Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers (29738 Views)

Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment / Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners' Chapel / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by NDPVF(m): 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
99100:
The man appears helpless. His reasons for owing workers for 7months isn't convincing. His excuse was that because he paid level 1 workers 18k and not that he even effected the increament all round and from his explanation it affected the state budget that he couldnt pay his workers salaries for 7months and counting. Imo state minimum wage is 20k and this increament the state effected till the last level starting from level 1, yet we are not hearing of 7months unpaid salaries in the state.
This confirms the notion that SW states are poor with Lagos the only exception.
LOL.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
Aregbe is just being insensitive
nigerianvenom:

These are questions i often asked not just for osun but other states in similar condition

2 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hmmm, there's problem in osun state.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by codedslayer: 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
customized13:
Hmmm, there's problem in osun state.

Your state is owing workers with nothing to show but you dont care. All SE states are owing except Anambra yet you want to die on top Osun matter. Na wao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
codedslayer:

Your state is owing workers with nothing to show but you dont care. All SE states are owing except Anambra yet you want to die on top Osun matter. Na wao
osun own don pass be careful, there debt is now a national issue.

2 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by codedslayer: 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
customized13:
osun own don pass be careful, there debt is now a national issue.

Yeah no one is denying that but your state is worst too. You dont care about your kinsmen but want to kill yourself cos of Osun matter. Stop crying more than the bereaved.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
codedslayer:

Yeah no one is denying that but your state is worst too. You dont care about your kinsmen but want to kill yourself cos of Osun matter. Stop crying more than the bereaved.
hehehehehehehe, you are the person crying here, but If you insist that I'm crying then it should be a cry for osun state.

10 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by codedslayer: 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
customized13:
hehehehehehehe, you are the person crying here, but If you insist that I'm crying then it should be a cry for osun state.

How can i be crying when am not from Osun state. Just surprised that you ignore your own state and want to die for Osun matter. E funny die. Lmaooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
Anago500 just registered this moniker just about 13mins ago and immediately he's following codedslayer undecided

I smell a fish. cool

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
codedslayer:

How can i be crying when am not from Osun state. Just surprised that you ignore your own state and want to die for Osun matter. E funny die. Lmaooooo
OK, which state are you from oga stalker? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by codedslayer: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
customized13:
Anago500 just registered this moniker just about 13mins ago and immediately he's following codedslayer undecided

I smell a fish. cool

That moniker is for one of your friends omoreminder. He opened 5 of different eggheader moniker to troll thinking am eggheader. Never knew he is dumb ooo. Well he is a coward.

Where is collynzo? I miss that niggah.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by codedslayer: 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
customized13:
OK, which state are you from oga stalker? cheesy

No need asking cos you wont believe. You are from Abia, cry for your backward state and leave Osun people to cry for voting the ediot called Aregbe. Simple

2 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
codedslayer:

That moniker is for one of your friends omoreminder. He opened 5 of different eggheader moniker to troll thinking am eggheader. Never knew he is dumb ooo. Well he is a coward.

Where is collynzo? I miss that niggah.
ode nie, I never knew I have been quoting a foool, I fvck up sha.

Just went through your posts and I see how u have been ascribing my name to any moniker.

This is the last time you will get a quote from me, better read this one well grin

2 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by walemoney007(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by Ojiofor: 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
They lied to Nigerians that Apc governors including AragbeRascal are super performers.now see their lives.

3 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
Osun state is a poor state, people don't seem to understand that.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by codedslayer: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
[s]
customized13:
ode nie, I never knew I have been quoting a foool, I fvck up sha.

Just went through your posts and I see how u have been ascribing my name to any moniker.

This is the last time you will get a quote from me, better read this one well grin
[/s]

So your name is Omoreminder? Nice one. Dumb fool, Go save your backward state and leave Osun people alone. Son of Okada rider forming online, wetin person no go see for nairaland. Buhahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by Ikengawo: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2015

The GDP of Oyo for 2012 is higher than that of any state in the SE. The GDP of Osun is the same with Imo and Anambra which are the highest in the SE (see below). These are the latest figures from a credible agency and not that 2010 GDP post that has been recycled over and over.

From the report I have for Q1 2013, Ogun State has a higher GDP than the highest in the SE which means the three SW states of Lagos, Oyo and Ogun have higher GDPs than that of any state in the SE and if Osun State were in the SE, its GDP for Q1 2013 will be the second highest

Amazing

https://www.nairaland.com/1439842/osun-state-gdp-higher-than

3 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by codedslayer: 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
customized13:
Osun state is a poor state, people don't seem to understand that.

Cursed Nwabekeyi, Your state is the most backward after Ebonyi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
stinggy:
Now this is Pathetic!
Very very sad cry
Disgraceful cry cry

Aregbe pay these workers' salaries or Sango strikes you down angry

3 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
99100:
The man appears helpless. His reasons for owing workers for 7months isn't convincing. His excuse was that because he paid level 1 workers 18k and not that he even effected the increament all round and from his explanation it affected the state budget that he couldnt pay his workers salaries for 7months and counting. Imo state minimum wage is 20k and this increament the state effected till the last level starting from level 1, yet we are not hearing of 7months unpaid salaries in the state.
This confirms the notion that SW states are poor with Lagos the only exception.

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by globalresource: 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
welcome development. let us appreciate the church when they do good

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by Adisa89(m): 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
such a pity
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by dayton8701(m): 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
New cases of IDP in south-wesr.pathetic

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
Propaganda!!!
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by slys(m): 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
Actually, it's the wind of change in Osun
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by front247: 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
Apc is a useless party
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by milky3(f): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
How come this man was in for 2nd term, why is he living a ''bamu bamu mo yo life''
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by aljharem(m): 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
who cares, let them face the music. Stu.pid da.ft people angry

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by digitsolution: 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
That's a very kind move by the pastor. God bless him.

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by Ikengawo: 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2015

DEE ?HEBOZ NEED TOH CHOOZ PROGESS'HIV LEADAS

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) / Pastor Throws Kick At His Attacker (Video) / Prophet Abiodun Evans: Anthony Joshua Must Swim Before His Next Match To Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.