Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers (29737 Views)

Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment / Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners' Chapel / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by Aystarz: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
madridguy:
Good move by the Pastor.......... Ogbeni Aregbesola don fall my hand big time. GOD ALONE WILL JUDGE YOU

Laudable: what the pastor and his church did; but should this even be in the news? Helping the needy and the poor should be a regular social responsibility carried out by churches in their respective local communities. The early apostles did it; the missionaries who thronged Nigeria in the 18th century did plenty of this as well, building schools, orphanages and the likes; so what's the fuss about? The Church needn't have blown its trumpet; afterall, it was just doing its job.

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by Sibrah: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
The same state where they took away missionary run schools and fed the populace for free. Aregbe made a Nigeria out of Osun state if aptly put. He imposed a great deal of the Nigerian factor on osun state to make it worse.

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by CaptainPrince(m): 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
Space for Sale
. . . .
. Half a plot

#500,000
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by philips70(m): 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
Because the rest have not gone panhandling.
\

But Okorocha went panhandling recently and believe many others must have but might not have been in the news. In any case they are all owing. Or the churches there have helped in paying all their debts?
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by Pontaboki: 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
So it is now honorable to owe salaries abi.Sai Change
philips70:
Abia
Akwa Ibom
Bauchi
Benue
Cross River
Ekiti
Imo
Jigawa
Kano
Katsina
Kogi
Ogun
Ondo
Osun
Oyo
Plateau
Rivers
Zamfara

All these states were reported owing salaries, why is only Osun making news on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by uduokirika1(m): 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
philips70:
Abia
Akwa Ibom
Bauchi
Benue
Cross River
Ekiti
Imo
Jigawa
Kano
Katsina
Kogi
Ogun
Ondo
Osun
Oyo
Plateau
Rivers
Zamfara

All these states were reported owing salaries, why is only Osun making news on Nairaland?
Because All the above state quoted are owning some parts of civil service or Pensioners

But Osun state is all Sectors of the Civil service including Pensioners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U see the difference

2 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by belente(m): 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
grin
WombRaiders:
I started a movement here on NL but they ignored me.

NL is full of wicked people

Oga you dey wicked cheesy
WombRaiders:

Oga you dey wicked

2 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by lagdmark(m): 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
The same rascal area boy destroying osun state. His son also a money launderer caused people.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by philips70(m): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ohammadike:
Stop justifying the rascal incomptence.Unlike the states you mentioned the rascal blames FG for his woes and instead of doing something about it bought himself a helicopter to gallivante around in pakistain

Try making some sense and write coherently when quoting me next time. Don't unleash your daftness on me again. Helicopter was bought since 2013 for a venture that has no business with payment of salaries.

Which state are you from and how well did your governor perform?

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
I really feel for the civil servants. They loved him that's why they voted him. And to think that the man was blaming somebody else for his inability to pay salaries..,its very easy to criticise others for that same thing ur guilty of;let's stop the hypocrisy!

3 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by specco(m): 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
stinggy:

But you know the pupils are still being fed right? Obviously a percentage of the 3.2 has been paid.
Of course na, Aregbe must be feeding fat on the policy likewise other policies he come up with.
In Aregbe's reasoning, if the kids can get a 0-1-0 daily ration of food its okay. The parents can go and die at least the pupils have something in their stomach for the day.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by ChappyChase: 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
Aystarz:

Laudable: what the pastor and his church did; but should this even be in the news? Helping the needy and the poor should be a regular social responsibility carried out by churches in their respective local communities. The early apostles did it; the missionaries who thronged Nigeria in the 18th century did plenty of this as well, building schools, orphanages and the likes; so what's the fuss about? The Church needn't have blown its trumpet; afterall, it was just doing its job.
OLodo! Did the pastor go on CNN to make the announcement? Mumu like you!!

2 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by babestella: 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
barcanista:
Why can't he stop the policy of free feeding, dispose the state owned helicopter and withold his own allocation and those of his appointees?

Lol, he can't stop the free feeding because that is their avenue to steal billions yearly, apparently his wife might be in charge of the free feeding contract. It cost 3.2 billion yearly. Same Aregbè rascal sold the same dummy fraud idea to PMB which he used for campaign and gullible people fell for it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by Aystarz: 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
ChappyChase:

OLodo! Did the pastor go on CNN to make the announcement? Mumu like you!!

I know that name calling is all u wanna do, but tell u what, lil boy, not everyone on NL has the time for that.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by synergycom19: 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
Please use the church funds,not to overburden the already burdened parishioners,the Bible says bring all the tithes into my house tat they may be meat in my house.

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by ocelot2006(m): 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
philips70:
Abia
Akwa Ibom
Bauchi
Benue
Cross River
Ekiti
Imo
Jigawa
Kano
Katsina
Kogi
Ogun
Ondo
Osun
Oyo
Plateau
Rivers
Zamfara

Point of correction: apart from new staff members, Akwa Ibom is NOT owing anyone else.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by stinggy(m): 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
happney65:

Sango kee?He himsef is a Sango worshipper..Naughty Man
No, he worships Ifa. Sango is more brutal smiley
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by 83lagosroad(m): 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
WombRaiders:

Shows how uniformed you are. Pls don't give us trash on NL . The governor was not economical in his spendings. He opted for a flamboyant government with neatly conceived propaganda. See where he landed osun people. A state filled up with overinflated abandoned projects. May God grant succour to the poor servant.come to think of it if he saves for 2 month he will offset 1 month salary from his allocation. 7 months salary haba. So soorry for the unemployed civil servants in osun. Cos even if ure not employed eeee better pass make Uno get salary
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
stinggy:

*clearsthroat/swallowshard*

Now; whistling undecided sad
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by meetndee(m): 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
codedslayer:

Your state is owing workers with nothing to show but you dont care. All SE states are owing except Anambra yet you want to die on top Osun matter. Na wao
Atleast i knw enugu is not owing, talk wetin u knw
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by ChappyChase: 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Aystarz:

I know that name calling is all u wanna do, but tell u what, lil boy, not everyone on NL has the time for that.
guy you beTter drop your insult suit come make we watch this falcon's game ooo...
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by stinggy(m): 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
chimkaire:
*clearsthroat/swallowshard*

Now; whistling undecided sad
A reminder on your initiation right? Not to worry dear, it's on course. Forwarded all to the necessary quarters.
Festival is still in August, we'll be there together.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by stagger: 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
99100:
The man appears helpless. His reasons for owing workers for 7months isn't convincing. His excuse was that because he paid level 1 workers 18k and not that he even effected the increament all round and from his explanation it affected the state budget that he couldnt pay his workers salaries for 7months and counting. Imo state minimum wage is 20k and this increament the state effected till the last level starting from level 1, yet we are not hearing of 7months unpaid salaries in the state.
This confirms the notion that SW states are poor with Lagos the only exception.

Rochas sacrificed his security vote to make this happen. Ask that Alfa Aregbe what he has done with his own security vote. It is the height of wickedness for a governor to be flying around in a helicopter while his workers are starving.

God punish devil and his cohorts.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by folahann(m): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
“Federal allocation to the state has reduced by 40 per cent since 2013, making it difficult for government to meet up its responsibilities,” he said. Aregbesola said the situation became so bad at a time that he resorted to the state’s reserves and exhausted it on payment of salaries. The governor added that the government went ahead to accumulate debt of N12 billion in its bid to ensure that salaries were paid. He said that he would not mind to borrow more “just to ensure that workers were paid but the “banks would not grant more loans.” He said: “Osun is next to Lagos in the sheer size of its civil service. “In fact, the state inherited 50 per cent of all the workers in the old western state and more than 75 per cent in the old Oyo State.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
stinggy:

A reminder on your initiation right? Not to worry dear, it's on course. Forwarded all to the necessary quarters.
Festival is still in August, we'll be there together.
...lemme tell me family first + write my will undecided grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by happney65: 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
stinggy:

Lol.Lol grin grin
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by Slimborne: 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Rauf should have considered his analysis now when he gave his son N7b okpaimo contract to purchase chinese tablet for kids in high school, of which more than 70% of those kids are no longer in possession of those devices.

APC CHANGE! white elephant projects everywhere.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by stinggy(m): 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
chimkaire:
...lemme tell me family first + write my will undecided grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Relax, no one is dying yet.
I know who the will goes to btw tongue
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by Onyejiuwaokoh: 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
I need a job and l am going to the state of Osun to get employed. But wait! l need your advice pls, to stay at home and manage the little l have or pay to be employed after dat spend my small cash in transporting myself to the office and at end of the month terrrrreeeee.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by tafrica(m): 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
Aregesola is an unapologetic liar. The man has pocketed the state's wealth, together with his wife and Kabiru.
He once lied GEJ was witholding his allocation, later he said GEJ reduced his allocation. He now blames minimum wage for his inability to pay saying the expenditures are more than the revenues.
Questions to ask;
1. Has he ever disclosed how much the state gets from IGR?
2. Has he ever shown the break down of the fed. Govt. Allocations to make us believe his revenues are truly lower than expenditures?
3. We already know all the Governors collected ECA, can he tell us how much he got?

Kindly read this piece. If Aregbe could once lie that GEJ was witholding his allocation, he can lie about the amount he got as allocations also.

http://www.thescoopng.com/samuel-ceezhar-a-serious-analysis-of-osun-states-allocation-and-wage-bill-the-two-versions/

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by elohorayodele: 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
Maxymilliano:
This is what you get when you have a refrigerator technician as a governor. The he-goat was practically taken on Jonathan at any slight opportunity he had, yet he could not manage an agrarian State like Osun.

He is the worst thing to happen to Osun state.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
stinggy:

Relax, no one is dying yet.
I know who the will goes to btw tongue
cheesy aswear you know cheesy smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) / Pastor Throws Kick At His Attacker (Video) / Prophet Abiodun Evans: Anthony Joshua Must Swim Before His Next Match To Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.