Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers (18523 Views)

Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / How Buhari Got House Leader Job For Gbajabiamila - Vanguard / Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by Benzzle: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2015
barcanista:
Where does FFK stand? PDP have better prospect with Hon Yakubu Gogara as Speaker just like APC when Tambawal was the Speaker. This is pure politics and there is no point to form neutral herer. I urge PDP legislators to disregard FFK and vote Hon Yakubu Dogara. Is it not good for PDP to emerge as Deputy Speaker? Is it not good for PDP and APC to share the committees in the ratio of 50:50? Is it not good for PDP to crack the APC and put them to disarray? Is it not good to upstage Tinubu from the House? Is it not good to be the defacto leadin party in the house even with a minority status? Wjat are we to gain from Gbaja?

Pdp lawmakers should queue behind Hon Dogara Yakubu
Yakubu For Speaker
Mr Man do you even know what you're saying you and ffk need mental help...Leo Ogor was offered deputy speaker slot if he defects and he won't beside Tambuwal supported Apc cause he was once a member of them(ANPP) before he defect with this master Wamakko to pdp and came back...your dogara can never defeat Gbaja,go and ask around...you and ffk should be in yaba left
Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by Tvegas(m): 11:56am On Jun 08, 2015
Femi is saying all these because he know Gbaja will win. He is finding ways of staying relevant,soon he will accuse Gbaja of using and dumping him. But i trust that one to cuss him off sha.
Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by richybanky(m): 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
Benzzle:
exactly give barcanista small food and change and he will rant for yougrin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by richybanky(m): 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
opiaoku:

Ikpu nne i grin
Meaning? grin
Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by opiaoku: 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
richybanky:

Meaning? grin

meaning good boy grin
Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by richybanky(m): 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
opiaoku:

meaning good boy grin
Na lie, abeg any Igbo in da building to translate d words for me in English "Ikpu nne" grin cheesy

Cc: kingphilip sleekyonyx dexcira
Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by opiaoku: 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
richybanky:

Na lie, abeg any Igbo in da building to translate d words for me in English "Ikpu nne" grin cheesy

Cc: kingphilip sleekyonyx dexcira

na true naa grin
Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by richybanky(m): 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
opiaoku:

na true naa grin
I don CC my padi wey go tell me d meaning grin
Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by gbishman: 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
This shameless she goat, she should get her mouth stucked with a He goats cock and joke on its semen. Kayode u have no moral justification or locus standii in suggesting who and whom not to be voted for.
You are a disgrace to manhood, i wonder how ur family stand ur gut.
The best thing for u to do right now is to retreat into ur shell and be quiet and listen how men of honor and conviction conduct the business of election.
Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by badesco(m): 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
Who is FFK? may he had forgotten that Tinubu is one of the forces that brought down PDP, so he expect pdp members to vote for Tinubu Boy (Ggajamiabila)
Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by ekamavictor(m): 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
Gbajabiamil is an exconvict in Georgia USA so an ex convict can't be. Speaker of NigerIan House of Reps.
Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by Hakagure: 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
@Barcanista. I have called him out for some previous sectarian and tribalism comments. That said.

DUDE CALLED THIS LIKE A DON! Much respect.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of 76th UN Summit (Photos) / Jibrin Secretly Begs Dogara Over His Suspension - Daily Trust / I Don't Like Buhari's Culture Of Silence - Acf's Spokesman, Sani Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.