Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Saraki’s Over Ambition Is Legendary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s Over Ambition Is Legendary (1261 Views)

Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) / Nigerians Blast Saraki Over Magu / Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki’s Over Ambition Is Legendary by bilms(m): 11:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
SARAKI’S OVER AMBITION IS LEGENDARY
As Senate presidency posters flood Ilorin.
Have you ever seen the poster of an aspiring senate president pasted across the street for campaign? I saw it in Ilorin.
Bukola Saraki is such a funny guy. I can’t believe this guy printed massive posters and pasted it across the street of ilorin seeking votes from the masses for his senate presidency ambition.
I saw the posters every where while in the car and I was surprise. The question is, what purpose would such poster serve? The senate presidency position is to be decided by the senate elect,how come Saraki is campaigning in the street of Ilorin with posters? That’s very funny you know. It goes to tell you how far this dude can go in pursuit of the senate president position.
Information has it that, Saraki doll out cash to APC senators while seeking their support, but as that failed to yield any result, his attention has now been shifted to PDP senators. He his ready to spend and spend more to achieve his ambition.
This is in addition to urging the Emir of Ilorin to help him reach out to Tinubu for support, but despite all effort by the royal father, there seems to be no way out.
Tinubu allegedly told the emir that, 3 parties formed APC. CPC, ACN and ANPP. CPC became the president, ACN became the Vice and ANPP is to become the senate president. This was the agreement signed Tinubu reportedly said.
But the guy didn’t stop there, reliable information has it that, he also distributed money to Imams across ilorin for special prayers. Again, I also heard that, he distributed rice olokuta to some areas in ilorin, urging them to pray for him to become the senate president.

I wish Bukola Saraki well in his ambition.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Over Ambition Is Legendary by mormoni(m): 11:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
Picha or adonbilivit
Re: Saraki’s Over Ambition Is Legendary by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lemme read
Re: Saraki’s Over Ambition Is Legendary by midolian(m): 11:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
To make this story more interesting and believable, you should have backed it up with just a pix, @ least
Re: Saraki’s Over Ambition Is Legendary by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
I hope ma paddy(midolian) is not from kwara state, cos saraki don usee all d kwarans stars do rituals
Re: Saraki’s Over Ambition Is Legendary by midolian(m): 11:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hope ma paddy(midolian) is not from kwara state, cos saraki don usee all d kwarans stars do rituals
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm from kwara o! Buh based in Taraba.. The man sabi rituals true true cheesy cheesy
Re: Saraki’s Over Ambition Is Legendary by sambisa5: 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Saraki’s Over Ambition Is Legendary by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
midolian:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm from kwara o! Buh based in Taraba.. The man sabi rituals true true cheesy cheesy
Lol
D guy sabi rituals die
He dhe use all dose a bo kiz do am
Every friday dem go trek from far to eat and den watch dem hands for one place
Even wen d dad dhe alive, d man den dhe kill people
Sometimes, u go hear say stampede happen, for where crowd no dhe
Dat guy dhe use kwarans stars true true
Re: Saraki’s Over Ambition Is Legendary by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
That bukola of a guy is very corrupt and greedy, I pray he never make it to the Senate presidency. He is not fit to be

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Over Ambition Is Legendary by midolian(m): 12:07am On Jun 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Lol
D guy sabi rituals die
He dhe use all dose a bo kiz do am
Every friday dem go trek from far to eat and den watch dem hands for one place
Even wen d dad dhe alive, d man den dhe kill people
Sometimes, u go hear say stampede happen, for where crowd no dhe
Dat guy dhe use kwarans stars true true
Oboi u stay kwara well well o! shocked
Re: Saraki’s Over Ambition Is Legendary by stinggy(m): 12:55am On Jun 08, 2015
bilms:

Have you ever seen the poster of an aspiring senate president pasted across the street for campaign? I saw it in Ilorin.
And your phone was dead at the time that you couldn't snap pictures to substantiate your claims
Re: Saraki’s Over Ambition Is Legendary by MayorofLagos(m): 1:29am On Jun 08, 2015
Bukola Saraki reminds me of MKO, except that Bukola's sense of loyalty is loose, whereas Abiola will die in loyalty to his friends.

Bukolagoes wherever his bread is buttered, even against principles.
Re: Saraki’s Over Ambition Is Legendary by Nobody: 2:02am On Jun 08, 2015
Saraki over zealous political ambition is his greatest weakness. His ambition scares many APC members; see, he is already creating riffs within the party. His ambition too much. I believe, the NE vs NC mantra is just a smoke screen for many APC members who hate his guts to hide.

I can imagine, what they must be telling him. "Ok, Chief , no be say we no like u, but e go better make we give NE the position ,because after NW, na dem vote for our party past. You sef, think am now" wink

Saraki, should take it easy abeg. To be senate president no be by force.
Re: Saraki’s Over Ambition Is Legendary by bilms(m): 8:01am On Jun 08, 2015
grin grin
Re: Saraki’s Over Ambition Is Legendary by mikolo80: 8:46am On Jun 08, 2015
abeg allow am go head to head with jagaban make them teach am him place
Re: Saraki’s Over Ambition Is Legendary by bilms(m): 9:51am On Jun 08, 2015
Hum

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Among Risky Countries For Foreign Investment - The New York Times / Re: Railways: Jonathan Lacked Vision –obasanjo Lied...Another Misinformation !! / Port Harcourt Refineries Resumes Full Operation, Produces 5 Million Liters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.