m): 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
vedaxcool:

are you sureeeee? grin grin grin grin
yes sir!
Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by oyetunder(m): 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
Then why did PDP failed if the party knew the way? For 16 years, PDP clearly showed the whole word that the party is one of the most useless political party in existence! Shameless acrobatic baboons!
Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
We all knew he had no clue
All he shouted was change

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by ocelot2006(m): 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
paulkollins:
Olisah Metuh is learning to criticize, doing so in a confused state of mine and lacking the understanding of governance. He failed to understand that the Ministerial nominees has to go the National assembly for screening and ratification. Does he want PMB to announce his ministers and forward to the 7th assembly which tenure ended last week Thursday, four working days after PMB inauguration? The 8th Assemble which should screen the ministerial nominees with be inaugurated on Tuesday this week. What impression is he trying to create? He is as confused as PDP govt that destroyed Nigeria. Nigerians are patient with PMB.

Is the ministerial list even ready in the first place? You've seem to have forgotten that the PDP was at the centre ever since the start of the 4th Republic for 16 GOOD YEARS so they're already versed with the intricacies of running the government. And they're on point on this one. There's no ministerial list, your party members have been fighting for Principal posts for days, if not weeks, and you guys still don't have a template for running the country despite ample time to prepare (oh wait....you had OBJ'S think tank to create one for you, a very first, and you're equally adopting some of the policies of the previous administration).
Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by vedaxcool(m): 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jman06:
yes sir!

Okay oh enjoy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by ocelot2006(m): 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
shurlermoz:
PDP has no moral right or justification to criticise APC, not even at this early stage.
It's barely a week and PDP are saying PMB doesn't have a direction for Nigeria, the same PDP that ruled 16years with next to nothing to show.

And for all those that are calling PMB a dullard, e never pain you reach o, y'all should start trekking from your houses to Otuoke in protest.

PDP as the main opposition party has EVERY MORAL RIGHT OR JUSTIFICATION to criticise the ruling APC party and call it to order. If they have issues leading, let them book a class with the PDP.
Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by Metrofox(m): 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Finally PDP has decided to break their silence and align with the masses to criticise the government of this Daura President. I had feared PDP had been bought over by APC. This is because they never criticised all the numerous gaffes being committed by the certificateless president. Their silence was deafening. Nigerians need a vibrant opposition and I believe PDP can fill in that role.
PDP is dead and buried as far as federal politics is concerned, KOWA party even stands a better chance
Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by mechanics(m): 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
But its too early, dey shud give him time, i knw pdp ar nt hapi as d main opposition party, dey ave no choice but to b patient wit d presidency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Mama A, Wifey': Fani-Kayode As His Wife Precious Steps Out Looking Stunning / PDP Bigwigs In Secret Battle For 2023 Presidential Ticket / Salihu Mustapha: Adamu Is Using Buhari To Perpetrate Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.