Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari (28349 Views)

FG To Overhaul NNPC Next Week – Kachikwu / You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari / National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by hotgunz(m): 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
Acekidc4:

What is this One Saying Na??
u can't understand cos u re a learner leave it for does dat understand
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by GUNZnROSES(m): 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
bolaino:
yes thank you, and is an Illiterate not a human being? You See how you think Why would a full grown man want to ba called a dog, I just don't get it. I personally do not like Dogs, and to think we have a SAN who is a Dog, it's embarrassing.

You are a very senseless being. Your analogy defiles logic. If i am to take this mumuish comment serious, i will question why 22 men running behind a ball wants to be called eagles.
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by bolaino(m): 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
Kzealz:

Lol and to think the dog is even from the sea, is more embarrassing
lol
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by bolaino(m): 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
zeusdgrt:
Empty Drums talk too much.If dem ranch trouble serve give U he go purple for U o!na so una mouth dey kill una so Agbaya
No mind am Jare, na Mukunubeing.
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
bolaino:
Buhari will be damned, when he starts taking advice from Dogs, wether they be Land Or Sea.

U are committing a fallacy called argumentum ad hominem. U shud b concerned abt d truth of wat is being said rather than d person or group saying it.
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by bolaino(m): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
baby124:
Do they expect the fresh blood to come from them. Lol.
Thank you very much, My thoughts exactly. So PMB should bring in Seadogs to his government.
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by bolaino(m): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bolade005:

You can never be a dog. Nonentities like you that cannot simply do a little research to ascertain the truth can never be a seadog.

If you're not careful, you will be sued for libel and slander.

Again, NAS(Pyrates confraternity) does not exist on any campus in Nigeria. What you have on campuses "is" the "Pirate" and they are pesudo-groups that does not have any affiliation to the real and original true confraternity, The Pyrates confraternity.

Be guided at your barkings towards the confraternity.
I can authoritatively tell you, That your band of dogs will be disbanded very soon. Just watch the news, I'll just let you in on some Government Inside info, PMB hates cultism, and all cult related groups, Like the One you're part of, and he is thinking of sending people like me after people like you, you won't understand what I'm telling you now until it starts. I Pity you lot. And Get this into your Dog heads, there is a new sheriff in town.

1 Like

Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by bmos(m): 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
bolaino:
Buhari will be damned, when he starts taking advice from Dogs, wether they be Land Or Sea.

Behold cultists giving advice! Groups from the pit of hell. Beware asthey are everywhere

1 Like

Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by bmos(m): 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
bolaino:
Thank you very much, My thoughts exactly. So PMB should bring in Seadogs to his government.

May God severely punish these cultists. Wolves in sheep's clothing!
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by cyril83(m): 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
Acekidc4:

So you are a Cultist Ba??Alora to be Precise!!Ok Na!!

Cultist

I'm not and i'll never be. I am a traditional member of buccaneer association of Nigeria ( BAN ). The first registered brotherhod in the history of Nigeria.

Most of the people you admire in life are my brothers.

Fine boiz rule.
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by bmos(m): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
bishopclin:

Please, check the dictionary for the meaning of 'cultist'. Also, go to www.nas-int.org for more exposure

There is no exposure there. You dogs are anti- christs, cultists
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Bwave: 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
bolaino:
I can authoritatively tell you, That your band of dogs will be disbanded very soon. Just watch the news, I'll just let you in on some Government Inside info, PMB hates cultism, and all cult related groups, Like the One you're part of, and he is thinking of sending people like me after people like you, you won't understand what I'm telling you now until it starts. I Pity you lot. And Get this into your Dog heads, there is a new sheriff in town.
I dey laugh you oo.Ignorance is bliss. FYI, NAS is a duly registered organization. Ahoy, Seadogs!

1 Like

Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
What association is that? Did I see seadogs? What are seadogs? Please, somebody should help explain that and answer those questions. Thank you.
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bolade005:

You can never be a dog. Nonentities like you that cannot simply do a little research to ascertain the truth can never be a seadog.

If you're not careful, you will be sued for libel and slander.

Again, NAS(Pyrates confraternity) does not exist on any campus in Nigeria. What you have on campuses "is" the "Pirate" and they are pesudo-groups that does not have any affiliation to the real and original true confraternity, The Pyrates confraternity.

Be guided at your barkings towards the confraternity.

The emboldened is my problem with these confraternities. University is/was the starting point in the history of these groups and no matter how hard you lot try to play dead to the presence of your fraternities on campuses, the groups will continue to fester and operate in your names.

It will go a long way to throw a life raft to these youngings in order to bring sanity to our tertiary institutions.

If you can, check this link: https://m./702604253133177?ref=bookmark

It is a group of dudes from universtities and polytechnics who are Pyrates. They attend your national functions and all - yet you folks claim you do not operate on campuses.

I know Dogs are well present in OOU and UniOsun, I can say this much.
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by opedaydydx9(m): 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Bolade005: 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
bolaino:
NAS pre-date Nigeria's independence and it has been here through the years, survived through ALL the military dispensations and you're talking balderdash. What exactly do you want NAS to be afraid of? GMB?

NAS activities are there for everyone to see. Everything is done on the open and NAS even extend its invitation to the public and people of intellectual minds do come around to see the beauty of NAS. Retired General Gowon was with NAS last year to celebrate Prof Wole Soyinka's birthday.

Young man, GMB and you should as a matter of fact clamp down on cultists, the community should be purge of their existence, NAS has written to all VCs, any student caught claiming to be a "PYRATE", arrest and prosecute them but yet these schools keep harbouring them so what's NAS got to do with that?

I repeat, NAS is the only true confraternity and NAS does not exist on any campus. I challenge anyone to bring up fact and not just hearsays that indeed NAS exist on any Nigerian campus.

2 Likes

Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by thamarvelz(m): 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ahoy Seadogs!!!... still setting the pace

1 Like

Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Bolade005: 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
9jacrip:

The emboldened is my problem with these confraternities. University is/was the starting point in the history of these groups and no matter how hard you lot try to play dead to the presence of your fraternities on campuses, the groups will continue to fester and operate in your names.

It will go a long way to throw a life raft to these youngings in order to bring sanity to our tertiary institutions.

If you can, check this link: https://m./702604253133177?ref=bookmark

It is a group of dudes from universtities and polytechnics who are Pyrates. They attend your national functions and all - yet you folks claim you do not operate on campuses.

I know Dogs are well present in OOU and UniOsun, I can say this much.
Thank you for wasting my time with that link you posted above. That group has no single Pyrate on board. That's a group for pseudo-frat that NAS doesn't have anything to do with and I can assure you that those campus whatever do not attend NAS national functions. Please, provide evidence to prove your point otherwise stop lumping NAS together with any pseudo-confraternity.

Here is NAS official facebook page

https://m.facebook.com/SEA.NFNF?tsid=0.9180840300396085&source=typeahead
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by bishopclin(m): 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
bolaino:
You are a complete empty barrel. You don't even know what you are writing about. Seadogs are a legitimate group of persons that are by law established in this country- Nigeria. Even before Gen. Buhari was head of state, Seadogs were. After Gen. Buhari's reign in the early 80's, Seadogs continued, till date. No government has ever tried to stop an internationally/nationally legal entity as NAS from carrying out its humanitarian activities. So, you can see that you are completely ignorant of what you write on. You don't even sound like one that can be sent against anyone. You are a complete impostor who wishes to be in the main stream of things. Please, in your interest, stop wanting to be what you are not

1 Like

Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by funlord(m): 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
grin
"Odas is Odas"! PMB and the naija youth should pay attention 2 this message, its the RIGHT one!
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bolade005:

Thank you for wasting my time with that link you posted above. That group has no single Pyrate on board. That's a group for pseudo-frat that NAS doesn't have anything to do with and I can assure you that those campus whatever do not attend NAS national functions. Please, provide evidence to prove your point otherwise stop lumping NAS together with any pseudo-confraternity.

Here is NAS official facebook page

https://m.facebook.com/SEA.NFNF?tsid=0.9180840300396085&source=typeahead

You call it psuedo, yet they wear your emblem, talk your lingo, spread updates of happenings from your worldwide circle to mention a few - how do they get their 'hands' on these things?

As far as NaS is concerned, I have their members as friends in large numbers so there's no need to throw the fb link around or refer me to the website, who nor come nor go know.

Deck dogs have nothing to do with NaS; yet, the Ogun State chapter encouraged Dogs in OOU to rat on other frat members in school, yet they sourced informations from deck dogs in order to rat on Buccaneers in FUNAAB to the police during their party?

NAS and every other frat group can countinue with their constant lies to the gullible public about dissociating from their members in schools, nothing dey happen.

Thanks for the time smiley.

'Sail On'. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bolade005:

NAS pre-date Nigeria's independence and it has been here through the years, survived through ALL the military dispensations and you're talking balderdash. What exactly do you want NAS to be afraid of? GMB?

NAS activities are there for everyone to see. Everything is done on the open and NAS even extend its invitation to the public and people of intellectual minds do come around to see the beauty of NAS. Retired General Gowon was with NAS last year to celebrate Prof Wole Soyinka's birthday.

Young man, GMB and you should as a matter of fact clamp down on cultists, the community should be purge of their existence, NAS has written to all VCs, any student caught claiming to be a "PYRATE", arrest and prosecute them but yet these schools keep harbouring them so what's NAS got to do with that?

I repeat, NAS is the only true confraternity and NAS does not exist on any campus. I challenge anyone to bring up fact and not just hearsays that indeed NAS exist on any Nigerian campus.

You lot need to stop with this scam.

What on God's green earth do you mean by the emboldened?

Do you conduct your pep talk in public? Do you do your jaw-jaw in front of lubbers? Do you sally while lubbers are present? Do you hold meets in front of lubbers? I guess your last ini was at the national assembly cheesy

You only show the public what you want them to see. NaS' activities in totality are not done in the open, quit the lies bro!

1 Like

Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
cyril83:

Cultist

I'm not and i'll never be. I am a traditional member of buccaneer association of Nigeria ( BAN ). The first registered brotherhod in the history of Nigeria.

Most of the people you admire in life are my brothers.

Fine boiz rule.

Lol

In Slick Rick's voice 'lick the balls'

Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by opedaydydx9(m): 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
9jacrip:

You call it psuedo, yet they wear your emblem, talk your lingo, spread updates of happenings from your worldwide circle to mention a few - how do they get their 'hands' on these things?

As far as NaS is concerned, I have their members as friends in large numbers so there's no need to throw the fb link around or refer me to the website, who nor come nor go know.

Deck dogs have nothing to do with NaS; yet, the Ogun State chapter encouraged Dogs in OOU to rat on other frat members in school, yet they sourced informations from deck dogs in order to rat on Buccaneers in FUNAAB to the police during their party?

NAS and every other frat group can countinue with their constant lies to the gullible public about dissociating from their members in schools, nothing dey happen.

'Sail On'. cheesy
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by felifeli: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
bolaino:
Cultism in Nigeria is similar to Gang banging in the US, from experience I Understand Gang banging in America, but I do not understand cultism in Nigeria, seadogs are also called pirates, and what is the meaning of the word Pirate?

PYRATES not Pirates. There is a difference fool
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by tiwasiaife(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
bishopclin:

What problems do you have with Seadogs? Say it out and say it intelligently too. I expected you to criticise the advice. Not attacking the one giving the advice. I think there is something you are not saying
Are u a cultism lolz abeg check my English if it's correct
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by greatnow: 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
Kzealz:

another blank point...
in 1952 wole n six of his friends
formed pirate confraternity in
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN...
Oga go read una history...
you are correct but they left higher institution for good and never have any activity in school when other students started the imitation version and was causing problems. Seadogs are no longer in schools.
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by FOREXMARTS: 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sea 404s abi Sea Chiwawas , or sorry Sea Bingoes noni.
#Runs out of thread dodging bullets, cutlasses and stones.

1 Like

Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by pomsky: 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
bishopclin:
Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari has been advised by the National Association of Seadogs to take urgent steps to dismantle the bureaucracy in the Presidency so as to bring in new persons with fresh ideas and orientation.

The group said Buhari's second coming would start on good note if he first beamed his anti-corruption searchlight on his immediate environment by ordering all senior members of his government to publicly declare their assets on assumption of duty.

These were some of the recommendations contained in a paper presented by a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Mr. Paul Erokoro, on the occasion of the association's  feast Barracuda held in Abuja over the weekend.

The lawyer who spoke on effective measures to deal with the pervasive corruption in the land, said one of the things the President Buhari must do if he is to be taken serious in fighting  corruption is to dismantle the bureaucracy around the presidency and to ensure only persons who are qualified and above board were appointed to strategic positions.

Source: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/overhaul-presidency-inject-fresh-blood-seadogs-tell-buhari/211407/

[size=14pt].........today, National association of seadogs; tomorrow, National association of prostitutes; next tomorrow, National association of witches and wizards of Nigeria
........today, seadogs; tomorrow seapuppies; next tomorrow seafrogs,......nonsense![/size]
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Bolade005: 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
9jacrip:

You lot need to stop with this scam.

What on God's green earth do you mean by the emboldened?

Do you conduct your pep talk in public? Do you do your jaw-jaw in front of lubbers? Do you sally while lubbers are present? Do you hold meets in front of lubbers? I guess your last ini was at the national assembly cheesy

You only show the public what you want them to see. NaS' activities in totality are not done in the open, quit the lies bro!
I swear to God you know next to nothing about NAS. It's obvious. Quit with all these nitpicking semantics already.
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Bolade005: 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
9jacrip:

'Sail On'. cheesy
Stop with all these false accusations already. Where the hell did you get this information from?. You claim to have true and real Pyrates as friends and yet you come on here to spew nonsense about the confraternity. Dude die it.

My advise to you is this, roll with true Seadogs and get the true picture of things.

And bro, NAS entertains lubbers at their AP.
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bolade005:

I swear to God you know next to nothing about NAS. It's obvious. Quit with all these nitpicking semantics already.

Loooool.
I hear you sir but you do all of those in the presence of lubbers yeah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti: Fayose’s Loyalists Desert Government House / Emefiele Has Weaponised The CBN - Femi Fani-Kayode / I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.