Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP (24922 Views)

Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President / Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP / Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by nlesor: 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
Your party have 16yrs to turn the fortune of this country around even with the fortune made from oil proceed soar high lke never before under your party as a ruling party the economy of this country was recorded as worst ever. Now the game has changed, the ruling now become a toothless bull dog you want a miracle to happpen within 10 days, the problem you created for good solid 16 yrs to be solved in 10 days. Oga i will advise you go for that crash course since it is free.
Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by Mekky05(m): 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mogidi:

Not just clear-cut direction, there's no direction at all.

The #onechancebus of APC.
. All your comments always show one thing.. U lack common sense!
Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
One funny thing about Nigerian and some Africans in general, we hardly learn. We believe in revenge w e don't seem to realise that another four years is on the go, Jonathan was criticised from day one. He never achieved anything throughout, at the end, Nigerian suffered the most endangering sabotage by oil marketers, we all suffered it together. If behari is not given chance to perform due to pressure,Nigerians will definitely suffer for another four years. But the funniest thing is that these critics are pple that have to access to the national cake, they are gullible individuals that help politicians to achieve their political dreams and drag their in the mud. Keep on critisising and sabotaging for the downfall of this government. Una go suffer tire. Awon oponu. Am not in Nigeria neither I plan to come back in 5 years. Am in God's own city where partisan politics don't strive. Keep up ur critics, una go suffer tire.
Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by GreatSoul: 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
Barcanista decided to be mockingly magnanimous when he said this president
needs 3 yrs to settle down to business. So many others opine that 10days is
too short to expect serious action from this government.
But let me remind us all that PMB has been eye-ing this exalted position for
the past 30 years.

Officially, he has been working to get this job for the past 12 -14years.
Finally, he got his desire since March 28 which is another 2 months added.
In the course of trying to clinch this ticket, he concluded that he needed
Tinubu on his side despite the baggages such an association could bring to him.
Now do not forget that he PMB had once been at the helm of affairs in this
country and thus has the added benefit of some experience in the corridors of power
(by the way, he did not wait for anybody to write a handover for him or give
him a blue print before going ahead to seize power).

The pertinent questions to ask PMB now are:

In your 12-14years of express ambition, what blueprint did you put together
for this country?
After your defeat 4 yrs ago when you then took the decision to 'use' Tinubu
to further your ambition, what blueprint did you come up with on how to dine with the devil?
Since March 28 this year, what blueprint have you come up with to help you hit the ground running.

I think it is becoming apparent to us all that blueprint for Nigeria as a whole has never existed in
PMB's dictionary. If he had any, we would have seen a clean copy of it in the last 10days.

Nigerians, wake up early so you can smell this thing on time whether na rose or na another thing!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by Myself2(m): 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
kolaitan:
He just resumed office less than 10 days and you people are drawing conclusion about him already. When will you be patient and ask God to guide him right?

Patience IS NOT REQUIRED in this case.APC and Buhari said it was a shame that President Jonathan was collaborating with "smaller neighbouring countries" in the fight against boko haram.Infact they actually said he had run to the smaller neighbouring countries to seek their help to defeat boko haram for him,so why is Buhari now doing the same thing

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by shurlermoz(m): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jman06:
kill.myself ke
It's not about me oo , but about the poor Nigerian masses that will suffer from Buhari's ineptitude.

As for me and my ' beautiful Onyinye', we go dey flex our life dey go ooooo

Better! Just sit back, relax with your Onyinye and watch the magic from PMB.
Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by Lasgidy1(m): 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
PDP, an unfortunate party. It was nice voting u out after 16 years of maladministration

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by babyphaze77(m): 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
kolaitan:
He just resumed office less than 10 days and you people are drawing conclusion about him already. When will you be patient and ask God to guide him right?

His first 10 days had been characterised by bombin and lost of innocent souls. A yoruba adage says " eyes that will last long til old age wont be giving someone problem early in life" Patience and goodluck had gone to Otuoke, we tired of waiting....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by shurlermoz(m): 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
ocelot2006:

PDP as the main opposition party has EVERY MORAL RIGHT OR JUSTIFICATION to criticise the ruling APC party and call it to order. If they have issues leading, let them book a class with the PDP.

Book a class with PDP?! How can you wish that APC will rule the same way PDP did?! You must be a very wicked person.
Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by Lasgidy1(m): 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
[quote author=ogawisdom post=34533870]Buhari d brainless Daura President. Hw can a great grandfather b our president, I blame d clowns dt voted for him[/quot
What's dis one saying? How old was Nelson Mandela when he became South African president?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by citizenY(m): 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ofunaofu:
Oliseh metu realy need to take the course offered by lai mohammed on his new role as an opposition spokesman. This is not constructive at all

The eaglet barca should follow him.
Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by Nigeriasam: 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
Trut:
Olisa Metuh is on point... Buhari is perpetually BRAINLESS grin
but not as brainflat as GEJ. Bitter taniod + hateful Jonathanian.
Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by philips70(m): 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
vedaxcool:

PDP hasn't collected the laptop they gave you for the elections? Dem still get money pay unah? grin grin grin cheesy

Which laptop? Injoo palm top of 17k plus 1gb data and 5k monthly stipends don turn laptop? Who dash monkey banana? Painful thing is one of their vocal voice here has the contract.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by tomzman: 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lai Mohammed's crash course would have made a huge difference.
Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by anwo247: 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ofcourse APC didn't know they wld win the election. They were only preparing to cause chaos and fight.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by iukpe: 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
Finding direction in 10 days OK.
Having no direction in over 10 years?
Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by alashg(m): 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Thank God I witness the End of PDP
Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by ocelot2006(m): 11:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
shurlermoz:

Book a class with PDP?! How can you wish that APC will rule the same way PDP did?! You must be a very wicked person.

You mean the same APC that's now adopting some of PDP S policies?
Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by darqly(m): 11:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
PDP lacks clear cut experience on how to provide credible opposition. undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by Mistermamus(m): 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
appini:

When we said he cannot operate in a free and democratic society many of you were chanting Sai.. Sai.. Baba!!!

dey mind APC mumus

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by Lexusgs430: 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
Even a monkey lead party, would surely be better than PDP!!!
Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by jossyj: 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
Trut:
Olisa Metuh is on point... Buhari is perpetually BRAINLESS grin

aboooki is aboooki no matter how you look at him
they have been ruling with the help of britain and america
and in return they still our oil.
Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by halix239(f): 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Finally PDP has decided to break their silence and align with the masses to criticise the government of this Daura President. I had feared PDP had been bought over by APC. This is because they never criticised all the numerous gaffes being committed by the certificateless president. Their silence was deafening. Nigerians need a vibrant opposition and I believe PDP can fill in that role.

mtcheeeeew, kip dreaming, PDP is simply a ss n se party, no body takes them serious.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
BUHARI is a goat!! A very local goat.. This is how I see him

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by halix239(f): 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
ogawisdom:
Buhari d brainless Daura President. Hw can a great grandfather b our president, I blame d clowns dt voted for him

n u wanted to kip a daft wu almost wrecked the country. u must be daft as he is
Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by vislabraye(m): 11:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
arbitter:
Its amazing that these people basically fvcked this country up in the last 16 years and yet some waste of lives still want to tell us we should have sticked with them angry

16 years of these ldiots and they wanna start talking shlt about a government that's been in power for like a week. If this country slides back into the control of these morons then i hope they destroy your lives forever (but im sure the only people who have sold their lives to them dont have the majority votes to do so anyway )

I agree with you to some extent, but u forgot that these same idiots are in the ruling party.
Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
After 9 days, they are bring out Buhari's scoresheet? PDP is enjoying their opposition party role.
Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by halix239(f): 11:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
dotune:
I can't believe people will call their president "Dullard" and "ode" and in 20 yrs to this time they will pray to God to make them become governors, senators and leaders. It won't work. Pray for your leaders. One day, u will become a leader and will need serious prayers by the people in order to succeed. If it's ur sub, pls catch it without fighting, thanks.

, u even take them serious, na all this Biafra idiots that re parading the whole place. the thing is, they re All irrelevant, they don't own the media, so their ranting all only stop in few places, as for pmb, we the northerners ll stand by him cum rain, cum shine. carry go my dear beloved presido, we re strongly behind u n cum 2019, we ll all stand by u once again. God bless u sir
Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by halix239(f): 12:01am On Jun 08, 2015
irahub:
BUHARI is a goat!! A very local goat.. This is how I see him

ur President is a goat, don't you think you re the most idiotic person on earth to ve a goat as a President
Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 08, 2015
vedaxcool:
Annoying questions Nairalanders ask,

You see barcanista posting lies against APC, and you ask, has gbawe linked you with higher ups?

Yes, he has linked him, he is just testing his keyboard

grin grin grin grin grin grin

on a serious note, Failure and PDP are siamese twins one cannot expect PDP to understand how a sane government operates!
What is sane about the APC have been operating?
Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by Tinyemeka(m): 12:34am On Jun 08, 2015
But that is the simple gospel truth.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP by ShowYourCertificate: 12:40am On Jun 08, 2015
Metrofox:

PDP is dead and buried as far as federal politics is concerned, KOWA party even stands a better chance
It is this same "dead and buried" PDP that will decide who your next Speaker and Senate President would be. Keep on deceiving yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma / US Officials Pay Working Visit To Governor Alex Otti In Abia (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.