Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Will It Be Bad If He Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will It Be Bad If He Do This? (1373 Views)

Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy / Having An Orgasm Every Time You Have Sex Might Be Bad For Your Relationship / Is It Bad If A Boyfriend Does Not Call Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will It Be Bad If He Do This? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
John is my guy's guy.He wooed this Lady who Feels reluctant and prove obdurate at first before giving in Though she is in Love with him at first sight yet she just wanna stress him. Now my guy is contemplating on wether or not to call it off for No reason as payback.When I asked him why he said "He just wanna let her know what it feels like to be put on hold". So guys will it be bad if he do this? Advice needed
Re: Will It Be Bad If He Do This? by MEGGATRON(m): 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
you are john............

Dude who has time for this? What's his gain if he does? He isn't geting laid.

So what's his initial intention towards her?

I'm asking too many questions right? Tell MR JOHN to free the punny for whoever needs it.

1 Like

Re: Will It Be Bad If He Do This? by Cutehector(m): 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
what kind of silly love is that.........
Re: Will It Be Bad If He Do This? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
Haba Oga falconey. ...I No be John ooo. .. Ladies don't put me on hold. Abeg give your advice
Re: Will It Be Bad If He Do This? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:
what kind of silly love is that.........
It dey tear me for mouth and resembling me for eyes. Notwithstanding your opinion is needed
Re: Will It Be Bad If He Do This? by 25omega(m): 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
starlingslimnet:
John is my guy's guy.He wooed this Lady who Feels reluctant and prove obdurate at first before giving in Though she is in Love with him at first sight yet she just wanna stress him. Now my guy is contemplating on wether or not to call it off for No reason as payback.When I asked him why he said "He just wanna let her know what it feels like to be put on hold". So guys will it be bad if he do this? Advice needed
tell that friend of yours that he is a coward who can't break up with a woman because he actually got what he wanted and is bored instead he is coming up with stewpid excuses such as he wants to pay her back for making him wait. if a Nigerian woman gives you pnssy quick she is a slut if she no give, she is a prude. if she actually likes you but makes you work for it then she must be paid back. i dont get it. if you are dating to fnck just say so and stop making wack excuses to escape a situation you are tired of

1 Like

Re: Will It Be Bad If He Do This? by PreacherxSon(m): 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
put d fu(king chicken on hold, infact.. I get HOLD for sale !!!
Re: Will It Be Bad If He Do This? by Cutehector(m): 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
starlingslimnet:
It dey tear me for mouth and resembling me for eyes. Notwithstanding your advice is opinion is needed
he should just forget the girl tho.. no need to waste energy for a lost cause.
Re: Will It Be Bad If He Do This? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
25omega:
tell that friend of yours that he is a coward who can't break up with a woman because he actually got what he wanted and is bored instead he is coming up with stewpid excuses such as he wants to pay her back for making him wait. if a Nigerian woman gives you pnssy quick she is a slut if she no give, she is a prude. if she actually likes you but makes you work for it then she must be paid back. i dont get it. if you are dating to fnck just say so and stop making wack excuses to escape a situation you are tired of
Ok I go tell John
Re: Will It Be Bad If He Do This? by ZedX6: 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
Some people are _stupid. . . For no culpable reason. They just want to know how it feels like to be _stupid.

Re: Will It Be Bad If He Do This? by goodmorning40: 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
Why all this likes for this silly post, anyway ur friend is a playboy he has no love in his heart for anyone I just piry the poor girl
Re: Will It Be Bad If He Do This? by AfricanApple(f): 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
pikin
Re: Will It Be Bad If He Do This? by xtervaganza(m): 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
your friend is retard*d
Re: Will It Be Bad If He Do This? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Will It Be Bad If He Do This? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
goodmorning40:
Why all this likes for this silly post, anyway ur friend is a playboy he has no love in his heart for anyone I just piry the poor girl
He is No play boy
Re: Will It Be Bad If He Do This? by ministerblessed: 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
I didnt know payback was an attribute of love
Re: Will It Be Bad If He Do This? by oromankirisi(f): 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
smiley
Re: Will It Be Bad If He Do This? by amokeme(f): 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
starlingslimnet:
John is my guy's guy. He wooed this Lady who Feels reluctant and prove obdurate at first before giving in Though she is in Love with him at first sight yet she just wanna stress him. Now my guy is contemplating on wether or not to call it off for No reason as payback.When I asked him why he said "He just wanna let her know what it feels like to be put on hold". So guys will it be bad if he do this? Advice needed
seriously... How come all your "friends" (or should i call them imaginary friends) seem to be coming to you for advice
Re: Will It Be Bad If He Do This? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
amokeme:
seriously... How come all your "friends" (or should i call them imaginary friends) seem to be coming to you for advice
What's your advice
Re: Will It Be Bad If He Do This? by amokeme(f): 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
starlingslimnet:
What's your advice
they are both silly, so I don't have any advice to givesmiley
Re: Will It Be Bad If He Do This? by MsBliss(f): 3:38am On Jun 08, 2015
MEGGATRON:
[color=#990000][/color]
Are you in anyway Oga falconey or related to him one way or the other ?
Re: Will It Be Bad If He Do This? by MsBliss(f): 3:41am On Jun 08, 2015
starlingslimnet:

The guy never dey ready to love and he doesn't love the lady in question.hez just with her for the benefits .
Re: Will It Be Bad If He Do This? by MrTeymee(m): 4:24am On Jun 08, 2015
I don't comment on such threads anymore lipsrsealed
Re: Will It Be Bad If He Do This? by MEGGATRON(m): 6:09am On Jun 08, 2015
MsBliss:

Are you in anyway Oga falconey or related to him one way or the other ?

I am the one and only falcney, my aCcount is serving a month ban.
Re: Will It Be Bad If He Do This? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 08, 2015
MsBliss:

The guy never dey ready to love and he doesn't love the lady in question.hez just with her for the benefits .
Which benefits again?
Re: Will It Be Bad If He Do This? by AfricanApple(f): 8:07am On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Will It Be Bad If He Do This? by MsBliss(f): 11:25am On Jun 08, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Which benefits again?
Sex of course
Re: Will It Be Bad If He Do This? by MsBliss(f): 11:29am On Jun 08, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
Lol one month ban.what was your crime ?
Re: Will It Be Bad If He Do This? by 15thMonica: 11:37am On Jun 08, 2015
fuckin.g go ahead bro if She.z just one of your B.itches....but if she is a wife material and u intend to build a rigid relationship with her, I won't advice that, just let it go....

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Lets Hear Your Opinions On This:( / Shocking! Bride Dumps Groom In Church On Wedding Day / Top 5 Ways To Enhance Female Fertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.