Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

What Is The Best Thing To Give A Girl That Makes Her Feels She Has A Caring Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Thing To Give A Girl That Makes Her Feels She Has A Caring Guy? (1484 Views)

What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? / Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / Meet The Lady That Feels She Is The Most Pretty Girl In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Thing To Give A Girl That Makes Her Feels She Has A Caring Guy? by piicity(m): 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
I always buy my girl cartons of sweet and she always tell me that cartons of sweet isn't a thing i should isn't what i should buy for her. Can anyone tell me what i will give to her to make her happy?
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Give A Girl That Makes Her Feels She Has A Caring Guy? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
Give her all of you
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Give A Girl That Makes Her Feels She Has A Caring Guy? by GeneralQuamdeen: 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
I dont know... I am not a carinq quy... But anytime i pretend like one... I will qive her money only when she needed me.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Give A Girl That Makes Her Feels She Has A Caring Guy? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
piicity:
I always buy my girl cartons of sweet and she always tell me that cartons of sweet isn't a thing i should isn't what i should buy for her. Can anyone tell me what i will give to her to make her happy?
carton of sweet, is she an ant? MtcheeeEeeeeeeeEeeeeeEw

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Give A Girl That Makes Her Feels She Has A Caring Guy? by Sexxkillz: 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
Women are more insatiable than their male counterparts. . . You can give a woman the whole world, and she'll still say you aren't caring.

There's no point changing who you are to please one girl you aren't even sure of getting married to. Her complains could be selfish, and not mutually beneficial. If it was a wife that made this complaint, I'll take her more serious.

Just be yourself. Do what you know you reasonably can to show her you care. If that isn't enough to her, she should be caring to you, and you learn from her or she calls it quits and catwalks out of the relationship and go find someone who'll wipe her bum after she's done with the loo, to prove to her he cares!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Give A Girl That Makes Her Feels She Has A Caring Guy? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
Do this randomly:

Take her to cinemas

Buy her jewellries(wristwatch,necklace,handlace, etc)

Give her money randomly.

But do not live above your means, u cld save 2 do this 4 her,save comfortably sha.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Give A Girl That Makes Her Feels She Has A Caring Guy? by piicity(m): 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sexxkillz:
Women are more insatiable than their male counterparts. . . You can give a woman the whole world, and she'll still say you aren't caring.

There's no point changing who you are to please one girl you aren't even sure of getting married to. Her complains could be selfish, and not mutually beneficial. If it was a wife that made this complaint, I'll take her more serious.

Just be yourself. Do what you know you reasonably can to show her you care. If that isn't enough to her, she should be caring to you, and you learn from her or she calls it quits and catwalks out of the relationship and go find someone who'll wipe her bum after she's done with the loo, to prove to her he cares!
she knew i cares for her and that was why she took me for granted
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Give A Girl That Makes Her Feels She Has A Caring Guy? by piicity(m): 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
chigo93:
Do this randomly:

Take her to cinemas

Buy her jewellries(wristwatch,necklace,handlace, etc)

Give her money randomly.

But do not live above your means, u cld save 2 do this 4 her,save comfortably sha.
i will consider it sha
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Give A Girl That Makes Her Feels She Has A Caring Guy? by IamLEGEND1: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
buy.........

i don forget wetin i wan talk
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Give A Girl That Makes Her Feels She Has A Caring Guy? by Sexxkillz: 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
piicity:
The question now is, why on earth are you still in a relationship with someone that takes you for granted?
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Give A Girl That Makes Her Feels She Has A Caring Guy? by piicity(m): 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sexxkillz:
The question now is, why on earth are you still in a relationship with someone that takes you for granted?
coz she knew i can't leave her
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Give A Girl That Makes Her Feels She Has A Caring Guy? by Sexxkillz: 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
piicity:
coz she knew i can't leave her
Why can't you leave her? Are you under a spell?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Give A Girl That Makes Her Feels She Has A Caring Guy? by piicity(m): 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sexxkillz:
Why can't you leave her? Are you under a spell?
no,i think it's because of our past which i can't easily forget
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Give A Girl That Makes Her Feels She Has A Caring Guy? by Cutehector(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ur love....
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Give A Girl That Makes Her Feels She Has A Caring Guy? by LEvuls(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
Just take her in for a cool clean bathe and give her a good head grin
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Give A Girl That Makes Her Feels She Has A Caring Guy? by Sexxkillz: 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
piicity:
no,i think it's because of our past which i can't easily forget
What did she do for you? She saved your life with her blood? She gave you one of her kidney for a kidney transplant?

I don't understand how a girl will deliberately take you for granted, and you deliberately tolerate it over some past sentiment. No one is irreplaceable.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Give A Girl That Makes Her Feels She Has A Caring Guy? by damseyl(f): 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sexxkillz:

cool
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Give A Girl That Makes Her Feels She Has A Caring Guy? by piicity(m): 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sexxkillz:
What did she do for you? She saved your life with her blood? She gave you one of her kidney for a kidney transplant?

I don't understand how a girl will deliberately take you for granted, and you deliberately tolerate it over some past sentiment. No one is irreplaceable.
maybe i will try to show her some sentiment so as to make her change
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Give A Girl That Makes Her Feels She Has A Caring Guy? by Sexxkillz: 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
piicity:
maybe i will try to show her some sentiment so as to make her change
Look, a relationship should be 50:50. If what you are putting in isn't what you are getting, end it and look for another girl. Life is too short for nonsense.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Give A Girl That Makes Her Feels She Has A Caring Guy? by Sveen: 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sexxkillz:
Look, a relationship should be 50:50. If what you are putting in isn't what you are getting, end it and look for another girl. Life is too short for nonsense.
smiley
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Give A Girl That Makes Her Feels She Has A Caring Guy? by piicity(m): 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sexxkillz:
thanks bro
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Give A Girl That Makes Her Feels She Has A Caring Guy? by grad2012(f): 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
Give her ur full undivided attention
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Give A Girl That Makes Her Feels She Has A Caring Guy? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
piicity:
she takes u for granted? Stop buying her gift frequently, gals love it more when their guy reassure them of their love. Only buy her gift occasionally.

(1) (Reply)

My First Crush Experience / Photo: why women love abs? / Flirting On The Bus With A Random Guy/girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.