Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Obasa Emerges Lagos Speaker - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasa Emerges Lagos Speaker (17250 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) / Tinubu, Oba Akiolu, Obasa, At Eid Prayer In Lagos / Eshilokun May Emerge As Lagos Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasa Emerges Lagos Speaker by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
I knw it already, can they appoint or elect anyone in lagos without the consent of JAGABAN?

Heck No! Even ordinary councillor, Asiwaju must have hand in it.
Re: Obasa Emerges Lagos Speaker by Urine: 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
Happy for Hon Obasa, na sure person for Agege, hopefully he will perform well.

2 Likes

Re: Obasa Emerges Lagos Speaker by mallamhabib(m): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
Buy a bag of dangote cement obajana factory plant , kogi state @#1000. purchase a trailer load of DANGOTE CEMENT at a low factory price #1000 per bag. we deliver to any pary of the country upon the customer(s) order, Delivered to your door step.*product:DANGOTE CEMENT(50KG)*ORIGIN:DANGOTE FACTORY.PRICE PER BAG;#1000 NAIRA ONLY,*TRAILER LOAD QTY:600 OR 900 BAGS. DURATION of delivery after order:2days *Transportation cost:depends on distance or your state Contact us now to place your order *TELEPHONE :08063268251, 07085831027. *EMAIL :dangotecementfactoryobajana@gmail.com

Re: Obasa Emerges Lagos Speaker by Akfakorede(m): 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
ZACHIE:
Hey
This is marginalization of the Igbo Race.
Ndigbo should be head of the legislature.
We gave you executive .you took it.
With our victories in the election we should head the legislation of Lagos State
Tinubu is a racist and tribalist and ethnocentrist jinogist

hmmm...
from your comment, you will be bashed
Re: Obasa Emerges Lagos Speaker by otunbalautech(m): 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
congrats........ boss......
Re: Obasa Emerges Lagos Speaker by dlawseun(m): 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
agege the mind of lasgidi................. yea
Re: Obasa Emerges Lagos Speaker by Kingspin(m): 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
dickrider:
undecided

GOD BLESS TINUBU FOR SAVING NIGERIA FROM GOING TO THE ABYSS. THE GREATEST POLITICIAN IN NIGERIAN HISTORY
That is what apc made for u to believe. They are in and will also roll for 4years and u will see that the govt of nigeria are the same only that they keep changing strategy like party name and face of individual. But the only change yet to see will come from the people because nigerians are very hard working people as for govt they are lacking genuine interest and commitment. For that type of Change you desire shall only come through a national restructuring of Nigeria.
Re: Obasa Emerges Lagos Speaker by OgeniBravo: 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
elohorayodele:
frog eyed man tiffing just got easier

him houseboi be governor

him messenger be speaker

Go jump into lagoon! Omo irankiran
Re: Obasa Emerges Lagos Speaker by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
Its only time before Igbos takes over Lagos and chase the blackys to Lagoon. grin
Re: Obasa Emerges Lagos Speaker by hola106(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
So dis guy finally get dere we stayed in desame street back den in iyana ipaja but tank God u make u way dere don't worri soon I wil join u
Re: Obasa Emerges Lagos Speaker by dapsonlou(m): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
I know the guy, he's a thug. I wonder what he will achieve. Agege look the same since 1982

1 Like

Re: Obasa Emerges Lagos Speaker by Hero10001: 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
Oya, my former lg vp, march on jor. Agege l'oga n gbe.
Re: Obasa Emerges Lagos Speaker by marjson(m): 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
dapsonlou:
I know the guy, he's a thug. I wonder what he will achieve. Agege look the same since 1982

Wonders shall never end. Hmmmm.
Re: Obasa Emerges Lagos Speaker by 1stola: 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
OKDnigeria:
The lawmaker representing Agege Constituency 1, Mudashiru Obasa, has emerged the Speaker of the 8TH Lagos State Assembly.

Obasa, who is a fourth term legislator, was nominated by Mr. Olanrewaju Oshun of Mainland Constituency 2 and the motion was seconded by Mr. Sola Giwa of Lagos Island constituency 2.

The new Speaker, who is a loyal supporter of a leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, was elected unopposed.

Details later…

www.punchng.com/news/obasa-emerges-lagos-assembly-speaker/
Will this country ever change? sad
When Useless rogues are at the helm of affairs undecided
What are the achievements of Obasa in Agege in the last 12 years
Make thunder fire him.
Useless thief angry
Re: Obasa Emerges Lagos Speaker by horlabiyi(m): 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
These same people always condemn David Mark for being a senator for 5times yet their puppet is a fourth time legislator. APC and hypocrisy are inseparable
Re: Obasa Emerges Lagos Speaker by sweet2blv: 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
thank God my vote count. I voted for my big boss and now we are here
Re: Obasa Emerges Lagos Speaker by dapsonlou(m): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2015
marjson:

Wonders shall never end. Hmmmm.

The Guy was a conductor sef
Re: Obasa Emerges Lagos Speaker by Dollyak(f): 12:12am On Jun 09, 2015
dickrider:
undecided

GOD BLESS TINUBU FOR SAVING NIGERIA FROM GOING TO THE ABYSS. THE GREATEST POLITICIAN IN NIGERIAN HISTORY
God shouldn't be in your mouth with your stupid monicker.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos / Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa / "Probe Oshiomhole" - Osadolor Ochei Tells Court To Compel EFCC To Probe Ex Gov.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.