Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC (43246 Views)

Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? / Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? / What Is Governor Rochas Building? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by ric123: 12:55am On Jun 09, 2015
How can someone study abroad and the best thing you can do with that is to be a policeman?
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by sparkleRed(f): 5:20am On Jun 09, 2015
Lawprince:
And so what? Is the Oba's son not a qualified Lagosian? Or should he be denied the right to serve the public because of his father's status?
Abeg go find another news jare.

So u re nw considering d lagosian part nw Smh 4 human hypocrisy
Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by ManMountain(m): 6:46am On Jun 09, 2015
tellwisdom:

Guy, you are not making any sense here. Just blabbing and talking like one, with menstruated pad in his mouth. Arguing with is just like relating with a mad man whose life is dealt with and rendered useless. Your step mom don use ur destiny for her own son. So give up, man
Lmao, must have really bruised this goat that he couldn't sleep.
Good morning, you are back to your beating again laced with heavy épée grin
How are your immigrants folks at home? Ofo l'oma se lo'ni.
Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by oweman: 7:14am On Jun 09, 2015
iyatrustee:
No wonder wey kabiyesi take Lagoon threathen my eastern people!

He had a personal stake in the administration of Akinwummi Ambode.

The.reath by oba Akiolu was very correct when ibos through the clueless one thought what they could not do in kano (determing who become the emir of Kano ) they were going to eovij lagos ; "kudos to the OBA OF LAGOS FOR OPENING UP ON THIS .....AGBAJE CAN CONTINUE TO BE IBOS GOVERVOR IN LAGOS .
Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by hijodedios: 9:16am On Jun 09, 2015
No wonder he was running hos mouth the other day,just to protect his stomach,,,its really pitable.
Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by abiajis: 9:20am On Jun 09, 2015
what is that?
Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by iyatrustee(f): 9:43am On Jun 09, 2015
Lanretoye:

Your yeye dey smell, for high profile political office like that you may prefer ur son as ur security. so na person wey him no knw or him enemy make him take.

I had to look through your profile to see if it was a teenager that posted this. I wouldn't have bothered if you were one but you are old enough to know that people have different opinion on issues. You could also pass your own opinion in a courteous way than telling me"your yeye dey smell"
Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by Lanretoye(m): 11:37am On Jun 09, 2015
iyatrustee:

I had to look through your profile to see if it was a teenager that posted this. I wouldn't have bothered if you were one but you are old enough to know that people have different opinion on issues. You could also pass your own opinion in a courteous way than telling me"your yeye dey smell"
Iyatrustee abi na board of trustee you call urself,no vex atall, i no sabi fight. grin
Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
Before nko , he was only pouring cold water ahead so he cud step on a wet floor later on,.So Oba sef dey do Oil and Gas(Owo epo)smh

iyatrustee:
No wonder wey kabiyesi take Lagoon threathen my eastern people!

He had a personal stake in the administration of Akinwummi Ambode.
Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by zo3184: 4:26am On Jun 10, 2015
Good choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) / Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew / Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.