Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Relocation Of Military Command Center An Indirect Ploy To Wipe Out Army Top Bras - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Relocation Of Military Command Center An Indirect Ploy To Wipe Out Army Top Bras (3649 Views)

Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center / Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba / Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocation Of Military Command Center An Indirect Ploy To Wipe Out Army Top Bras by Nossa(m): 1:20am On Jun 09, 2015
I think PMB has a point, moving the CHQ to maidugri will make the top military officers take the challenge more seriously, @ least to protect their respective heads they need to fight against the BOKO boys, even the officers leaking information to BOKO HARAM will be doing that at their own peril,

for me, thumbs up to PMB
Re: Relocation Of Military Command Center An Indirect Ploy To Wipe Out Army Top Bras by princdebola201(m): 1:34am On Jun 09, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:

Buhari is the commander in chief if we are to go by your arguement he should relocate to the North East Madugury and get his arrss off Aso Rock Abuja. its important i remind you that the days of Usman Dan Fodio Empire like military tactics is over
Good sense of reasoning has Eluded you..u keep displaying the High Level of ur ignorance and stupidity on all your posts..your sense of reasoning is psychologically detrimented..

1 Like

Re: Relocation Of Military Command Center An Indirect Ploy To Wipe Out Army Top Bras by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:02am On Jun 09, 2015
gymer:

What year was that war that you are comparing to 21st century war?
Do you know the North East more than Buhari? He was the Governor in 1975. As the GOC of 3 Armoured Division, his territory covered the North East. During this period in around 1982, he dislodged Guokoni and his Chadian rebels. During his regime as Head of State, he dislodged Maitatsine.
Re: Relocation Of Military Command Center An Indirect Ploy To Wipe Out Army Top Bras by egbaguy: 6:10am On Jun 09, 2015
I weep seeing stoopid comments frm foolish people....... All in a bid to condemn PMB,even good moves will b criticised by una iidiiots!!!! Good move to relocate command centre to maiduguri. Many of u dnt reason before u talk.
Re: Relocation Of Military Command Center An Indirect Ploy To Wipe Out Army Top Bras by Chiaka(f): 8:54am On Jun 09, 2015
superstar1:

Is the CCC the HQ?

Well replace CCC with HQ in my statement, still doesn't make sense to me....and US will never do that though.
Re: Relocation Of Military Command Center An Indirect Ploy To Wipe Out Army Top Bras by superstar1(m): 9:47am On Jun 09, 2015
Chiaka:

Well replace CCC with HQ in my statement, still doesn't make sense to me....and US will never do that though.

For every war being fought by US, they have CCC in that country. Read up.

They even have CCC in countries they are not at war with. They were even proposing to set up one in Benin republic under USAFRICOM, before OBJ galvanised west African nations to kick against it.
Re: Relocation Of Military Command Center An Indirect Ploy To Wipe Out Army Top Bras by Fash20: 10:16am On Jun 09, 2015
Chiaka:

You don't know what you're saying. Why would america move their own CCC to Iraq which is another country.
Re: Relocation Of Military Command Center An Indirect Ploy To Wipe Out Army Top Bras by Chiaka(f): 10:31am On Jun 09, 2015
Fash20:
You don't know what you're saying. Why would america move their own CCC to Iraq which is another country.

Well that's where the war is happening isn't it. the same logic PMB used.
Re: Relocation Of Military Command Center An Indirect Ploy To Wipe Out Army Top Bras by Chiaka(f): 10:33am On Jun 09, 2015
superstar1:

For every war being fought by US, they have CCC in that country. Read up.

They even have CCC in countries they are not at war with. They were even proposing to set up one in Benin republic under USAFRICOM, before OBJ galvanised west African nations to kick against it.

Well that dint include putting all their war generals there does it?
Re: Relocation Of Military Command Center An Indirect Ploy To Wipe Out Army Top Bras by superstar1(m): 11:02am On Jun 09, 2015
Chiaka:

Well that dint include putting all their war generals there does it?

Does this one include putting all the war Generals in Maiduguri too?
Re: Relocation Of Military Command Center An Indirect Ploy To Wipe Out Army Top Bras by Chiaka(f): 11:53am On Jun 09, 2015
superstar1:

Does this one include putting all the war Generals in Maiduguri too?

Yeap! Putting all the War generals on Boko Haram there! don't think is the right thing
Re: Relocation Of Military Command Center An Indirect Ploy To Wipe Out Army Top Bras by Fash20: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
Chiaka:

Well that's where the war is happening isn't it. the same logic PMB used.
Maiduguri is in Nigeria not in Chad or Niger.
Re: Relocation Of Military Command Center An Indirect Ploy To Wipe Out Army Top Bras by superstar1(m): 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
Chiaka:

Yeap! Putting all the War generals on Boko Haram there! don't think is the right thing

Who told you all the Generals will be there?

Definitely there would be sufficient ones to format the war think tank that will bring this madness to an end.

In the CCC, you will have operations, logistics, medical, Statisticians, data analysts, data miners intelligence. It is a mini war head quarter for a faster analysis of situation on ground and taking of immediate swift and effective response, based on the situation in ground.
Re: Relocation Of Military Command Center An Indirect Ploy To Wipe Out Army Top Bras by Change2015(m): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:

Buhari is the commander in chief if we are to go by your arguement he should relocate to the North East Madugury and get his arrss off Aso Rock Abuja. its important i remind you that the days of Usman Dan Fodio Empire like military tactics is over

Let's not play ignorant here. Buhari is head of state, and his attention is required everywhere. Should he relocate to Apapa port until the petrol scarcity is over? Should he relocate to kainji Dam until we have electricity? Defence house is still the nerve center of our military services, and it is only the the command centre in charge of the anti-insurgency struggle that is being relocated. That is good and proper. The USA has command centers in Iraq, Afghanistan etc. while the wars there were going on. Even with their superior means of communication, what exactly makes Nigeria an exception to this logic?

#change
#PMB
#APC
Re: Relocation Of Military Command Center An Indirect Ploy To Wipe Out Army Top Bras by efilefun(m): 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
baralatie:

have read the war between the united states and Iraq,Afghanistan and alkaeda link countries?
only in iraq do you know how many base stations USA have over there and they still considering to have more.... and the last time i checked, Maiduguri is still within Nigeria and when did Iraq become a state in USA

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Senate Resolves Crisis / Igbos To Learn How Education Works In Ondo State. / ‘how I Spent 6 Days In Detention Because I Criticized Buhari On Facebook’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.