Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today (68733 Views)

Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) / What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) / Photo: Check Out This Funny Head Gear(gele) A Woman Wore To An Occasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by mymissingrib(m): 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
themodernman:

Poverty na bastard sad
grin
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by betty202020(m): 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
dickrider:
I HATE BIAFRA AND BIAFRANS. I HOPE BUHARI NUKES THEIR REGION undecided
Yet u have not hang urself even as buhari has no guts to nuke the region. see ur life, if wishes are powers, u would have annihilated igbos. thank GOD u will die with ur wishes. die idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Braintouch(m): 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
kennygee:
Do they have a HR in that office!
That dressing is not indecent. What would a Human Resource Manager do?
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Awoofawo(m): 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
Make that guy thank God say him boss no be Juventus fan or Real madrid! He for hear am! grin Ta lo mu were wo office

*drafting sack letter*
mymissingrib:
cute isn't it grin
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by pbs4real(m): 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
Mattkent:
grin

FULL BLOODED ARSENAL FAN, HENCE MY HATE FOR ANYTHING BARCA angry
guy nt only u. . . .i xo mch detest that club cal'd barca. . I remain a gunner 4 lyf and also a strng fan of cristiano ronaldo. . .

1 Like

Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Braintouch(m): 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
mymissingrib:
obioma go sew am for u grin
But it's not possible to get the original material. That cloth will definitely fade out quickly
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Diamondwriter(m): 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
handsomeclouds:
First degree madness, I don't know how people get so obsessed with football to the extent of wearing a suit jersey. The height of it is sitting down to watch other people making money when I can make use of that time for profitable things. My definition of soccer is simply the act of chasing a nasty spherical shaped inanimate object called 'ball' around a restricted area for good 90 minutes.I often see people engaging in football arguments, then I get to ask them if they were okay. It best if we don't forget...
u must be so sad.... Just so u know, Dangote is a diehard arsenal fan and guess what; he's the world's richest blackman

1 Like

Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by mymissingrib(m): 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
Awoofawo:
Make that guy thank God say him boss no be Juventus fan or Real madrid! He for hear am! grin Ta lo mu were wo office

*drafting sack letter*
grin SEE D GUY BALD HEAD

1 Like

Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by bugzbunny: 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
dickrider:
I HATE BIAFRA AND BIAFRANS. I HOPE BUHARI NUKES THEIR REGION undecided
Wanted to reply u dear
Until I saw ur name
No one has time for prostitutes
U only breath but dnt exist....
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
and his oga allowed him?
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by shaynelifa(m): 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
handsomeclouds:
First degree madness, I don't know how people get so obsessed with football to the extent of wearing a suit jersey. The height of it is sitting down to watch other people making money when I can make use of that time for profitable things. My definition of soccer is simply the act of chasing a nasty spherical shaped inanimate object called 'ball' around a restricted area for good 90 minutes.I often see people engaging in football arguments, then I get to ask them if they were okay. It best if we don't forget...
go sit don!
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by mymissingrib(m): 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
Braintouch:

But it's not possible to get the original material. That cloth will definitely fade out quickly
U GO C AM FOR MARKET AS BARCA DON WIN NOW
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
champion69:
Barcelona, more than a football club
seconded
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Abesodiq(m): 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
handsomeclouds:

My guy, u just 'discussed pple'... I didn't say you also belong to the third category!

1 Like

Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Aegon(m): 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
handsomeclouds:
You that have made proper use of your time, how much have you made? Even Dangote is an arsenal fan. I don't see you being classified near his toilet cleaner. Please save your sanctimony for another time.
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by banana4nana(m): 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
*I laugh in Japanese*

I can't stop laughing

Help help help
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by missKiffy(f): 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
Orisirisi ni a ma ma ri

1 Like

Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Chijosky(m): 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
laurel03:
Godwin Barca
is dat his name?
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
grin
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by armadeo(m): 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
and there were 19,999,999 mad Nigerians left.
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by kuroben4real: 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
handsomeclouds:
u absolutely not making sense. Until u really understand the joy u derive from watching football u will keep on disliking it. I started like this also but now if i miss one barca match; am not happy. If barca lose match, the sadness upgrade. Vamosssss #barca best club in this 21 century

1 Like

Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by charly4lyf(m): 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
grin grin

Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Baroba(m): 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
handsomeclouds:
The thing tire me, this is colomental of the highest order.. I watch football as a hobby but I pledge my allegiance to Rangers International Enugu, my home club not some foreign club that cares less of Africans..
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by 12month: 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
AnneMomoh:
Hmmmm, odikwa serious

Chai U frosh oh... hope u go sweet like today moi moi
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
up barca,barca for yansh cheesy
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
Old picture.
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
Foot ball madness.....mteeeeeeew
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by chronique(m): 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
He can only be a Yoruba boy. Na dem dey like this kind thing. If you check well,you'd find out that his name is Kamoru. grin
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by koredex4love(m): 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Thanks falcons,you gave me 8k tonite .
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Ranchhoddas: 11:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
handsomeclouds:
mumu...as you dey come discuss the man na im be say you too na small mind you be.
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by omonnakoda: 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
handsomeclouds:
shut up
Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 09, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
mumu...as you dey come discuss the man na im be say you too na small mind you be.
no need for name calling if you can't share reasons I should sit down for 90 minutes to watch football then its best you keep mute!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] / Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' / Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.