Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers (18520 Views)

Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / How Buhari Got House Leader Job For Gbajabiamila - Vanguard / Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by olamitodotun14: 3:19am On Jun 08, 2015
A former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, on Sunday, asked the Peoples Democratic Party members in the House of Representative to vote for Femi Gbajabiamila as the Speaker of the House.

Gbajabiamila, on Saturday, emerged the candidate of the All Progressives Congress for the position of the Speaker of the House of Representatives of the 8th Assembly.

Gbajabiamila, who represents Surulere I state constituency, polled 154 votes out of 182 votes to beat Yakubu Dogara in a primary conducted by the APC in Abuja on Saturday.

Fani-Kayode , who was the Director of Media and Publicity of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation in the 2015 general election, expressed delight that Gbajabiamila emerged as the consensus candidate on his official Twitter page on Sunday.

He said, ” I am glad that Femi Gbajabiamila has emerged as the APC consensus canddiate for Speaker of the House. I urge the PDP members to vote for him.”

http://www.punchng.com/politics/vote-for-gbajabiamila-fani-kayode-urges-pdp-lawmakers/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by Caseless: 3:39am On Jun 08, 2015
That this guy has made many senseless comments in the past , I don't want to see sense in whatever he says anymore.

Maybe he's looking for who to run to and beg when he goes broke again.

#Gbaja

32 Likes

Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by richybanky(m): 3:40am On Jun 08, 2015
FFK is my boy, give him food and he will sing for u - OBJ

Like wat barcanista is doing right now grin

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by StepTwo: 3:49am On Jun 08, 2015
abeg when dem go expel this FFK from PDP?

i wish na Nairaland wei Him dei, one female mod wei i know for don ban am tei tei.

12 Likes

Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by DropShot: 3:49am On Jun 08, 2015
I read a thread by a NL "political analyst " where he ssid all PDP lawmakers and senators will vote for Dogara and Saraki so that PDP can control the houses thru the backdoor.

Where is that boy with mouth diarrhea? Here is his fellow diarrhea sufferer talking opposite of his strategy and me be think say dem don agree in their meeting to vote against APC choices before ni.

This is the boy below. By the way, FFK many Nigerians know even though he makes little or no sense, who you be? Who be you?
barcanista:
Where does FFK stand? PDP have better prospect with Hon Yakubu Gogara as Speaker just like APC when Tambawal was the Speaker. This is pure politics and there is no point to form neutral herer. I urge PDP legislators to disregard FFK and vote Hon Yakubu Dogara. Is it not good for PDP to emerge as Deputy Speaker? Is it not good for PDP and APC to share the committees in the ratio of 50:50? Is it not good for PDP to crack the APC and put them to disarray? Is it not good to upstage Tinubu from the House? Is it not good to be the defacto leadin party in the house even with a minority status? Wjat are we to gain from Gbaja?
Pdp lawmakers should queue behind Hon Dogara Yakubu
Yakubu For Speaker

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by AWONEYAN(m): 6:29am On Jun 08, 2015
Must dis clown talk??
Just seeking relevance thru all means.....
He behaves like one protection seeking guy on dis forum

3 Likes

Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by Wsdm: 6:35am On Jun 08, 2015
DropShot:
I read a thread by a NL "political analyst " where he ssid all PDP lawmakers and senators will vote for Dogara and Saraki so that PDP can control the houses thru the backdoor.

Where is that boy with mouth diarrhea? Here is his fellow diarrhea sufferer talking opposite of his strategy and me be think say dem don agree in their meeting to vote against APC choices before ni.
...and this one's (FFK) voice is louder in the scheme of things in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by Beremx(f): 6:36am On Jun 08, 2015
...And the NL protection seeker says PDP legislators in the lower house should support Dogara.
Who is he to talk sef?

Mtscheeew!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by jorlons(m): 6:53am On Jun 08, 2015
How can FFK be saying one thing to punchng journalists and be saying something else on nairaland. You can just imagine. He even started by disguising himself with the question "where does FFK stand?"

Just take a look at his comment below mine and you'd agree with me that the guy is confused and is only trying to gain relevance by speaking from both sides of his mouth.

8 Likes

Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 08, 2015
Where does FFK stand? PDP have better prospect with Hon Yakubu Gogara as Speaker just like APC when Tambawal was the Speaker. This is pure politics and there is no point to form neutral herer. I urge PDP legislators to disregard FFK and vote Hon Yakubu Dogara. Is it not good for PDP to emerge as Deputy Speaker? Is it not good for PDP and APC to share the committees in the ratio of 50:50? Is it not good for PDP to crack the APC and put them to disarray? Is it not good to upstage Tinubu from the House? Is it not good to be the defacto leadin party in the house even with a minority status? Wjat are we to gain from Gbaja?

Yakubu For Speaker

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by MyMouth(m): 7:06am On Jun 08, 2015
barcanista:

Yakubu For Speaker
Between you and ffk, who the legislators go listen to? Tomorrow shall tell!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by tyson99(m): 7:08am On Jun 08, 2015
Wetin concern agbero with overload

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 08, 2015
MyMouth:

Between you and ffk, who the legislators go listen to? Tomorrow shall tell!
ffk is irrelevant

4 Likes

Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by JingoOAU(m): 7:15am On Jun 08, 2015
barcanista:

Yakubu For Speaker

I wish those PDP legislators you are referring to knw your antecedent....if naso your passion for good governance is so germain to your well-being, you could have contested for house of rep and be playing this your imaginary politics...

20 Likes

Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by femmy2010(m): 7:17am On Jun 08, 2015
Is FFK okay at all?

1 Like

Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:20am On Jun 08, 2015
So, he can talk like dis. Buhari must punish am first oooo. So dat he'll learn not to abuse his elders. Fani kayode be like d man in the picture below

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by modath(f): 7:42am On Jun 08, 2015
How its going to happen I don't know,but Saraki will be Senate president and Gbaja will be the Speaker...

I don't bet but I can on this.

@Barcanista,
You've been urging & urging PDP Senate/rep elects to vote againt APC's choice candidates..

My question is "are they on this platform"
"Do you have any say in their input/decision"?

You not only come up with asinine opinions that each and everytime that you with sh1t all over your face, you ascribe non existent importance to yourself. cheesy .

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by jorlons(m): 7:46am On Jun 08, 2015
modath:

How its going to happen I don't know but Saraki will be Senate president and Gbaja will be the Speaker...

I don't bet but I can on this.

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by dridowu: 7:48am On Jun 08, 2015
richybanky:
FFK is my boy, give him food and he will sing for u - OBJ

Like wat barcanista is doing right now grin
U can said that 1million times again.
It will be like a film trick to feedeefee lovers by the time Gbajabiamila and Lawan are emeriging as Speaker and Senate President respectively

6 Likes

Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by viczing(m): 7:50am On Jun 08, 2015
Beremx:
...And the NL protection seeker says PDP legislators in the lower house should support Dogara.
Who is he to talk sef?

Mtscheeew!

Is it only ya opinion we should believe? He has he's don't be a thot.
Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by sammyj: 7:53am On Jun 08, 2015
FFK keep your dirty fat mouth shut and let APC be!!
Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by tociano009(m): 7:59am On Jun 08, 2015
shocked
Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by ozo13(m): 8:02am On Jun 08, 2015
Caseless:
That this guy has made many senseless comments in the past , I don't want to see sense in whatever he says anymore.

Maybe he's looking for who to run to and beg when he goes broke again.

#Gbaja
Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by folabayo1(f): 8:03am On Jun 08, 2015
The barking dog is back again!

1 Like

Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 08, 2015
See what efcc has caused

Plus the fear of NDLEA...chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by stmayor(m): 8:04am On Jun 08, 2015
them don fail
Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 08, 2015
I think PDP is smart before,but I think all they know is to steal

3 Likes

Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by Brugo(m): 8:04am On Jun 08, 2015
Looks like EFCC has come knocking. grin FFK is looking for friends in Buhari's administration. cheesy The fear of Prison...

Joker.

5 Likes

Re: Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers by danchuzzy(m): 8:05am On Jun 08, 2015
bullshit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today / Niger President Replaces Buhari As ECOWAS Chairman / Trade War, Price Slump Threaten Nigeria, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.