Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit (80688 Views)

Buhari's Outfit For The Ogun 40th Anniversary Celebration Today (Pics) / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit / This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by pinky1974: 9:00am On Jun 09, 2015
Ok o we have hard
What will happen if he puts on his Baban Riga
grin cool

1 Like

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Profkomolafe(m): 9:08am On Jun 09, 2015
JiggamanGh:

That's an occasion that calls for heritage wear. G7 is a like a business setting and as such you should dress Accordingly.
so did any of them castigate buhari? No! Is there any law stating that buhari shld wear suit? No! Ur argument is baseless.
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by tonychristopher: 9:18am On Jun 09, 2015
WHEN YOU GO TO ROME YOU DRESS LIKE ROMANS....THE GMB IS THINKING OF ZOBO

nellyelitz:
Buhari is fashionable enough. Must everyone go English before they appear fashionable?

1 Like

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by sweetgala(m): 9:20am On Jun 09, 2015
Litmus:
Buhari looked fantastic and long may Nigerian leaders continue to patronize Nigerian attire.

Still, it's a tragedy for Africa that there are Africans existing today that still have learned nothing from history and still go about wishing that people should wear only western clothes. If not for Nigeria, there'd be no such thing as African fashion much less the industry now growing around African fashion internationally and employing hundreds of people.

Stupid challie , they have all but forgotten the principles of kwame Nkrumah
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by holyfather(m): 9:28am On Jun 09, 2015
BluePulse:

U re stupid bro!!! No apologies!!! Why dnt u suggest something he could have worn. Cos u'r saying here d dressing is "off"... Oya suggest something. Sule!!!

to even think I'm silly makes you doubly silly already.
and don't you think I'm here to trade words with you,dullard.
I'm sure you're not blind.You saw what others are putting on,yet you want me to suggest
It wasn't a meeting of traditional chiefs for cryng out loud.he shouldn't appear there in that gown as if he's the only mallam.
you are now tired of suit abi.
when you grandfathers were selling off to 'em colonial masters they didn't count the cost.

1 Like

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by boujaye: 9:30am On Jun 09, 2015
pamodulus:
He just took an oportunity to create awareness. As if there is a dress code for attending G7 events.

Sharaaaaaaap! you bigots and sycophant, you will not call this confused man clueless as you will call the former president. call a spade a spade. cool

1 Like

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by FRANKOXY(m): 9:51am On Jun 09, 2015
Buhari represented us well there.
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by simdam500(m): 9:53am On Jun 09, 2015
Who cares what the presenter has got to spit!

Attention seeking boy
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by DoTheNeedful: 9:57am On Jun 09, 2015
Babymama1:

Ngozi has proven herself in the world stage ever before she became a minister
Buhari hasn't
His clothing shouldn't be a distraction

You call OBJ brilliant
I give up

What has proving oneself on the world stage got to do with his dress sense. You dont need to get this cheap. Nigerian leaders generally dont wear foreign dresses to such event since the time of Zik/Balewa till GEJ.Its part of our identity. Dont let sentiment and tribalism make you petty. And to think that you live in a civilized society undecided...SMH
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by jossyphobia(m): 10:06am On Jun 09, 2015
suits not part of CHANGE agitation abeggii
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by ffo(m): 10:49am On Jun 09, 2015
caprini1:
You mean that very uncomfortable garri sac?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by seunfape(m): 11:08am On Jun 09, 2015
our president should try to dress lik civilised psn. i feel ashamed whenever i see them on traditional cloth.
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by paix(m): 11:22am On Jun 09, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari has the fashion sense of Desmond Tutu. grin grin grin
Simplicity at it's best!!!
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by unigdh: 11:24am On Jun 09, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Suit is no longer western wear, everyone wears suit to business setting. It's now a world wear.
Western education has taken over everything, African culture is gone.
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Kastamonu: 11:31am On Jun 09, 2015
Are you fashionable when you put on only a suit; there isn't a dress code for the G-7 meeting.

Ghanamustgo Charlie, you must be dull because you don't really know what it means to be fashionable in the Africa.

Obviously, the west has eaten deep into how you view the world. You are just black in skin but your brain in filled with white ashes.
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Z8(m): 11:43am On Jun 09, 2015
chesterlee:
So, he shouldn't represent his culture? grin
I am not on #teamBuhari but that outfit was dope and unique. What is the idiot saying? undecided undecided
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by AraduF90(m): 11:43am On Jun 09, 2015
Noneroone:
he is a saTANoid grin
smh
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by AraduF90(m): 11:47am On Jun 09, 2015
seunfape:
our president should try to dress lik civilised psn. i feel ashamed whenever i see them on traditional cloth.
Go drink panadol na..panya!
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Pamelayoung: 11:51am On Jun 09, 2015
Wetin concern Ghana wit wetin our president wear. Busy body y Ghana presido no attend
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Tex42(m): 11:59am On Jun 09, 2015
Make him no go join hand Clear water wey wan chop him country, make him dey for Twitter dey find who no dress like oyinbo man.

Who even invite Ghana for G7 matter, thought they were not invited.
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by joszedey(f): 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
undecideditz not our culture to wear suit Charlie Mr notice me
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by ipswitch: 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
damboroba to dat beefer, my presido's just smug! Mwan!!
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Okaka27(m): 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Buhari dresses like a fulani cattle rearer. FACT
MUMU

TANOIDS EVERYWHERE

BURN!!!! cheesy
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Okaka27(m): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
holyfather:
abeg make una park well first.
his dressing is so so off.
if he really wanted to fully represent africa,he should be speaking hausa there too,not english.
rubish!
CRY US A RIVER!!

HEARTBROKEN TANOID grin
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Tex42(m): 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ishilove:
He can kiss my hairy black ass. Enough of this colonial mentality. The president is representing his African heritage to the fullest so what's the stress?
if na me type a*s now NL mods go 'autocorrect' am.
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by nellyelitz(m): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
tonychristopher:
WHEN YOU GO TO ROME YOU DRESS LIKE ROMANS....THE GMB IS THINKING OF ZOBO

when abokis catch u eh
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by babykaydee(f): 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
Am embarrased by some coments, how can some africans say that only suites and coperate are allowed to job interviews and work. That is totally ignorant. In nigeria traditional attire is acceptable for any interview or presentation or to work.
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by BluePulse: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
holyfather:

to even think I'm silly makes you doubly silly already.
and don't you think I'm here to trade words with you,dullard.
I'm sure you're not blind.You saw what others are putting on,yet you want me to suggest
It wasn't a meeting of traditional chiefs for cryng out loud.he shouldn't appear there in that gown as if he's the only mallam.
you are now tired of suit abi.
when you grandfathers were selling off to 'em colonial masters they didn't count the cost.

Ode ni e. As African, u are allowed to represent ur culture in international meetings. If there were issues with it, d so called whites would have raised it. U jst dey talk like mumu 4 here.
So u believe say this way u reason now na I'm oyinbo go reason?....lols. Pple like u dey dull naija hand nor be small. Make Buhari wear suit is now a topic fools like u carry 4 head. Have u ever even held a leadershp position in ur life. Nairaland dey give u mouth to talk. Oponu osi.....
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by babykaydee(f): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
[quote author=Babymama1 post=34570571]Our leaders should learn to wear suits in international meetings
That was one thing I faulted GEJ for
Buhari needs to correct that
[b]Suit is official dressing everywhere in the world and it's not about to change [/

Dnt knw if you are aware that wearing national attire is.acceptable for interviews, or to work in most countries. Even to the sumit. Suit is a western traditional wear, while d african attire is ours. He is representing nigeria
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by iamord(m): 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
njays24:
Other African countries don't which for any good news to come out of nigeria,especially Ghana and south Africa. Nigeria is so much hated for obvious reasons and surrounded by enemy nations just like isreal. This shows how intimidating we are,both for good and bad. If you're not talked about or criticised,then you're dead. But I enjoin us to live right and create a better image for us.
Don't feel too important. The views of one man does not reflect the views of a whole nation

1 Like

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by iamord(m): 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
Batman123:
True brother. Ignorance is really bliss. Before I joined this site I had a different perceptions about Nigerians but now.......i guess it is what it is
majority of them you see up here. Are just offsprings of a failed education and poor up bringing. A lot are just insulting to try and feel among. They are confused set of people
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by iamord(m): 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
BluePulse:

You are right dear... I dnt undastnd how dis even made a front page in d 1st place!!!
majority of the youths on nairaland are foolish and still carry this junior secondary immature thinking around. The mods that encourage such are no different.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Darey Art-Alade Shakes Iara, Oshiomhole Reacts (Photo) / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children / 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.