Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

How Long Are You Willing To Wait For The One You Really Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Are You Willing To Wait For The One You Really Love? (1310 Views)

How Long Are You Supposed To Wait To Have Sex With Your New Gf Of Bf? / When The Spirit Is Willing, But The Body Is Weak (photo) / Should I Wait For My Love Abroad Or Should I Accept My Ex Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Are You Willing To Wait For The One You Really Love? by lurlah2014(f): 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
How long are you willing to wait for the one you really love? Can you wait forever – or a lifetime? Are you sure that the one you’re waiting for is for you?
Re: How Long Are You Willing To Wait For The One You Really Love? by Cutehector(m): 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
I'm patient enough for her..
Re: How Long Are You Willing To Wait For The One You Really Love? by Rowlandjude(m): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
1 week

1 Like

Re: How Long Are You Willing To Wait For The One You Really Love? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
patiently waiting! cool
Re: How Long Are You Willing To Wait For The One You Really Love? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
ONLY IF AM GARANTEED SHE'S FOR ME. . .minus dat. . I won't wait even for a second
Re: How Long Are You Willing To Wait For The One You Really Love? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
as long as her own love for me is gaurranted,i can as long as i can
Re: How Long Are You Willing To Wait For The One You Really Love? by Twaci(f): 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
The poster under me just stole my comment embarassed
Re: How Long Are You Willing To Wait For The One You Really Love? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hurriedly waiting, though getting tired of waiting as long expectation weakens mind i.e "Ireti pipe ma'n se okan la'reh"

Besides, don't want start nursing any immoral frivolity before her advent.
Re: How Long Are You Willing To Wait For The One You Really Love? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
Twaci:
The poster under me just stole my comment embarassed
That can't be true, I guess u meant the poster above you.

1 Like

Re: How Long Are You Willing To Wait For The One You Really Love? by Sexxkillz: 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
Wait? In 2015, people still wait? Is the person you're waiting for, also waiting for you?

1 Like

Re: How Long Are You Willing To Wait For The One You Really Love? by Twaci(f): 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
Neyoor:

That can't be true, I guess u meant the poster above you.
No, I meant u, the one after me. U stole my comment angry

1 Like

Re: How Long Are You Willing To Wait For The One You Really Love? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
Twaci:
No, I meant u, the one after me. U stole my comment angry

Stole if from where? Your mind, heart or head
. But how come mah? I be "arinurode"ni the all knowing ni.
Re: How Long Are You Willing To Wait For The One You Really Love? by Twaci(f): 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
Neyoor:

Stole if from where? Your mind, heart or head
. But how come mah? I be "arinurode"ni the all knowing ni.
You know where wink
Re: How Long Are You Willing To Wait For The One You Really Love? by lurlah2014(f): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
fanacy:
ONLY IF AM GARANTEED SHE'S FOR ME. . .minus dat. . I won't wait even for a second
W3HAT if she fakes the guarantee and there is no warantee
Re: How Long Are You Willing To Wait For The One You Really Love? by MzzTega(f): 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
fanacy:

Yeah. That's it!
Re: How Long Are You Willing To Wait For The One You Really Love? by hilsocial(m): 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
After 16 years of waiting 9ja changed. Am not going to wait dat long. Anyway, wait as long as ur conscience and brain say wait.
Re: How Long Are You Willing To Wait For The One You Really Love? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
...I can wait for as long as i still love her
Re: How Long Are You Willing To Wait For The One You Really Love? by MsBliss(f): 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
I wont mind waiting for him at the bus stop grin
Re: How Long Are You Willing To Wait For The One You Really Love? by sexylogan(m): 12:16am On Jun 09, 2015
wait for what?
Re: How Long Are You Willing To Wait For The One You Really Love? by Youngpo413: 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
UWaafid.
Re: How Long Are You Willing To Wait For The One You Really Love? by firstking01(m): 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
lurlah2014:
How long are you willing to wait for the one you really love? Can you wait forever – or a lifetime? Are you sure that the one you’re waiting for is for you?
my dear...dsestiny wud decide.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Origin Of Sex / Some Men....sha / Ladies Can You Do This? A Lagos Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.