Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,545 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. (83868 Views)

Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by simdam500(m): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
grin grin seriously.... I love this
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by adonismuller(m): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
In as much as I am a GEJ fan,I think Buhari is more respected all over the world!

Maybe that is because of his military power...

1 Like

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
See as e siddon like robot grin

elwasee:
That moment when your president seats gallantly with the US President....

You can buoyantly hold your Nigerian passport and dance shoki on the streets of Texas.

#NoRushToThisGreatness
The global pride on its way!!
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by softnipples(f): 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
kennydee05:
Sai Baba everywhere
Buhari is the best thing to have happened to Nigeria since the civil war. Buhari always live up to expectation. What will the Tanoids say to this? Absolutely clueless talks.
Nothing will stop me from naming my first son Buhari though am a christian
Why are you excited over nothing Buhari has not done anything yet that benefits the common man and you are here celebrating nothing. There's no any nigerian leader that wasn't seen in pix with these world leaders and yet they didn't do anything to save nigeria.
Why exactly are you excited if I may ask??

2 Likes

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by spenca: 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
Am sure GEJ took that picture ,I can see his signature on it
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by FreeGlobe(f): 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
bigerboy200:

You are so clueless that you spelt week as weak.. confused TANoid.
You are so clueful. congrats
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
knightsTempler:
Just hoping the U.S wouldn't have any reason not to sell us arms again, since their puppet is now holding sway.

We are watching them in 3D.

Mumu your gullibility can't be satisfied.... tongue
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by situationroom: 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
it baffles me when ppl get over excited just because PMB sat close to Obama....so in other words 14millions Nigerians just voted him to come and sit close to Obama

sincerely I don't see any sense in this kind of news

1 Like

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Ngokafor(f): 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
...Lol!!!

..Looks like the avalanche of criticism of Buhari has taken a serious toll on his supporters cheesy..

..They desperately need something to cheer about no doubt..what with failure,jeers and mockery staring them in the face embarassed

..See them clicking champagne glasses and jumping around because he sat with Obama..like that is all it will takes for the boko haram scourge to be over, and all his fraudulent election promises to be actualised.

1 Like

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
More like buhari sitting gallantly beside his Muslim Brother.

1 Like

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by ARKdiscloser7(m): 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
ilugunboy:
The world leaders simply didn't just have any iota of regards for Jonathan......he also lacks the leadership charisma too....

We simply just lacked foreign policy direction under Jonathan....to the point of SA rubbing salt on our sores.

This negatively robbed off on Nigeria and Nigerians that are used to being accorded pride of place.

As if snapping pictures is al about leadership.
Nija is waiting

4 Likes

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Okaka27(m): 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

yeah right. We have not even seen any pic of world leaders talking with baba brainless besides snapping pics with them
SAD AND DEVASTATED TANoid

Go Home And Cry grin

Buhari Till 2019
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Bifwoli: 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
lolababe331e:
He looks so distinguished, a great time to be Nigerian. I finally have a President i am proud of grin

No,no look at those pics again he looks clueless,uninterested and lost in his own world thus lacking the confidence of a leader.

The only thing distinguishing is your lack of "body language" skills.

1 Like

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Dee60: 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
Good.

This may be a session on security in Africa!

Looks good at any rate.

1 Like

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Kanmyos(m): 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
dumodust:
Why is Pmb's hands always behind his back? and that group pic looked anything but gallant, he looked rather aloof, isolated in the wrong crowd
but I like his trady grin
E tire me!
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Ngokafor(f): 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
situationroom:
it baffles me when ppl get over excited just because PMB sat close to Obama....so in other words 14millions Nigerians just voted him to come and sit close to Obama

sincerely I don't see any sense in this kind of news

...na sooo..they obviously voted him to chop chicken with Obama.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by rugged7(m): 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
The Boko haram President, standing like a houseboy negro

1 Like

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by ashmarkakanmu: 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

when will your clueful gworo chewing brainless abokii master form government? Its already a weak plus and no appointments, no direction, nothing

Why are u so disrespectful? I'm sure no religion preaches what u are practising here. Pls thread wit caution.

Appointing people is the easiest thing wen dia a over a thousand people aspiring to be Ministers, but appointing credible people that will bring d much anticipated change will not come easy. So there is absolutely no point rushing to take a first wrong step instead of taking ur time to take d right step.

Pls pray for dis nation instead of hating ur leaders unnecessarily. Remember any havoc created by them will affect d generation next which obviously includes ur children too.

God bless

2 Likes

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by ruggedtimi(m): 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
base on he is a new president...cause d lady beside obama is also the new president of mauritius

1 Like

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by PLEXPLEX(m): 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
Buhari abi APC sabi anything atall? What are they gonna tell us with all this trips of theirs and bombs going off? Another had just gone off in Maiduguri

1 Like

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Mistermamus(m): 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
puppet president to d west
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by MrBully: 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sparrow13:
Has Jonathan declared his assets after leaving office ?
Why are tanoid not asking ?
How many ex-presidents declared their asset?
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Khd95(m): 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
Obama isnt god,so y make it seen as if its an honour on PMB I dnt nid my presido 2 b seated beside obama or any1 else b4 i am proud of him
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Pavarottii(m): 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
#paparazzipresido
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by 989900: 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
adonismuller:
In as much as I am a GEJ fan,I think Buhari is more respected all over the world!

Maybe that is because of his military power...

You've got to respect someone that orchestrated 'street extradition' right in the heart of London. You've got to bow for those nerves.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by MrBully: 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
dumodust:
Why is Pmb's hands always behind his back? and that group pic looked anything but gallant, he looked rather aloof, isolated in the wrong crowd
Tamuno! grin grin grin
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by sunexameh(m): 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nice one
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by RyderNG: 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
It's because they're both Muslims.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by 989900: 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
dumodust:

#disciplinarian
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by sss2015: 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
elwasee:
That moment when your president seats gallantly with the US President....

You can buoyantly hold your Nigerian passport and dance shoki on the streets of Texas.

#NoRushToThisGreatness
The global pride on its way!!

He is negotiating the sale of Nigeria to the western block

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" / Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison / Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.