Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari (28347 Views)

FG To Overhaul NNPC Next Week – Kachikwu / You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari / National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Bolade005: 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
9jacrip:

Loooool.
I hear you sir but you do all of those in the presence of lubbers yeah?
If you don't know the answer to "those" questions, then you know nothing about NAS and it's activities.

Bye.
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bolade005:

Stop with all these false accusations already. Where the hell did you get this information from?. You claim to have true and real Pyrates as friends and yet you come on here to spew nonsense about the confraternity. Dude die it.

My advise to you is this, roll with true Seadogs and get the true picture of things.

And bro, NAS entertains lubbers at their AP.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bolade005:

If you don't know the answer to "those" questions, then you know nothing about NAS and it's activities.

Bye.

You claimed NaS does everything in full glare of the public yey you find it hard to school lubbers like myself on this forum to the question I raised.
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by opedaydydx9(m): 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
9jacrip:

You claimed NaS does everything in full glare of the public yey you find it hard to school lubbers like myself on this forum to the question I raised.

online blending niyen

1 Like

Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by mirikashi(m): 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
bolaino:
Cultism in Nigeria is similar to Gang banging in the US, from experience I Understand Gang banging in America, but I do not understand cultism in Nigeria, seadogs are also called pirates, and what is the meaning of the word Pirate?

They are called pyrates and not pirates. The Y questions convention while the other with I reeks of ego. They are two different things.
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Bolade005: 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
9jacrip:

Earlier, you made a false accusation towards NAS, Ogun state chapter. I hereby reiterate that that's a baseless and an entirely false accusation. I am sure no member of NAS in Ogun state knows or deals with campus pirates, and most especially not FUNAAB. If you know any student claiming to be a member of NAS in FUNAAB, give me their full names and their department and NAS shall have them arrested and prosecuted.

I stopped giving a hoot about anything you say the minute you spew that nonsense.

You've been yapping about pirates and not PYRATES.
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by mirikashi(m): 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
Kzealz:

Lol and to think the dog is even from the sea, is more embarrassing

Open your mind to knowledge and learn. Seadog means an experienced sailor!
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Kzealz(m): 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
[quote author=mirikashi post=34564287]

Open your mind to knowledge and learn. Seadog means an experienced sailor! [/quote Foolishness in a highest order::: aint u ashamed to be called dog? i was only meant to understand dat sailors are ppl who sails ship:: so what doz dog gat to do with a sailor?

1 Like

Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
opedaydydx9:
online blending niyen

Lol!

I taya.
Claiming Nas' activities are done on full glare of non-members makes it seem like it is a drama troupe.

Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by babeface3: 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
The name of this group when juxtaposed with the piece of advise they gave to the president is called anachronism in English Language grin
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bolade005:

Earlier, you made a false accusation towards NAS, Ogun state chapter. I hereby reiterate that that's a baseless and an entirely false accusation. I am sure no member of NAS in Ogun state knows or deals with campus pirates, and most especially not FUNAAB. If you know any student claiming to be a member of NAS in FUNAAB, give me their full names and their department and NAS shall have them arrested and prosecuted.

I stopped giving a hoot about anything you say the minute you spew that nonsense.

You've been yapping about pirates and not PYRATES.

I began to see your rants as mere onlinr buff after you claimed all Nas' activities are done in full glare of lubbers; when una plan invite Prof. Carew? LOL.

It is not my business who impersonates to be in your group or what they do with it. Ruggedity is going to these decks, meeting these deck dogs and getting them arrested as claimed - or how else would one carve a niche and set a pace in one's fraternity if one does not chart a new course?

Sense before yap they'd say.
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by bishopclin(m): 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
[quote author=Kzealz post=34564624][/quote]
There is so much ignorance in the land. Even when the dictionary and the Internet are there, yet some persons can't utilise them. It's a pity the kind of generation we find ourselves. Consult your dictionary for the meaning of Seadog = experienced sailor
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Bolade005: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
9jacrip:

I began to see your rants as mere onlinr buff after you claimed all Nas' activities are done in full glare of lubbers; when una plan invite Prof. Carew? LOL.

It is not my business who impersonates to be in your group or what they do with it. Ruggedity is going to these decks, meeting these deck dogs and getting them arrested as claimed - or how else would one carve a niche and set a pace in one's fraternity if one does not chart a new course?

Ok
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by bishopclin(m): 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
9jacrip:

9jacrip,
You sound to me like you are one of those who are using/sponsoring 'pirates' in schools. If you are, then it is unfair and you have to desist from such acts. If you are not, then help in ensuring that unscrupulous elements don't parade themselves as members of the association in schools by coming forward with those you can identify so that such persons can be arrested and prosecuted
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by bolaino(m): 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
bishopclin:

You are a complete empty barrel. You don't even know what you are writing about. Seadogs are a legitimate group of persons that are by law established in this country- Nigeria. Even before Gen. Buhari was head of state, Seadogs were. After Gen. Buhari's reign in the early 80's, Seadogs continued, till date. No government has ever tried to stop an internationally/nationally legal entity as NAS from carrying out its humanitarian activities. So, you can see that you are completely ignorant of what you write on. You don't even sound like one that can be sent against anyone. You are a complete impostor who wishes to be in the main stream of things. Please, in your interest, stop wanting to be what you are not
let us keep our fingers crossed, then, The future will decide who is the ignoramus amongst us. You lot will be disbanded. Watch and see. And mark my words.
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
bishopclin:

9jacrip,
You sound to me like you are one of those who are using/sponsoring 'pirates' in schools. If you are, then it is unfair and you have to desist from such acts. If you are not, then help in ensuring that unscrupulous elements don't parade themselves as members of the association in schools by coming forward with those you can identify so that such persons can be arrested and prosecuted

Lol why would I want to sponsor, what do I stand to gain?

No doubt, NAS is nowhere near regular naija fraternity but do you not think having folks claiming to be your members in schools while y'all keep saying you're in no way connected make you appear like other groups using the same 'line'?

NAS has both feet on ground as far as Naija goes and going to these universities to pick out impersonators will go a long way in not only indeed proving y'all are honest but also show the group is tilted towards correcting societal ills on campuses and contributing to security and sanity on Naija campuses.

At least, BAN unlike others had come forward to admit they have members in tertiary institutions and they intend publishing schools where they have legit members coupled with the regular pastoral visits to schools which has kept the group out of the negative news.
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by opedaydydx9(m): 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
9jacrip:

Lol!

I taya.
Claiming Nas' activities are done on full glare of non-members makes it seem like it is a drama troupe.
that ain't possible.....
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by opedaydydx9(m): 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
9jacrip:

Lol!

I taya.
that ain't possible.....
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by royal231(m): 12:33am On Jun 09, 2015
The same people that have caused a lot of problems in Nigeria.... not to mention deaths of very many...

Very soon. ... Boko haram go give advice too

Sea dogs my arse. ...
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by hilary26(m): 12:58am On Jun 09, 2015
Any Association that discriminates others and has a negative image (whether the image is currently being laundered) is a bad one to join, forget about the name and their website's content. The real identity of a group lies in the conscience of members and not on a webpage or book.

Life is simple if you limit it to making legimate earnings, accomodating other pple as much as you can but don't take bullshits all the time so you don't get to be their everyday victim . Marry your reality spec of a lady, take care of your parents and siblings and accommodate them, and then remember God and the life after.

I believe there will be more happiness for someone living like this.

Belonging to these associations and fraternities do get ugly sometimes.

What they preach aint what they practice.

Some persons at the top are benefitting financially.

Sometimes these modern religious groups seem to be like these cult groups too. Also get to join a church older than your father so you can be sure it is not one of those the bible is referring to in Revelations.

Life is actually hard #reality

But we have to manage and be happy.
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by FOREXMARTS: 5:52am On Jun 09, 2015
9jacrip:

Lol why would I want to sponsor, what do I stand to gain?

No doubt, NAS is nowhere near regular naija fraternity but do you not think having folks claiming to be your members in schools while y'all keep saying you're in no way connected make you appear like other groups using the same 'line'?

NAS has both feet on ground as far as Naija goes and going to these universities to pick out impersonators will go a long way in not only indeed proving y'all are honest but also show the group is tilted towards correcting societal ills on campuses and contributing to security and sanity on Naija campuses.

At least, BAN unlike others had come forward to admit they have members in tertiary institutions and they intend publishing schools where they have legit members coupled with the regular pastoral visits to schools which has kept the group out of the negative news.

9jacrip? Really? Really? Hope you don't wanna bring in those American cult groups like we ain't got enough already? Next we see 9jablood, 9jaMs13 and 9japirugang huh? Omashe oh.
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 09, 2015
FOREXMARTS:

9jacrip? Really? Really? Hope you don't wanna bring in those American cult groups like we ain't got enough already? Next we see 9jablood, 9jaMs13 and 9japirugang huh? Omashe oh.

Lol
Read my posts again.
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by odunlamisegun: 11:02am On Jun 09, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
May devil punish dat use less man dat brought cult-ism into our tertiary system
Woe unto wole soyinka
Books he can't rite, I wonder wetin d old dog take win nobel price!

Shey u get sense @ all...U dey talk like say u are brainless and I no blame u, Na nairaland I blame cos dem no do proper check up b4 allowing people like u sign up on this platform...
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by nigeriacustom60(f): 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
SLASHES DOWN OWN PRICE OF CEMENT BY 40%.
Dangote Cement ,Obajana ,Kogi state is proud to inform the general public that the price of dangote cément 3x (50 kg)42.5R has been drastically slashed down to a minimum promo price of #1000 per bag.Interested buyers,distributors,contractors ,wholesalers and retailers are hereby advice to contact JEREMIAH MARCUS on 08063268251 for more information and to make a request.
Note: This is only open to person or persons buying above hundred bags.*!!'""CALL 08063268251 OR follow this link to register http://dangote.com/downloads/Dangote-Cement-Application-Registration-Form-2015 pdf

Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by ninostar(m): 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Acekidc4:

So you are a Cultist Ba??Alora to be Precise!!Ok Na!!
naso
Re: Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari by Nobody: 3:29am On Sep 12, 2015
Some of you don't know the difference between Franternity and Cult.

English is truly hard sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2016 Budget: Heads May Roll As Presidency Uncovers More Infractions / Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue / Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.