Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today (68735 Views)

Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) / What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) / Photo: Check Out This Funny Head Gear(gele) A Woman Wore To An Occasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
What if his boss is a die hard Juventus fan? Three months suspension straight. grin
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by AhmedMustapha(m): 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Good for him
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by YungMike(m): 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
LMAO..MADNESS
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by tejpot(m): 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Nuts?

Cashew or Coco nut?

1 Like

Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Rilwayne001: 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
Lol. See this old man grin
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Tinyemeka(m): 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
What he wore to work?
What work is that?
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Khd95(m): 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
Kolomental
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by OmoAditu(m): 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
This one na football madness be this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by diego101(m): 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
mymissingrib:
cute isn't it grin

Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Okaka27(m): 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
BACERLONA 4EVER!!!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Caliph69: 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
Good for him! A functional HR will ask him to go on leave and come back next time Barca wins the champions league.

1 Like

Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by softboy(m): 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
E-SOFT Tech.com. ATTENTION to general public. The starting point of great success and achievement has always been the same. It is for you to dream big dreams. There is nothing more important, and nothing that works faster than for you to cast off your own limitations than for you to begin dreaming and fantasizing about the wonderful things that you can become, have, and do.Anybody can achieve anything. Do you believe that? Yes I do. PLS PRINT OUT THIS INFORMATION AS YOU WILL DEFINITELY NEED IT. have you have ever bought a newspaper or probably seen an advert online and you felt like purchasing the advertised material?? have you ever bought anything via an advertisement on a newspaper or online before?? have you ever thought of what the nigerian population is at present?? {150million} have you ever thought of how many people needs this same material you bought or liked and felt like buying?? have you ever thought of how much the person who placed the advert used in placing it?? { average is 5k or 7k} have you ever thought of how many people bought the same material you paid for or felt like paying for?? { on the average. 20 to 30 people will pay for whatever you place an advert on in a national daily here in Nigeria} I am talking from my personal experience. Come to think of it, If 25 people make payment for a product advertised in a national daily or online with 5,000 and they each pay 4,000 / 8,000naira each {25 * 4,000 = 100,000naira} .. just by investing a token of 5,000 for advertisement and a little time to create an information. How many of such advertisement will you place before the year runs out THIS IS THE WORLD INFORMATION MARKETING Are you currently unemployed, underemployed, tired and sick of being broke or looking for an extra income? ……. Then this is for you… I will like to congratulate you because your search for a better life is over… I will start by introducing you to the business of the century it’s called INFO MARKETING. Info Marketing is simply the selling of packaged information e.g. Manual on “How to start Recharge card printing business with just a startup capital of 10,000naira” “Snail rearing in the tropics… a goldmine” “How to open a US Bank account Right here from Nigeria” “Step by step manual on Solar electricity generation plus inverter building” etc… This packaged information could be in the form of an e-book, manual, cd, tape etc Once the information is packaged, the next thing to do is to advertise the packaged information, and then people will start paying for your packaged information. It is ridiculously simple, easy and straight forward. There is so much wealth in information marketing and the required startup capital is so small. Above all, this business is what you can start easily because no computer knowledge is needed, no website is required, no qualifications required, no racial discrimination. It can be done from anywhere all you need to get started is just your mobile phone, your bank account and as little as N5500 for advert. You can even start with no capital at all for advert placement as there are ways to get a huge traffic with no advertisement and this is totally free… THIS I WILL EXPLAIN LATER. In the world today, the difference between the rich and the poor is the rightful application of knowledge.What I want you to know is that whatever your current situation is financially, your age or educational background, your location, this is a great opportunity for you to forge ahead and earn big selling information. This business is what you can do while you still retain your current job and start earning from immediately. All these I achieved as an infopreneur. The same strategy that I used to acquire so much wealth without a degree, being single, no silver spoon background, just using my mobile phone, Bank account, my email address, selling information CAN BE REPLICATED OVER AND OVER BY YOU. INFORMATION MARKETING OFFERS THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS : 1. It requires low startup capital 2. It offers a high return on investment 3. No qualification is required 4. No age barrier 5. It can be done anywhere and by anybody. GETTING STARTED To help you become a successful Information Marketer, I have packaged an e-book on Information Marketing to teach you the A-Z of Information Marketing. My detailed Step by Step manual will teach you how to convert any information to a CASH SPINNING MACHINE. · What information sells · Where to locate the information that sells · How to package the information · Where to advertise the packaged information · How to write your advert so as to sell · How to write your sales copy · Proven Marketing Strategies that will skyrocket your sales · How to be successful in a competitive market , I started this business about 1 month ago nd I can bet you that I have earned about N150,000,just in 1 month,and I said I am going to bring it 2 nairaland,to my own friends,if you think being broke is bad then I tell you to grab this opportunity,I call it OPERATION DON'T BE BROKE,you may look at it another way but I am already advertising my product,dnt let another person start it before you,d earlier d better,Grab it while it last,I sell this for N5000 to other people bt to ma frnds on nairaland,I've decided to give a maximum discount and sell it for N2500,HOW TO ORDER Step 1: Pay the sum of N2,500 into Any F.C.M.B branch nation wide, Account name:Daniel Ugwoke Account number:2971451013 Step 2: Send a SMS {text message} to 08093901439/ 08138507693 or email danielugwoke@gmail.com including your name, teller number, amount paid, phone number and email address. Step 3: Upon receipt of this, your payment will be confirmed and then your package will be sent to your e-mail address within 24 hours. MY 30DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE I am giving a 30days IRON CLAD Money back guarantee to all those who order for this package, if you apply the strategies inside this e-book and you don’t make profit I will refund your money back same day without any questioning.I'm offering u a path way to riches at d rate of N2500,with u investin with this N2500 to make millions Remember the difference between the rich and the poor is the uncommon application of information. Call 08093901439 now to order your copy You can achieve the same way I did or even better by taking that bold step today I wish you the best in your journey to financial freedom See you at the TOP Daniel Ugwoke,08093901439/0813850763 You see, you never know when the door of opportunity is going to open wide. For some, the big break comes early in life and for others later on. But for all of those who become successful, there is one key similarity: They were ready. And for every one of those who were ready, there were thousands more who weren’t. So, the principle for us is: Be ready!! WE MUST SUCCEED DISCLAIMAR:This is not a scam or fraud or 419,this is legitimate online business,u can call those numbers to confirm or trace if u feel I will cheat you,I am just tryin to mak somthing out of my own life by helping other people,,,add me on facebook to c all my recent posts
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Godsonkemz(m): 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
Die hard fan. Imagine if the boss is a juventus fan.
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by austinesteve(m): 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
lol....where that guy the work?
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Omotayor123(f): 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
God knows how much he bet on the game.

.Good for him though #
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Saintkeirrison: 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
Dat is good broda
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
Omotayor123:
God knows how much he bet on the game.

.Good for him though #

He needs Jesus

1 Like

Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by tdammy(m): 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
kennygee:
Do they have a HR in that office!

I don't tink so, or else he is in trouble.

1 Like

Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by themodernman: 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
mymissingrib:
cute isn't it grin

Poverty na bastard sad
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Akinrogun(m): 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
dickrider:
I HATE BIAFRA AND BIAFRANS. I HOPE BUHARI NUKES THEIR REGION undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by 1miccza: 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
I can bet my last coin that the dude in the picture did not move anywhere close to his office with that cloth,that would have been probably a stunt for the camera. If e try am na query or sack letter e dey use play be that..

1 Like

Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Braintouch(m): 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
FCB for live! That's the spirit!

1 Like

Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Braintouch(m): 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
mymissingrib:
cute isn't it grin
I need to rock something similar. Where can I get that kinda material? And I hope it's not towel?

1 Like

Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by GoodMuyis(m): 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
This guy should be @barcanista who predicted 2 mutually exclusive event and they come to pass
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Braintouch(m): 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
dickrider:
I HATE BIAFRA AND BIAFRANS. I HOPE BUHARI NUKES THEIR REGION undecided
This boy wey dey wear skirt. Shame on u and the people that sent u
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
I would sack him if I were his boss.

Forza Juve! Forza Juve!! Forza Juve!!!

1 Like

Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
Lol no one supporter
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
Viscaaaaa elBarca

1 Like

Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by mymissingrib(m): 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
Braintouch:

I need to rock something similar. Where can I get that kinda material? And I hope it's not towel?
obioma go sew am for u grin
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
What if his boss is a die hard Juventus fan? Three months suspension straight. grin

Sacking things.

Forza Juve!!

1 Like

Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by GboyegaD(m): 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
I guess he works for himself as he can't wear this to a one man business let alone a corporate organization.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] / Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' / Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.