Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

My thought On Infinix Zero 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My thought On Infinix Zero 2 (3599 Views)

Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 / Infinix Zero 2 X509 - The Next Hero / Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My thought On Infinix Zero 2 by cogbuagu: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
I own infinix zero and infinix zero 2. People are not happy with the price tag of the infinix zero 2.
I bought infinix zero 2 because my infinix zero screen cracked and its touch screen totally stopped working. I wouldn’t answer call or make call with it, can’t even switch the phone off. This made me understand why the phone was that cheap. Because I desperately needed 2 sim phone that is light I had to buy infinix zero 2.
My fear now is the screen again. Most phone now when screen breaks u can still manage it like that on till u ready to change it but in not so in most cases in that of infinix zero. I have asked infinix the question asking: is the screen design same with that of infinix zero? They have not answered me up till today.
Immediately infinix zero 2 processor speed 2.0GHz was announced. I knew it was going to be expensive. I asked why put a processor we don’t need? So know u that it is the processor speed that made this phone expensive and we don’t need it. 1.6GHz is perfect for everyday use why 2.0.
Haven used both phones I can tell u the difference.
1st only looking at both phones infinix 2 looks more beautiful but feels less stronger. We told is made of stronger material. Ok ooo
2nd is the weight and size. Of course is greatly noticeable that zero 2 is lighter and thinner.
3rd another great difference is in the display. I think they totally have a different screen in its display.
The colours in zero 2 is much much sharper and real. Is noticeable much in its black level. Black look darker and any colour looks deeper.
What I don’t like about the zero 2
1. The volume and power buttons. To me they are away 2 out it should have been pushed in much more. It feels it will be scrapped off. If it must be like that why not make it with metal.
2. The edge. It’s rounded with plastic which I believe with time will develop 2 much scratched. It should have me made of aluminum.
3. I doubt if this phone is at tall water resistance. Round it are gaps or opening both in front and back where dust and liquid can easily enter.
4. There is no charging indictor. If ur phone is plugged and somehow it not charging, u can’t sight it by just looking it.
5. The menu buttons are now the screen. This makes me feel the screen is smaller. Why didn’t they leave it where it was before u have to bring in ur hand more inside the screen in other to touch it.
I can’t comment on the battery for now.
Believe me I bought this phone for 2 reasons.
1. That the speaker possible did not change.
2. I needed a phone urgently. Jumia promised it will be delivered to me same day duo they failed to do so.

I’m in search of the screen protector. If u have the money buy the phone avoid it getting close to water.
I don’t see the price dropping soon because it powered with a fast or big processor we don’t need. u are going to like how light it is, the display and black level of the screen.

Thank you for reading. I’m not a good writer sha grin

1 Like

Re: My thought On Infinix Zero 2 by Hero10001: 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
U don try.
Re: My thought On Infinix Zero 2 by ictmikky(m): 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
The screen has Samsung's AMOLED display

1 Like

Re: My thought On Infinix Zero 2 by ITbomb(m): 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
From experience, Innjoo screen still function even after cracks and it is much stronger

Still confused on which phone to buy?
Check here to compare Infinix Zero2 with Innjoo Fire
Re: My thought On Infinix Zero 2 by spaceboy: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2015
The reason why u think d super AMOLED display display real colours is because the colours in d super amoled screen is saturated.If u want real colours u buy a phone wid an LCD screen lyk that in ur infinix zero.The only advantage d infinix zero 2's screen has over the infinix zero is that it displays deeper blacks.
Re: My thought On Infinix Zero 2 by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 09, 2015
who knows if innjoo T1 is still on sale via jumia?
Re: My thought On Infinix Zero 2 by JumiaOnline(m): 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
[quote author=NinoBrown888 post=34584384]who knows if innjoo T1 is still on sale via jumia?[/q

Hi NiniBrown888,

The Innjoo T1 is currently out of stock online for now. Kindly check back soon. Thanks.

Jumia cares!
Re: My thought On Infinix Zero 2 by jamcyd(f): 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
[quote author=JumiaOnline post=34586066][/quote]How can I get the infinix zero on jumia
Re: My thought On Infinix Zero 2 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
[quote author=JumiaOnline post=34586066][/quote]

okay, any idea when its gonna be available?
Re: My thought On Infinix Zero 2 by nani667: 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
OP you just opened thread to post essay ? How will we know you have the phone If you don't post pictures and screenshots ??

5 Likes

Re: My thought On Infinix Zero 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
^^^

nigg.a just typing myraid of epistles and couldnt even post a pics of an actual zero 2,im yet to see anyone with an actual pix

anoda thing,its clear u have an issue with infinix as virtually 70% of ur post were negative comments,

imagine someone saying 2.0ghz is too much??
Hello!!!,have u seen the lg g2,g3 and the xperia series?,everyone wants speed u seem to wonna remain on a constant velocity?

lol
ok ooo

i don talk finish

1 Like

Re: My thought On Infinix Zero 2 by JumiaOnline(m): 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
jamcyd:
How can I get the infinix zero on jumia

Kindly log on to to place your order. Your order will be delivered to your doorstep within 3-8days after order confirmation by our customer service agent. Thanks.

Jumia cares!
Re: My thought On Infinix Zero 2 by jamcyd(f): 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
JumiaOnline:

Kindly log on to to place your order. Your order will be delivered to your doorstep within 3-8days after order confirmation by our customer service agent. Thanks.

Jumia cares!
I tried but it show sold,how can I get one urgently
Re: My thought On Infinix Zero 2 by gidieberry(m): 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
d infinix zero 2 is ova priced..y?
mtk6592 use an old arm architecture which makes it b2 cosidered archaic and old skool...d price of d basic model with 16G rom is roughly 176 Usd..that make it to b more expensive dan Lenovo K3 note, elephone p6000 n a host of odas...for d price of infinix zero 2, d chipset ought to b mtk 6752 coupled wif 1080p screen panel..i bliv infinix hote note pro b a far beta deal...

1 Like

Re: My thought On Infinix Zero 2 by Naijasingleguy: 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
@JumiaOnline

When will you guys restock, please? Infinix Zero2
Re: My thought On Infinix Zero 2 by funkyjms: 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: My thought On Infinix Zero 2 by taiwo6603: 4:41am On Sep 23, 2015
Pls I have technical issue with my innjoo one which I bought on jumia like 4months ago....just want to update my Os n since it has not been working. Pls u can get back to me on taiwobadmusaz@yahoo.com
Re: My thought On Infinix Zero 2 by Reediano(m): 10:46am On Sep 26, 2015

For all those who need download link for all infinix KitKat and lollipop ROMS, you can check out this LINK
Re: My thought On Infinix Zero 2 by killzone(m): 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
cogbuagu:
I own infinix zero and infinix zero 2. People are not happy with the price tag of the infinix zero 2.
I bought infinix zero 2 because my infinix zero screen cracked and its touch screen totally stopped working. I wouldn’t answer call or make call with it, can’t even switch the phone off. This made me understand why the phone was that cheap. Because I desperately needed 2 sim phone that is light I had to buy infinix zero 2.
My fear now is the screen again. Most phone now when screen breaks u can still manage it like that on till u ready to change it but in not so in most cases in that of infinix zero. I have asked infinix the question asking: is the screen design same with that of infinix zero? They have not answered me up till today.
Immediately infinix zero 2 processor speed 2.0GHz was announced. I knew it was going to be expensive. I asked why put a processor we don’t need? So know u that it is the processor speed that made this phone expensive and we don’t need it. 1.6GHz is perfect for everyday use why 2.0.
Haven used both phones I can tell u the difference.
1st only looking at both phones infinix 2 looks more beautiful but feels less stronger. We told is made of stronger material. Ok ooo
2nd is the weight and size. Of course is greatly noticeable that zero 2 is lighter and thinner.
3rd another great difference is in the display. I think they totally have a different screen in its display.
The colours in zero 2 is much much sharper and real. Is noticeable much in its black level. Black look darker and any colour looks deeper.
What I don’t like about the zero 2
1. The volume and power buttons. To me they are away 2 out it should have been pushed in much more. It feels it will be scrapped off. If it must be like that why not make it with metal.
2. The edge. It’s rounded with plastic which I believe with time will develop 2 much scratched. It should have me made of aluminum.
3. I doubt if this phone is at tall water resistance. Round it are gaps or opening both in front and back where dust and liquid can easily enter.
4. There is no charging indictor. If ur phone is plugged and somehow it not charging, u can’t sight it by just looking it.
5. The menu buttons are now the screen. This makes me feel the screen is smaller. Why didn’t they leave it where it was before u have to bring in ur hand more inside the screen in other to touch it.
I can’t comment on the battery for now.
Believe me I bought this phone for 2 reasons.
1. That the speaker possible did not change.
2. I needed a phone urgently. Jumia promised it will be delivered to me same day duo they failed to do so.

I’m in search of the screen protector. If u have the money buy the phone avoid it getting close to water.
I don’t see the price dropping soon because it powered with a fast or big processor we don’t need. u are going to like how light it is, the display and black level of the screen.

Thank you for reading. I’m not a good writer sha grin

guy you are correct ,bought the rubbish phone and one unfortunate day rain fell and the phone was never the same again. Had to buy a Samsung phone

(1) (Reply)

Which Android Phone Can I Get For Ten Thousand Naira. / Whatsapp Will Soon Ban These / Football Manager 2020 Mobile (FM 20) 11.1.1 Apk Obb (unlocked) + Any Save Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.