Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,871 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See (14919 Views)

How Nigeria Can Attract Foreign Investment Using Mauritius Model / MTN To Take Immediate Steps To List In Nigeria As Part Of $1.7 Bln Fine Deal / Which Is Africa's New Top Investment Destination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See by Menace2Society(m): 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
I blame Northern Nigeria undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See by soji1992: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
[link]http://www.?aff=687[/link]
Re: Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See by soji1992: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
[LINK]http://www.?aff=687[/LINK]
Re: Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See by Chubhie: 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
igbsam:
That Lady Above me is too fast o.......How manage ?

Anyway, Just because Dangote built a cement industry in Ethiopia now, the hype don begin ? Our journalism is as fake as my ex's orgasm. Tufia!

angry
LOL!
Re: Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
Profkomolafe:
u need jesus grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Se kosi sha?
Re: Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See by muhammed10: 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
PLEASE MY DEAR NAIRA LANDERS, BEWARE OF THIS NUMBER. 0703 135 0573 THE GUY IS A CONFIRMED 419 ,,, DONT TRANSACT ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM ,,IF YOU DO YOU ARE OWN YOUR OWN HE HAD DUMPED PEOPLE OF THERE HARD EARN MONEY BY PROMISING THEM CHEAP DATA BUNDLE...YOU ARE WARN!!!!
Re: Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See by Litmus: 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ethiopia is doing well and all descent human beings should wish them luck. I only prey and hope that unlike Nigeria, the people in some parts of the developed world and the Arab world, that seem to relish the humiliation and suffering of Africans, don't try to ruin all that they, Ethiopians, are building for their children by taking terrorism there.
Re: Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
This goes a long way to show that FDI will be on a slump in this administration. What mess have we gotten ourselves into?

5 Likes

Re: Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See by eferaka(m): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
vimi:
Okay! Maybe that's why oshobaba married an ethiopian and ma uncle dangote opened another branch iin Ethiopia ?

On a serious note Ethiopia have bin existing since Adam n eve they deserve the top spot as regards subject matter

Mumu you are. He married from chad...ozuo
Re: Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See by Flets: 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
This is a no brainer.
As long as a northerner remains at the helm of affairs and Nigeria remains a mono economy dependent on the crude oil from the south...... No long term investor will look the way of Nigeria.

The uncertainties are too high. We might just be a few Buhari goof away from explosions in the ND which results in a crashed economy

And considering the type of politics that have been played in the last year and the person of Buhari.... An uprising in the south in 4yrs is almost inevitable.

Investors see and weigh all these options before committing their funds. Unfortunately, we have to live with these uncertainties for the next 4yrs.
Re: Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See by mars123(m): 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
im not bothered about this...NIGERIA by far has greater potentials than any other developing country in this world not to talk of Africa.
Re: Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
this country is finished

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See by stanech: 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Some how I can't help thinking this is babaonechances fault.
Re: Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See by Bigdreams(m): 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hmmmm...

Re: Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See by ocelot2006(m): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ethiopia of ALL countries. Well done GMB and APC. Clap for ya'sefs. angry

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See by ocelot2006(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
RickRichards:
Hehe...wake up and smell the coffee, Nigeria. This could only mean GEJ and his cohorts lied.

Leave GEJ out of this crap. Is he still in charge? Under GEJ'S watch, Nigeria was the TOP choice destination for FDI. Now we have been toppled by freaking ETHIOPIA! Yet you want to blame GEJ who's now enjoying his much needed vacation. Abeg free the man! If you're looking for a scapegoat, go and meet the Daura President aka General brainless.
Re: Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See by ocelot2006(m): 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ariel20:

This is the transformation sad

Transformation ended on the 29th of May, 2015. Welcome to your "CHANGE".
Re: Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See by anonimi: 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
Since we voted out the scientifically cerebral Jonathan for the Daura President whose legacy is CANCELLING the ongoing PROGREESIVE work of others, foreign investors don pick race sharperly!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2087214_buharimetro_jpeg0139273fe26a1325be266ba40c34a836

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
Just 9 Days Bu.hari have destroyed this country beyond expected gan Mteeew

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See by Biafrarep(m): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
APC called Jonathan clueless but its fast becoming obvious that Buhari along with the APC opportunists are the clueless ones. Just imagine that weeks after his inauguration, Buhari is yet to name his ministers As if that was not enough, he is busy junketing from one wretched country to another, what has a poverty stricken country like Niger or a desert wasteland like Chad got to offer Nigeria while the south is trying to project the country forward, the north is busy bombing themselves back into the stone age. We are all watching in 3D cool
Re: Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See by Myself2(m): 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
Holy Moses shocked shocked shocked shocked

The certificate-forging Dullard from Daura has finished Nigeria

How will investors not shy away from Nigeria when Buhari is known to be acutely the anti-investor-friendly,whether local investors or foreign investors
Re: Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See by Myself2(m): 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
This goes a long way to show that FDI will be on a slump in this administration. What mess have we gotten ourselves into?

Chanji chanjiii chanjiiiiiii

Sai Buhari

Sai Daura President
Re: Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See by AyakaDunukofia: 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
See the good news coming out of a once renowned poor country

It's even more amazing that Ethiopia is a totally landlocked country hundreds of miles to the sea

Success of any nation does not depend on access to the sea as can be seen from the poor performances of some African countries on the coast

Each of the geo-political zones in Nigeria can well survive as a country if the vision and determination is there

Nigeria is not neccessary

The zones as independent nations would engender competition, form a successful trading block which can bring more prosperity to the peoples.
Re: Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
Bu.hari shd just resign he can't govern this country
Re: Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See by Jeffoo(m): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
igbsam:
That Lady Above me is too fast o.......How manage ?

Anyway, Just because Dangote built a cement industry in Ethiopia now, the hype don begin ? Our journalism is as fake as my ex's orgasm. Tufia!

angry

naso dey tey hype Ghana oo
Re: Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See by chiedu7: 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
[size=14pt]NIGERIA'S CHANGE
LAFF WAN KILL ME DIE
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See by Idrismusty97(m): 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Interestingly Ethiopia is a Landlocked country with no Oil.
Re: Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See by ibkgab001: 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
Okonjo should close her dirty Punny like mouth .....she is a wicked woman and God is greater than her Father
Re: Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See by ohenhen1: 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
This is not major cause of concern. Every country goes through highs and lows. Nigeria is still a good investment if you are a long term investor.
Re: Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ignorant Nigerians. Always using sentiments to define things in life. Primitive human beings. Certifigate recipient is going to mess the country up. We are all watching!!! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 08, 2015
All these and the ND guys have not even added theirs...
I think i need to move my investments to Ethiopia too like Dangote
apc has messed up this country
Re: Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 08, 2015
eaglechild:
Buhari see what you have caused.

Really what did your Goodluck do 5 years in office, despite oil selling above $100?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terk Coin Airdrop – Terk Token Is A Scam! / Nigerian Stock Exchange Beginner's Guide / Pls Don't Get Involved With Access Capital Investment. They Scammed Me Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.