Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit (80667 Views)

Buhari's Outfit For The Ogun 40th Anniversary Celebration Today (Pics) / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit / This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Nobody: 4:37am On Jun 09, 2015
Ishilove:
He can kiss my hairy black ass. Enough of this colonial mentality. The president is representing his African heritage to the fullest so what's the stress?
go and shave
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 09, 2015
This is what the judiciary wear in Nigeria
Like clowns on steroid
Cultural pride nko?
Even enough pride not to look ridiculous,dem no get
In 100 degree temp o
If you folks are talking of promoting your culture,start here
This is Stone Age English dressing
The person that gave Buhari an oath of office was probably looking like this

You speak English as your national language
And try all you can to be British or American but president wearing suit is a taboo?
I hear una

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by saintneo(m): 4:57am On Jun 09, 2015
What happened to Buhari's suit? The suit he used for campaign.
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Nobody: 4:58am On Jun 09, 2015
saintneo:
What happened to Buhari's suit? The suit he used for campaign.

He has thrown it away
That was for packaging

He will soon start walking around with his praying beads grin
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by robinicule(m): 5:02am On Jun 09, 2015
and d woman amidst them is wearing suit abi? ode ghana

1 Like

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by koladebrainiac(m): 5:04am On Jun 09, 2015
nellyelitz:
Buhari is fashionable enough. Must everyone go English before they appear fashionable?
ask her if she can said that to that Boy who owns Facebook,what's his name sef... Mark Zuck... something. That guy wears round neck only. Everybody with his own style. Mumu.
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by koladebrainiac(m): 5:07am On Jun 09, 2015
Babymama1:
This is what the judiciary wear in Nigeria
Like clowns on steroid
Cultural pride nko?
Even enough pride not to look ridiculous,dem no get
In 100 degree temp o
If you folks are talking of promoting your culture,start here
This is Stone Age English dressing
The person that gave Buhari an oath of office was probably looking like this

You speak English as your national language
And try all you can to be British or American but president wearing suit is a taboo?
I hear una
its a choice not taboo. Ode

1 Like

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by saintneo(m): 5:08am On Jun 09, 2015
Babymama1:

He has thrown it away
That was for packaging

He will soon start walking around with his praying beads grin

That is deceitful! I hope all campaign promises by Buhari and APC were not packing as well; 'cos I see nothing coming from them.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by repogirl(f): 5:30am On Jun 09, 2015
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by mannyiyke: 5:34am On Jun 09, 2015
Litmus:
Buhari looked fantastic and long may Nigerian leaders continue to patronize Nigerian attire.

Still, it's a tragedy for Africa that there are Africans existing today that still have learned nothing from history and still go about wishing that people should wear only western clothes. If not for Nigeria, there'd be no such thing as African fashion much less the industry now growing around African fashion internationally and employing hundreds of people.
That's y i'm not in support of d trend in NTA nowadays of wearing suits all d time for newscasting. Where is our own style of dressing as it used to be?
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by repogirl(f): 5:38am On Jun 09, 2015
From time, Nigerian civilian presidents have always worn traditional attire to public events...... cant ever remember Obasanjo on suit...yaradua never and Jonathan on rare occassions. This isnt a new thing so why all the fuss?

This presenter is a learner and an olodo.... what is.more fashionable than our traditional african wears? Even oyibos sef love it. Suits are boring FYI! See how Buhari and those African women stand out in their style?

He should have said formal and not fashionable because if.na by fashion, the african fashion dust all those drab looking suits. Atleast Merkel put some colour on it.

1 Like

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by ogawisdom(m): 5:51am On Jun 09, 2015
Am a hard critic of buhari but nt on this one he is on point. Black ass ghana can go n bleach their black ass for all I care.

My only concern is dt G7 may nt hear his wish list due to his daura English lipsrsealed undecided
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by eyinjuege: 5:55am On Jun 09, 2015
Litmus:
Buhari looked fantastic and long may Nigerian leaders continue to patronize Nigerian attire.

Still, it's a tragedy for Africa that there are Africans existing today that still have learned nothing from history and still go about wishing that people should wear only western clothes. If not for Nigeria, there'd be no such thing as African fashion much less the industry now growing around African fashion internationally and employing hundreds of people.

You dey make tooo much sense.
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by faaz24: 6:03am On Jun 09, 2015
brixton:
I iBuhari dresses better than the whole of Ghana
What a punch !
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by chukkiephil(m): 6:12am On Jun 09, 2015
Legit:
Colo mentality. These mugu think all western stuff are good, our own are bad. Why shld an african president wear Suit in tropical hot weather with a RAG called tie on his neck like goat.
don't mind him grin
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Batman123: 6:16am On Jun 09, 2015
JayJustus:

only 10 Ghanaians on Nairaland Seun oooo...where's the Nairaland lie detector hian...this one can lie for Africa oooo...and what are Ghanaians doing in Nigeria?? save for the mechanic jobs and cobbling work...abeg park well jorh
Why would I be lying. There are not many Ghanaians here and most of them have left. You also get the likes of petrodolla who uses multiple accounts but it's very easy to see that it is him. Yes there are Ghanaians in Nigeria but I would say approx 30000 just to be generous versus 5 million Nigerians in Ghana and what jobs are they doing there except for selling prirated dvd's and all sorts of other 'ish'

1 Like

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Batman123: 6:17am On Jun 09, 2015
ogawisdom:
Am a hard critic of buhari but nt on this one he is on point. Black ass ghana can go n bleach their black ass for all I care.

My only concern is dt G7 may nt hear his wish list due to his daura English lipsrsealed undecided
Nah Ghanaians are proud of their God given complexion. We don't bleach like you mofos.
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by betty202020(m): 6:19am On Jun 09, 2015
nerodenero:
Sorry Ghanamustgo lady, wearing suit isn't part of our culture.
Is G7 a UNESCO or cultural meeting? Let him wear that his adorable suit. Its cuter than that thing he is puting on
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by waxyung(m): 6:23am On Jun 09, 2015
Shoro niyen..@least u'v advertised ur foolishnes nd ppl r aware of it..kip on wit d force..mtchew
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Batman123: 6:25am On Jun 09, 2015
buzzmania:
Hahaha! Just did a little search and found
out this guy has a mere 127 followers.It
clearly shows he isn't that influencial to
deserve such attention but since he has the
enviable Ghanaian tag, bokogerians will
have sleepness nights over his personal
opinion.I can imagine how deep these
starving bloggers had to dig to come out
with such crap of a news just to taint the
image of Ghana and make it a subject of
ridicule in order drive to traffic to their sh!
tty blogs.
It's obvious you guys can't live your miserable lives
without Ghana.If this isn't an evidence of gross obsession then I know not what it is.
Lol don't mind these people. They live, breathe and eat Ghana and anything Ghana related means traffic and juicy story for the average Nigerian. It's funny though. Even here for example. Any thing about Ghana I guarantee you it will reach front page that some jobless touts like the op and many others will specifically look for Ghana related topics just to make Frontpage.

1 Like

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by ACM10: 6:26am On Jun 09, 2015
The Daura magician wore suit during his campaign photo shot. Now he is back to his true attire.
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 09, 2015
Ishilove:
He can kiss my hairy black ass. Enough of this colonial mentality. The president is representing his African heritage to the fullest so what's the stress?
damn! I can't believe i just read AND IMAGINED your first sentence angry
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by azimibraun: 6:29am On Jun 09, 2015
Shaame!!!!! Africans just got you served. We are Africans and we have our heritage. Why should Buhari of all ppl not represent that? Am proud Baba doing Africa proud. Afterall Beyonce and co are begening to borrow from us.
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by azimibraun: 6:31am On Jun 09, 2015
Just Youtube Alicia Keys feat Oumou sangare " Falling Remix" and get back to me. You all are free to watch that video and get back to telling me how proud you all are of AFRICA.
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by successinlife: 6:41am On Jun 09, 2015
First time in my entire life seeing a Ghanian schooling Nigerians how to dress.HMN, this particular person should be a novice,I don't want to generalize reproach cause that is unusual of me,i think the finger that offend should be punished and not put the whole Ghanians as novice.World wide whenever a Nigerian is coming other Africans nay other nations will tell you straight that this is a Nigerian cause our dress code ethics has got no rival,where i live,people beg to have Nigerian attires because it comes with authentic elegance ala swag.Stop hating 9jarians God gave it to us.
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by caprini1: 6:43am On Jun 09, 2015
ffo:
she is suffering from inferiority concert. even Ghanaian President do put on native attire during some of his visits to Nigeria.
You mean that very uncomfortable garri sac?
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Onyiido: 6:43am On Jun 09, 2015
nerodenero:
Abeg tell her ooo. At least buhari is mire better dressed than some of them on suit there
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Onyiido: 6:44am On Jun 09, 2015
nerodenero:
Abeg tell her ooo. At least buhari is more better dressed than some of them on suit there
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by heilige(m): 6:44am On Jun 09, 2015
colonial mentality dey worry the journalist. hin still get slave sense. he wants to be like the white man, this journalist should be proud of his ghanian culture and appreciate african/nigeria culture
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by ledaman: 6:53am On Jun 09, 2015
OMG! and you called your self a presenter? it is unfortunate that you r the one that needs lectures on fashion , must everyone goes the white man way?
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by czarr(m): 6:57am On Jun 09, 2015
.....there's something about having passed through the military.
you're not easily influenced by your immediate environment, it's called discipline!

God bless our president,
God bless Nigeria!
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by JayJustus(m): 7:02am On Jun 09, 2015
Batman123:
Why would I be lying. There are not many Ghanaians here and most of them have left. You also get the likes of petrodolla who uses multiple accounts but it's very easy to see that it is him. Yes there are Ghanaians in Nigeria but I would say approx 30000 just to be generous versus 5 million Nigerians in Ghana and what jobs are they doing there except for selling prirated dvd's and all sorts of other 'ish'

see your pathetic life...out of the 27 million in Ghana Nigerians make 5 million...kai kai kai...you can lie pour l'amour de l'afrique...when you want to lie lie with sense...you say they selling pirated CDs... who's buying it?? tell me...at least better than shining my shoes in the morning...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children / Darey Art-Alade Shakes Iara, Oshiomhole Reacts (Photo) / Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.