Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Please Advice A Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice A Friend (896 Views)

.... / My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice A Friend by Kanmyos(m): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
A friend of mine told me how her girlfriend missed
her period.. which led to pregnancy. He told me
how he gave her reasons why they should not
keep the pregnancy, she was annoyed at first but
later gave in to what he said...so they did the
abortion. But since then her girlfriend has stopped
him from talking to her and touching her.... But
luckily she still picks his calls.
Do u think she will finally forgive him or will she
because of that dump him?
Re: Please Advice A Friend by sinaj(f): 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
xo dat him abi u will sow another seed in her life abi undecided
Re: Please Advice A Friend by goodmorning40: 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
Onuku
Re: Please Advice A Friend by Osirimononaye(m): 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ain't ur question silly and useless to WomanHood
Re: Please Advice A Friend by Kanmyos(m): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
sinaj:
xo dat him abi u will sow another seed in her life abi undecided
what seed re u talkin abt?
Re: Please Advice A Friend by Kanmyos(m): 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
Osirimononaye:
Ain't ur question silly and useless to WomanHood
Nah.
besides, u tlk as if u bliv in infallibility of man.... if u dnt...u won't tlk dz way...
Re: Please Advice A Friend by ZedX6: 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
The problem I have with you goats coming here for advice is how _stupid and negligent you all are just because you want to have skin to skin sex. For fvcks sake, how much is a pack of condom? Why do you idiots never seek advice before having sex like rabbits, but remember to ask for advice when pregnancy sets in?

Look at the danger you put a girl thru. What if there were complications from the abortion that endangers her life? What if she has lost her womb? These are salient questions silently running thru her mind, and all you are worried about is that you cannot "touch" her?

You're a fool!

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Friend by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nigerian guys act as fools most of the time.
Re: Please Advice A Friend by sinaj(f): 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kanmyos:
what seed re u talkin abt?
wait for d poster below me to xplain it to you.
Re: Please Advice A Friend by Kanmyos(m): 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
ZedX6:
The problem I have with you goats coming here for advice is how _stupid and negligent you all are just because you want to have skin to skin sex. For fvcks sake, how much is a pack of condom? Why do you idiots never seek advice before having sex like rabbits, but remember to ask for advice when pregnancy sets in?

Look at the danger you put a girl thru. What if there were complications from the abortion that endangers her life? What if she has lost her womb? These are salient questions silently running thru her mind, and all you are worried about is that you cannot "touch" her?

You're a fool!
tnx fr d advice!
u really tried.....
Re: Please Advice A Friend by Kanmyos(m): 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Teempakguy:
Nigerian guys act as fools most of the time.
u re nt xcluded bro.....
Re: Please Advice A Friend by Osirimononaye(m): 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kanmyos:

Nah.
besides, u tlk as if u bliv in infallibility of man.... if u dnt...u won't tlk dz way...
I knw no man is perfect, we make mistakes sometimes, but this mistake is a Huge One and a very Educative One, also a Lesson(*sign*) that the relationship should end, y would u Bleep without condom, and y do u bleep openly(Unclad tha D!ck) wen ur nt ready for production, and don't u knw abortion is a murder
Re: Please Advice A Friend by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kanmyos:

u re nt xcluded bro.....
some Nigerian guys,
I forgot to add that.
Re: Please Advice A Friend by Kanmyos(m): 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
[quote author=sinaj post=34536890]
wait for d poster below me to xplain it to you.[/quote ok!
Re: Please Advice A Friend by Kanmyos(m): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
Osirimononaye:

I knw no man is perfect, we make mistakes sometimes, but this mistake is a Huge One and a very Educative One, also a Lesson(*sign*) that the relationship should end, y would u Bleep without condom, and y do u bleep openly(Unclad tha D!ck) wen ur nt ready for production, and don't u knw abortion is a murder
calm down broda!
i dd nt ask hw it happend buh i cn rememba he said d condom tore....i dd nt ask how sha...
Re: Please Advice A Friend by Kanmyos(m): 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
Teempakguy:
some Nigerian guys, I forgot to add that.
snilez....u re funny
Re: Please Advice A Friend by Kanmyos(m): 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
sinaj:

wait for d poster below me to xplain it to you.
waitin fr it tho....
Re: Please Advice A Friend by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
ZedX6:

You're a fool!
chop knuckle
Re: Please Advice A Friend by Osirimononaye(m): 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kanmyos:

calm down broda!
i dd nt ask hw it happend buh i cn rememba he said d condom tore....i dd nt ask how sha...
wen has condom become bubble that pops at anytime.
Or is dat the D!ck is rough at the surface or shuku! Shuku! Blessed, Or is there a nail at the end of the Vigina, think abt it and u'lll knw dat u've being Fooooooooled!!!!!.
Abeg Naija Boiz no go think of something beta na to dey look for Girls dey Bleep naim be their Own, well some of them will realize their mistake at 60yrz sha grin cheesy .
No hussy But think abt it!! :-/
Re: Please Advice A Friend by Kanmyos(m): 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Osirimononaye:

wen has condom become bubble that pops at anytime.
Or is dat the D!ck is rough at the surface or shuku! Shuku! Blessed, Or is there a nail at the end of the Vigina, think abt it and u'lll knw dat u've being Fooooooooled!!!!!.
Abeg Naija Boiz no go think of something beta na to dey look for Girls dey Bleep naim be their Own, well some of them will realize their mistake at 60yrz sha grin cheesy .
No hussy But think abt it!! :-/
huh....ok bro.
Re: Please Advice A Friend by Osirimononaye(m): 11:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kanmyos:
huh....ok bro.
*Winkzzzz*

(1) (Reply)

Oh my Gosh! IS Chinajoy Becoming A Distraction? Take a look at these photos... / How True? / Ladies, How Many B.fs Do U Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.