Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC (43247 Views)

Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? / Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? / What Is Governor Rochas Building? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by cyberdurable(m): 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
seunmsg:

Don't you idiotic lagooners have elders in the cave where you came from? Traditional rulers in Yorubaland are highly revered, don't ever talk about them in such a lousy manner again if you don't want the Lagoon to consume you.

u are such an idi0t

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by ManMountain(m): 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ibos too dey fear Lagoon, they get into a mob frenzy anytime they hear about them going to the lagoon cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by cyberdurable(m): 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
MugabeRobert:

You and your biafran thugs should die in lagoon. Aren't goats biafrans?

slave

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by tellwisdom: 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
I don't know why they used that hooligan of a boi as OBA. That shows how these people roll sad

4 Likes

Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by WIZGUY69(m): 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

Your hoebi of hoenitsha is a fool.

cool Just follow you now,

I want to follow you in case those deranged Igbos start there useless chest beating on nairaland.
we would able to put them in there landlocked position.

3 Likes

Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by ManMountain(m): 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
tellwisdom:
I don't know why they used that hooligan of a boi as OBA. That shows how these people roll sad
3MB, Eko or Carter bridge, you must go home in the lagoon by one cheesy
All you Osu must die in the Lagos Lagoon

4 Likes

Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
indeed123:

Which explains why Yiboland is the most advance in Nigeria. Oyonshi
The SE us the most advanced n most developed geopolitical zones in Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by onyemachius(m): 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
Oba Quote; You people dont kwn why i picked ambode?..,i guess now we kwn

1 Like

Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by tellwisdom: 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
ManMountain:

3MB, Eko or Carter bridge, you must go home in the lagoon by one cheesy
All you Osu must die in the Lagos Lagoon

Who are you??....Do I know u??...OMO ale nie ni? sad
Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by codedslayer: 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
WIZGUY69:

cool Just follow you now,

I want to follow you in case those deranged Igbos start there useless chest beating on nairaland.
we would able to put them in there landlocked position.

Yeah, am always ready for them. They can only call the mod to rescue them but that wont stop us from bashing the cursed animals from the sad beast region.

3 Likes

Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by divaoflife: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
Is the guy not qualified to be appointed Adc?
Would it have made a difference if he was Adc to Ogun governor or any other governor for that matter?
The guy has what it takes;it isn't as if one incompetent fellow is being imposed on governor Ambode,as far as am concerned. As such, I don't see what the problem is.

1 Like

Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by nkemdi89(f): 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
Abugab:

Please be respectful a and stop insulting old people except you don't want to grow old.
Mind you, the story is about his step son who is a qualified police officer taking up a position that he try deserves and not the Oba himself.
Learn to face issues and stop digressing from subject of discuss.
You won't blame them many people on NL are teenagers, under grads, young grads who really don't take their time to make research or most just derive fun in commenting to build traffic. They don't know oba himself was once a commissioner of police and not the illiterate they assume he was.

3 Likes

Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by codedslayer: 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
[s]
funkybully:
No wonder d foolish goat was threatening his ancestors with lagoon drowning bc of his selfish ambition.

Yet He tried covering up with d "agbaje is my blood relation But I want ambode. "

Selfish goat.
[/s]

Arysexy, your senile late father is the goat. He was stoned to death for stealing a goat, reason you are insulting our king. Ediotic mofo

5 Likes

Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by kulumo: 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
I am bewildered that no one is talking about his qualifications. Do anyone of you hating on this guy and Oba has any of the ADCS qualifications? Is the guy not a Nigerian? So why the noise and hatred?

1 Like

Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by Deepfreezer(m): 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
Oba Akiolu is a fool and a disgrace to all the respected OBAs in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by kodded(m): 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
[s]
codedslayer:

Yeah, am always ready for them. They can only call the mod to rescue them but that wont stop us from bashing the cursed animals from the sad beast region.
[/s]what is this chimpanzee saying undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by 247notire(m): 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
vision2050:
see comments. Is these how Biafran disrespect there Obi? stupid people insulting the 2nd in command to gods. The ocean wey go wipe u people is doing press up at Lagoon.
u honestly blv this crap u just typed? Trad rulers are simply custodians o culture n tradition and of a particular people. Plus there are no gods. Ur in the 21st century man, the fvcking jet age, and ur yarning this kind of crap? cheesy Learner aye!

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by codedslayer: 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s]my deranged mother is a smelling chimpanzee undecided

Stop telling me what i know already.

3 Likes

Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by 247notire(m): 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
chuna1985:

The SE us the most advanced n most developed geopolitical zones in Nigeria...
My brother tell them. Most of u guys hating n bashing the easterners hav never even travels out of Yoruba land and u keep talking. And to clarify, why almost all tribes flock to Eko is because it is the commercial nerve centre of Nigeria, i.e where the money is at not because it is so welcoming. And why is the money thr, cos it was one of the first places commerce boomed in Nigeria due to it's closeness to the Atlantic. I'm a Lagosian by birth but honestly, it's a messed up place. Tinubu has only been enriching his family with the island and the mainland has been left to rot and decay simply because that's whr the "poor" mostly reside. It's a pity that my Yoruba folks keep hating and bashing unnecessarily. I guess you only hate peeps who you admire in secret but cannot say it in the open for fear of being accused of going against ur people. I do love my yoruba peeps for one major fact, they take life as no biggie and hence no need for excess zeal for wealth and success, though this can be a problem sometimes for them too. Honest peeps know I'm being honest with no offence intended. Shout out to all my real niggas ti a jo wa l'adugbo! Iyalaya anybody! Talonje anybody? wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by ManMountain(m): 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
tellwisdom:

Who are you??....Do I know u??...OMO ale nie ni? sad
Awon baba e ni Omo ale, Lagoon occupant

1 Like

Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by ManMountain(m): 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
funkybully:
No wonder d foolish goat was threatening his ancestors with lagoon drowning bc of his selfish ambition.

Yet He tried covering up with d "agbaje is my blood relation But I want ambode. "

Selfish goat.
Biafran ape, may amadioha make the lagoon your final resting place with your carcass inside the belly of the fishes.

1 Like

Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by kodded(m): 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
[s]
codedslayer:

[/s]
undecided undecided

Another lunatic on the loose

Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by kodded(m): 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
[s]
codedslayer:

[/s]
undecided undecided

Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by codedslayer: 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s]

undecided undecided

Pathetic

That fat ugly pig called blessing is the lunatic. She stinks....spits on your black ugly face.

3 Likes

Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by otizs: 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
Foolish man....Because of his political gains he threatened a clan with death.Yoruba goat.
Offspring of donkey.. wont U shut up? werrey!

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by klevjey: 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
seunmsg:

Don't you idiotic lagooners have elders in the cave where you came from? Traditional rulers in Yorubaland are highly revered, don't ever talk about them in such a lousy manner again if you don't want the Lagoon to consume you.

keep shut...Yoruba goat

1 Like

Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by lagdmark(m): 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
seunmsg:

The thing pain the monkeys
Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by ManMountain(m): 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
These yiboooeee bastards disrespect their own mama and papa, so it's not strange when they abuse elders of other people.
Awon animals
Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by mikolo80: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
Foolish man....Because of his political gains he threatened a clan with death.Yoruba goat.
Before nko
Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by Forwetinnah: 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
No wonder he was ready to sacrifice the Igbos. ..oh!

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by mikolo80: 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bet...Ahen come o person go yankee read BSc and masters come join nigeria police force.na so work hard to get for Oba pikin abi I no understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC by Olypeppy(f): 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
chuna1985:

we respect our elders, but we don't respect the ones as fooolish as the Lagoon commander.

In igboland, people like Lagoon commander Akiolu are made outcasts (OSU)
lolz @lagoon commander....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year / #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) / Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.