Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

“lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar (14088 Views)

Lagos Based IndecentStar Who Charges 50K For Sexchat, She Is Also A Lesbian (photo) / Man Causes Uproar After Wearing Bikini At A Popular Beach In Lagos (pic) / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
no class, irritating and very wack
all i see is two ugly over-grown sluts exchanging micro-organisms with their teeth showing without vocalization .
the set of people giving these cats attention are the jobless ones. ✘
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by networkrecharg: 12:06am On Jun 09, 2015
[size=30pt] VOTE
AYIMA
For mr nl 2015

VOTE
AYIMA
For mr nl 2015

VOTE
AYIMA
For mr nl 2015

[size=8pt
Moana:
they call this lesbianism cry
][/size]

Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by omotayo9177: 1:39am On Jun 09, 2015
Omotayor123:
Chai
hi namesake

1 Like

Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by mstik(f): 2:50am On Jun 09, 2015
Okay that's just wrong....
A simple peck would have been less distrbing undecided
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 09, 2015
am pro lesbian,so i like it tongue

1 Like

Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by boboLIL(m): 5:04am On Jun 09, 2015
misssclassy:
I see nothing wrong in this.
if u d0nt see anytin wr0ng hia,,, yhu r a les...
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Masterclass32: 6:09am On Jun 09, 2015
So lovers now maintain tongue contact. Thought it was only eye contact. undecided
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Omotayor123(f): 6:55am On Jun 09, 2015
omotayo9177:
hi namesake
..hi
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by cococandy(f): 6:57am On Jun 09, 2015
Ewwww undecided
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Rosemary216(f): 7:09am On Jun 09, 2015
Wats in a tongue to tongue?
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by czarr(m): 7:19am On Jun 09, 2015
am I the o my one that read meaning in those words "front and back"... lol
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by eightsin(m): 7:24am On Jun 09, 2015
Silly girls
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 09, 2015
Some guys be like ugly girls but stylishly wishing to have them.
Pretentious hypocrites. grin

1 Like

Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 09, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Some guys be like ugly girls but stylishly wishing to have them.

Pretentious hypocrites. grin
i gat no problem with lesbianas...But Na thurnder go fire all homo in this World
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 09, 2015
misssclassy:
u arn't serious are u?
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by omotayo9177: 8:06am On Jun 09, 2015
Omotayor123:
..hi
goodmorning. Hope you are good. Do you care for a private chat?
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 09, 2015
Andrew114:
u arn't serious are u?

For goodness sake they just took a picture together. It's not like they were caught doing it and someone took the picture without them knowing.

It's a kind of weird way of taking a photo but that doesn't mean that because of that they should be labeled as lesbians.
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 09, 2015
misssclassy:

For goodness sake they just took a picture together. It's not like they were caught doing it and someone took the picture without them knowing.

It's a kind of weird way of taking a photo but that doesn't mean that because of that they should be labeled as lesbians.

what about the girl's message "i love you this,i love you that"
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 09, 2015
Andrew114:
what about the girl's message "i love you this,i love you that"

She loves her friend. That's just it.
Love isn't always about sexual attraction towards someone of having feelings for someone.

I think what she meant was that she cared so much about her friend. She also stated the reasons why she loves her.

I think we all are reading too much meaning into all of this.
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 09, 2015
Ipledge2:
i gat no problem with lesbianas...But Na thurnder go fire all homo in this World
Lol. You are no different.
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Nikson04: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2015
This is serious...well things are changing what do you expect.
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by franugo(m): 11:14am On Jun 09, 2015
am seriously trying to understand why this should concern me sad sad sad aprokos everywhere undecided
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 09, 2015
misssclassy:

How can u see SOMETHING WRONG when most of u are POSSESSED...
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 09, 2015
Moana:
how far na?

I dey o
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by Spicylate(f): 11:45am On Jun 09, 2015
Cant even try it with my sister sef..wetin!!?
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by pbs4real(m): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
misssclassy:
if u still see ntn wrng wit dah pix. . . . .then i wld jez kip a sealed lips & let it slide.
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by pbs4real(m): 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
Rosemary216:
Wats in a tongue to tongue?
another. . . . . . . . . . . .detected.tongue
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by pbs4real(m): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
EVILFOREST:

How can u see SOMETHING WRONG when most of u are POSSESSED...
hahaha. . . .i tel u,many of them galz are possessed. .
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by pbs4real(m): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
cococandy:
Ewwww undecided
do u also see ntn wrng wit pix as wel
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by lahit14(m): 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
Sick!
Re: “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar by MrsChima(f): 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ipledge2:
am pro lesbian,so i like it tongue

Gay bish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Tribe Is The Most Sex Appealing? / 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.