Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari (28351 Views)

FG To Overhaul NNPC Next Week – Kachikwu / You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari / National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Clerverly: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2015
Acekidc4:

In which News did you hear that One??
E be like say you don't school in our University Ba??

Mumu! Which University did you see that? Just name One: or you will remain a fool!
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Clerverly: 11:27am On Jun 08, 2015
styno:

They just want fresh blood as in B-L-O-O-D!

He didn't say they are vampires.

BTW what do vampires feed on?

Have they requested for your own blood or any of your relations? Do you have any evidence or based on what people say?

1 Like

Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by oyeludef(m): 11:31am On Jun 08, 2015
Clerverly:

Mumu! Which University did you see that? Just name One: or you will remain a fool!
if pyrate no dey University na how u take bcom member? Abi u wan claim say u dey in govt

4 Likes

Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Acekidc4(m): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2015
Clerverly:

Can you see ow very very Stupiid you are??
So Seadogs or Pyrate no dey our University and Polytechnic Ba

Now I know why you keep receiving Insults and Bashing on this Thread!!

3 Likes

Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by baby124: 11:33am On Jun 08, 2015
Do they expect the fresh blood to come from them. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Acekidc4(m): 11:34am On Jun 08, 2015
oyeludef:
if pyrate no dey University na how u take bcom member? Abi u wan claim say u dey in govt

God Bless you For This!!
Pls Help me Ask the Fooolish Boy oh!!

4 Likes

Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by dabigwalls: 11:35am On Jun 08, 2015
bishopclin:

What problems do you have with Seadogs? Say it out and say it intelligently too. I expected you to criticise the advice. Not attacking the one giving the advice. I think there is something you are not saying

Ignore. Let's not fight.
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by ifihearam: 11:36am On Jun 08, 2015
No matter how good or packaged a gift us don't accept it from the devil.
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by o42austino(m): 11:38am On Jun 08, 2015
cyril83:

All dogs, birds, axe, baggers and everybody on earth including NL have one master, and their master is LORD.

All hail to sealord.

u be fool, Norsemen Rules.
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Etizz: 11:49am On Jun 08, 2015
I luv see dogs n I love their advice to d president.... Men with dignity..... I wish I can be a member...... Feel free to quote me, insult is allowed........
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by styno(m): 11:49am On Jun 08, 2015
Clerverly:

Have they requested for your own blood or any of your relations? Do you have any evidence or based on what people say?

Why are you so bitter? You are trying to convince us that you Seadogs are not cultist yet you're going about it like a cultist, cursing and threatening.

How small can you be?

2 Likes

Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by ObongOluomo: 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Cultists

Ode oshi!

Ahoy
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Chynx(m): 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
Acekidc4:

Can you see ow very very Stupiid you are??
So Seadogs or Pyrate no dey our University and Polytechnic Ba

Now I know why you keep receiving Insults and Bashing on this Thread!!

Keep quiet and stop exhibiting arrant ignorance in public. Do some little research and become enlightened...instead of drooling about.

What are your facts? You have been asked to name the University that has Pyrates/Seadogs and you are busy spewing trash.

Visit www.nas-int.org; get informed!
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by gobizzy101: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Awumen...........
Whatsapp 08096887267
BBM 28EF9185
SO
cyril83:

All dogs, birds, axe, baggers and everybody on earth including NL have one master, and their master is LORD.

All hail to sealord.

Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Chynx(m): 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
oyeludef:

Don't be lazy; do some research and grab all the answers you crave. Stop wallowing in ignorance.

Visit www.nas-int.org

It is NOT an association for mediocres. I am sorry.
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Acekidc4(m): 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chynx:

Keep quiet and stop exhibiting arrant ignorance in public. Do some little research and become enlightened...instead of drooling about.

What are your facts? You have been asked to name the University that has Pyrates/Seadogs and you are busy spewing trash.

Visit www.nas-int.org; get informed!

Carry this your Stupiid Link comot for my Face Joor!!We know better!!Atleast we dey Tertiary Institution and we know wetin dey xup there!!So all this One wey you dey talk na for ya pocket!!

Where that your NAS Start From

2 Likes

Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by gobizzy101: 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
May ur B neva C ur V
Whatsapp 08096887267
BBM 28EF9185
SO
jeff2222:

AWUMEN OOOOO

1 Like

Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Chynx(m): 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
Etizz:
I luv see dogs n I love their advice to d president.... Men with dignity..... I wish I can be a member...... Feel free to quote me, insult is allowed........

I respect your discerning mind. Your type is rare amongst a deluded lot. Nobody wants to READ!!!

Most Nigerians rely on hearsay. People just yap around without having a clear insight on what they talk about.

1 Like

Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Chynx(m): 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
Acekidc4:

Carry this your Stupiid Link comot for my Face Joor!!We know better!!Atleast we dey Tertiary Institution and we know wetin dey xup there!!So all this One wey you dey talk na for ya pocket!!

Where that your NAS Start From

Oops! You are still in the tertiary? This conversation is not for babies my dear. You need to grow up.

You are lightyears behind.
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by kagari: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
Acekidc4:

In which News did you hear that One??
E be like say you don't school in our University Ba??
My man i just told you, they dont run on campus, between i schooled in our university
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Bolade005: 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
bolaino:
yes thank you, at least I am not a dog.
You can never be a dog. Nonentities like you that cannot simply do a little research to ascertain the truth can never be a seadog.

If you're not careful, you will be sued for libel and slander.

Again, NAS(Pyrates confraternity) does not exist on any campus in Nigeria. What you have on campuses "is" the "Pirate" and they are pesudo-groups that does not have any affiliation to the real and original true confraternity, The Pyrates confraternity.

Be guided at your barkings towards the confraternity.
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Acekidc4(m): 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chynx:

Oops! You are still in the tertiary? This conversation is not for babies my dear. You need to grow up.

You are lightyears behind.

Thank God am Still very very Young!!
Maybe you be Semi-literate wey only finish Secondary school cos if to say you be literate wey pass thru our Universities or Polytechnics, you no go dey tell me this your Bullcrap!!
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Bolade005: 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
oyeludef:
You've been provided a link to NAS official website, go check it out yourself.

No, you don't have to be in government to be a member, all you need do is to be a graduate and have your NYSC dispatch certificate. Recruitment is done once a year and you have to fill a form online with a copy of your dispatch certificate. Without the NYSC certificate, you WILL NOT EVEN BE ABLE TO SUBMIT THE FORM. After screening your form, another series of tests and interviews are conducted again. Becoming a Pyrate is more complex than getting a job at SHELL. NAS do not solicit for members, people see NAS "red" light and follow it.

The pseudo-fraternity in your school, pirate or whatever u call them do not have any affiliation with NAS.

4 Likes

Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by opedaydydx9(m): 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
o42austino:
u be fool, Norsemen Rules.
Norse men which one B dis ooo *confused
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Bolade005: 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
Acekidc4:

Calling out Few names among Thousands of Seadogs Vampire Abi You Try!!
Brother, NAS don't just have SANS, there are ex-ministers, ex-governors, Vice Chancellors, Deans, commissioners, Judges, Medical doctors and many more important personalities and to cap it all, A Nobel Laureate.
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by opedaydydx9(m): 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bolade005:

You can never be a dog. Nonentities like you that cannot simply do a little research to ascertain the truth can never be a seadog.

If you're not careful, you will be sued for libel and slander.

Again, NAS(Pyrates confraternity) does not exist on any campus in Nigeria. What you have on campuses "is" the "Pirate" and they are pesudo-groups that does not have any affiliation to the real and original true confraternity, The Pyrates confraternity.

Be guided at your barkings towards the confraternity.
Barking?
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by opedaydydx9(m): 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
Una no suppose dey fight though....
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Acekidc4(m): 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bolade005:

Brother, NAS don't just have SANS, there are ex-ministers, ex-governors, Vice Chancellors, Deans, commissioners, Judges, Medical doctors and many more important personalities and to cap it all, A Nobel Laureate.

Story for the gods!!
This your explanation cant Change the Fact that Seadogs or Pyrate is a Cult Society!!Prove Me Wrong!!

3 Likes

Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by witken89(m): 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
URGENT EMPLOYMENT!!!
HIGHCLASS GROUP OF COMPANIES NIGERIA LTD.
is a new consultancy firm established in
Owerri, Imo State Nigeria and needs to urgently employ only qualified persons to fill up these urgent vacant positions in the company;
1) Manager
2) Database manager
3) Business development Officer(BDO)
4) Receptionist
5) Software Engineer.
6) System Analyst
7) Site Supervisor
cool system engineers (5)
9) Lab Technicians
10) Drivers
11) Logistics/Procurement Officer
12) Cook(s)
13) Human Resource Officer (HRO)
14) Senior manager
15) Accountant
16) Network Engineer
17) Office Assistant(s)
18) Sales manager

REQUIREMENTS.
Nce, Ond, Hnd, Bsc, Btech, Msc, Phd & at least a good SSCE result.
Please Note:
1)Candidates Must be resident in either Imo, Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, States or within any south south states.
How to Apply:
interested persons should send their CV
to highclassplc@gmail.com, PMB 3039, or send the following: full name,
educational qualification(s), current location,
e-mail address, gender, phone number to the company's Human Resource(HR) on
08101690007. Only successful candidates would be
shortlisted and invited for the interview.
NOTE:
1)The interview date would be
communicated to ONLY shortlisted candidates.
2) Application closes on the 15th of june 2015.
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Coolcube: 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
NAS is not a secret cult. I have read their constitution over and over again, and some of their literatures. As an undergraduate back them, my love for Wole Soyinka made me to seek means of joining but I was denied because I didn't have a NYSC discharge certificate. I am now a Master's degee holder but I have reconsidered my options as regard joining NAS because loving Soyinka does not necessarily mean be a member of NAS. If as a non-member who does not want to join, I can know what some members do not know, then they are not operating a secret organisation. I have attended series of their public lectures, the last being in 2012 @ the Conference Centre of UI, and many eminent personalities were their, including top military shots. The association levies members and donate to help some war-torn or disease ravaged areas of the world.
I will attach some pictures from the last NAS public lecture I attended.
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Bolade005: 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
Acekidc4:

Story for the gods!!
This your explanation cant Change the Fact that Seadogs or Pyrate is a Cult Society!!Prove Me Wrong!!
Okay you're right.

1 Like

Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Coolcube: 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
Here are the pictures:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Blasts Charly Boy For Collecting Money From APC To Attack PDP, Atiku / Battle For Control Of Lake Chad Basin Hots Up / Youths Storm NNPC Office With Corpse In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.