Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

She Request To See The Expring Date Of Condom Wise Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Request To See The Expring Date Of Condom Wise Or Not (522 Views)

Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad / No Sex With Bf Or Gf Before Marriage, Is It A Wise Or Foolish Decision / Is The Man Wise Or Stingy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Request To See The Expring Date Of Condom Wise Or Not by cabjoy(m): 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
Is proper for your girl or to ask for the expiring date of a condom before using it on her.
Re: She Request To See The Expring Date Of Condom Wise Or Not by MizTyna(f): 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
And why not? Condom expires too you know
Re: She Request To See The Expring Date Of Condom Wise Or Not by Masculity(m): 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
Don't waste my time jare. grin
Re: She Request To See The Expring Date Of Condom Wise Or Not by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
am coming let me ask my senior brother
Re: She Request To See The Expring Date Of Condom Wise Or Not by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
buhahahahahahahaha
Re: She Request To See The Expring Date Of Condom Wise Or Not by CountDracula(m): 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
shocked in d middle of the action? Which kind thng b dt one, na drug?

1 Like

Re: She Request To See The Expring Date Of Condom Wise Or Not by cabjoy(m): 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
the tin slow my action today
Re: She Request To See The Expring Date Of Condom Wise Or Not by fuckshit: 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
nothing fυςking wrong with that; she's not fυςking ready to entertain an expired condom in her puşşy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Request To See The Expring Date Of Condom Wise Or Not by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
its wise of her.

1 Like

Re: She Request To See The Expring Date Of Condom Wise Or Not by Musiwa419: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: She Request To See The Expring Date Of Condom Wise Or Not by datguru: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
That will turn a real nigga off, not when I'm rock hard and want to pound the hell outta ya then you start saying crap. Like wtf ?

(1) (Reply)

For The Men: 5 Healthy Foods That’s Messing Up Your Sperm By Dr. Phreedah / Why! Why!! Why!!! / Who Could He/she Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.