Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) (23087 Views)

Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) / Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally / Nigerians Blast Saraki Over Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by obiremy: 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
NIGERIANS LAMBAST SARAKI OVER "I FEEL THE PAINS OF RECESSION"  COMMENT

There is nothing so ridiculous than a man who used government money to holiday in Spain in company of classical Oloshos to now open mouth claiming  he feels the pains of Nigerians.. So so so ridiculous

But I don't blame the man anyways He is used to an environment where he adulates himself with nobody to challenge his authority.

Thank God Nigerians are not dumbs like do his bootlickers in kwara... He received the insults of his life from the  angry commentators who see SARAKI as a worthless man to campaign for change

Credit: Olusegun Olusola

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/nigerians-lambast-saraki-over-i-feel.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by Busch: 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
Lol...

... oya wailers start blasting em, saying he is a thief when the whole of apc is...

remember, we are just left with 2(1/4) yrs with APC.

sai bubu. sai apc.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by agwom(m): 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
No mind the crazy thief.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by DrRasheed: 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
Don't abuse.. He owns the empire
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by Badtman(m): 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ole Saraki The Face of Kwarapution

But it seems Nairalanders dey Man Derby trend cuz no traffic jam grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by jide219(m): 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
So the rich cannot feel the pain of recession
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by Demmzy15(m): 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
Look everyone, I'm damn serious! Who don chop "fried beans"? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by Debaddest(m): 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
Wetin concern me

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by jazinogold(m): 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
c washy of the highest order!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by armadeo(m): 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
Lol

I think these people consider us to be complete nincompoops. How dare he.

Imagine someone who controls 300mill from one racket saying he feels our pain.

Chai May be we are nincompoops after all

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by Headmaster055(m): 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
He live all Ur life on Tax payers money.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
what i did about this news now. Nna eh, lekwa nu Wizkid. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by herzern(m): 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
cool
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by emamos: 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
jide219:
So the rich cannot feel the pain of recession
can u explain how saraki would feel it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
Honestly our leaders are taking for fools.
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by weblord1900: 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by gigabyte13: 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
Saraki feel the pains of Nigerians......?? Hmmmm, let him feel for Kwarans first. Useless assembly of rogues and robbers.

The moment he won that sit, l knew Nigeria is finished. Greedy set of creatures.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by yomz1e(m): 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
There are two kinds of recession, poor mans recession and rich man recession, I pity Nigeria for giving births to thieves like these. The senate house is a den of thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by APCsupporter: 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
In a san society these people would have been sentenced already:

Obasanjo
Saraki
Dasuki
Gej and his wife
David mark
Asari dokubo
El Rufa'i

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by todayboy: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
Why zombies don't insult buhari when he says change should start from us

Buhari also says he feels our pain no insults from Zombies

They are all hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by RisMas(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
mtchew
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by winkmart: 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
[size=30pt]SO HE WOULD HAVE GONE TO HEAVEN FOR VACATION IF THERE WAS NO RECESSION[/size]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by horrmorr(m): 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
THis madman has ph.d in money laundry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by babaRUNtinz(m): 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
so keen about it.. Nigeria will survive. Olorun wa pelu wa
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by Obalomerue: 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
Se wo koloda iwo koloda iwokoloda mi, osin soro bi eledu mare iwokolo damin.
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2016
SO Saraki is feeling pain the after he got back from Spain,
Some citizens can't even leave Nigeria to their village smh

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
Saraki...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by Busch: 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2016
APCsupporter:
In a san society these people would have been sentenced already:

Obasanjo
Saraki
Dasuki
Gej and his wife
David mark
Asari dokubo
El Rufa'i

hmm... you forgot to put your name there... APC would have been sentenced too

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by AntiWailer: 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2016
winkmart:
SO HE WOULD HAVE GONE TO HEAVEN FOR VACATION IF THERE WAS NO RECESSION

He wanted to go to Pluto but the exchange rate did not allow him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari / Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate / Obiano Reconstructs Sir Alex Ekwueme Square And Roads in Awka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.