Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Mummy I Love You!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mummy I Love You!!! (681 Views)

"I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / Simi Mummy I Love You (hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mummy I Love You!!! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
At 3 years we say "Mummy I love you"
At 14 years we say "Mum whatever"
At 16 years we say "My mum is so annoying!"
At 18 years we say "I'm leaving this house"
At 21 years we say "Mum you were right"
At 30 years we say "I want to go to mum house"
At 50 years we say "I don't want to lose my
mum"
At 70 we say "I would give up everything to have
my mum here with me"
You only have one mum press "LIKE" and write "I
LOVE YOU
MUM" or "R.I.P" if she is dead.
Don't ignore if you are proud of her.

2 Likes

Re: Mummy I Love You!!! by adebayour26: 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
I LOVE YOU, Irreplaceable Momma
Re: Mummy I Love You!!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
sweet mom,i love u plenty kiss

Re: Mummy I Love You!!! by grad2012(f): 11:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
O my mummy i luv u so much and i miss u wit all my heart.I wish u were alive to be here wit me today so much fun we wud have had, but for the years i got to be wit u i will never forget cos it was a previlegde knowing an angle like u.Just wanted to say again that I luv u always.#MySuperwoman. RIP MUM cry
Re: Mummy I Love You!!! by Bonethugss: 1:01am On Jun 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
sweet mom,i love u plenty kiss

Amen oh, except years of joy....
Re: Mummy I Love You!!! by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 09, 2015
grad2012:
O my mummy i luv u so much and i miss u wit all my heart.I wish u were alive to be here wit me today so much fun we wud have had, but for the years i got to be wit u i will never forget cos it was a previlegde knowing an angle like u.Just wanted to say again that I luv u always.#MySuperwoman. RIP MUM cry
Sorry my dear, God love her than us

1 Like

Re: Mummy I Love You!!! by Nobody: 3:58am On Jun 09, 2015
Mum,
i love you so much . . . You made me who i am now. Something i'm proud of.
Dad,
i love you so much because you bought me this nice tablet. Something i'm fond of.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Dance At Your Wedding / Here Are The 20 Reasons Why You’re Really Single. Confirmed!!! / South African Girls Are Very Religious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.