Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,360 members, 7,857,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? (2691 Views)

Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake / Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? / Boyfrnd And Girlfrnd Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by Cutehector(m): 12:02am On Jun 09, 2015
ronald4lif:
Nah, I can't. Mama would scold me, for using my pocket money to maintain a girlfriend. embarassed tongue
lol ur a man now, nad a boy
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by ronald4lif(m): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahaha cheesy

If I hear tongue

Oga mi, but how I go carry babe go show mama when I still dey chop mama thank nma. No more allowance be that nau. wink cheesy
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by IamLEGEND1: 12:04am On Jun 09, 2015
Cutehector:
stvpid boi..

just try and edit it to make it sound less weird. dat will really help.
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by kunlesufyan(m): 12:04am On Jun 09, 2015
Cutehector:
u look more like a college student there.. I want to see d man in u grin
Lol!!! This kinda msg from one guy to another guy ehn....ogidi gan
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by Cutehector(m): 12:07am On Jun 09, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

just try and edit it to make it sound less weird.
dat will really help.
I just wonder d crap u guys r tinkn. He said he is a man nw.. And I quoted him in his words.
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by IamLEGEND1: 12:12am On Jun 09, 2015
Cutehector:
I just wonder d crap u guys r tinkn. He said he is a man nw.. And I quoted him in his words.
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by boboLIL(m): 4:56am On Jun 09, 2015
That's if u are 0ld en0f.... My parents knw my bae,,,, if de call me and ah didn't pick,,, de wil call her and ask her my wayab0ut....
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by whizqueen(f): 7:33am On Jun 09, 2015
On that day, We were home alone (boo n i), momma came in and caught us in the act (kissing like crazy) embarassed I couldn't say anything she just walked past us leaving us completely looking confused on the couch cry
I went to see her in her room and she said "whizqueen don't let that boy looking like a hungry lion bang you, he can't even afford two square meal daily for you yet" lipsrsealed I told my bobo I can't continue kissing him again till he is kapable tongue

Lol

Back to the topic, there is no big deal in telling your parents about your bf/gf provided you can foresee where the relationship is headed smiley
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by Cutehector(m): 7:40am On Jun 09, 2015
whizqueen:
On that day, We were home alone (boo n i), momma came in and caught us in the act (kissing like crazy) embarassed I couldn't say anything she just walked past us leaving us completely looking confused on the couch cry
I went to see her in her room and she said "whizqueen don't let that boy looking like a hungry lion bang you, he can't even afford two square meal daily for you yet" lipsrsealed I told my bobo I can't continue kissing him again till he is kapable tongue

Lol

Back to the topic, there is no big deal in telling your parents about your bf/gf provided you can foresee where the relationship is headed smiley
wait, is ur mum american? lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by whizqueen(f): 7:44am On Jun 09, 2015
Cutehector:
wait, is ur mum american? lipsrsealed
Yes, black American grin

The story above is not real, believe it at your own peril smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by Cutehector(m): 7:48am On Jun 09, 2015
whizqueen:

Yes, black American grin

The story above is not real, believe it at your own peril smiley
lol I knew d story wasn't real.. Cux if it were real, some dude will forget his boxers at ur house while scamping away for safety. grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by whizqueen(f): 8:12am On Jun 09, 2015
Cutehector:
lol I knew d story wasn't real.. Cux if it were real, some dude will forget his boxers at ur house while scamping away for safety. grin
Did I tell you he removed his boxers in the first place?
Pastor you are too canal tongue cheesy
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by Cutehector(m): 8:15am On Jun 09, 2015
whizqueen:

Did I tell you he removed his boxers in the first place?
Pastor you are too canal tongue cheesy
u don't get d jeck... Havnt u seen a nigerian movie scene whr d parent catches d daughter makin out wit her boyfrnd? Let's say d parent is osuofia..

Lol neva mind, ur not even a nigerian!
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by whizqueen(f): 8:20am On Jun 09, 2015
Cutehector:
u don't get d jeck... Havnt u seen a nigerian movie scene whr d parent catches d daughter makin out wit her boyfrnd? Let's say d parent is osuofia..

Lmao yes you're right wink cool

I got your point I was just pulling your legs a little further smiley
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by whizqueen(f): 8:20am On Jun 09, 2015
Cutehector:

I got your point, I was just pulling your legs a little further smiley
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by Cutehector(m): 8:22am On Jun 09, 2015
whizqueen:

I got your point I was just pulling your legs a little further smiley
lol at pullin my legs.. Where u wan drag me go?
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by Omotayor123(f): 8:30am On Jun 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
I have done that quite a few number of times cool
En en !!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by whizqueen(f): 8:30am On Jun 09, 2015
Cutehector:
lol at pullin my legs.. Where u wan drag me go?
My house, let's continue from where the other guy stopped cheesy
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by Cutehector(m): 8:35am On Jun 09, 2015
whizqueen:

My house, let's continue from where the other guy stopped cheesy
johnny, hold my bag, I don port to etisalat ooo.. Bye bye grin
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 09, 2015
whizqueen:

Lol

Probably the most confused 3 minutes of your life. grin grin
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by elantraceey(f): 9:27am On Jun 09, 2015
I'll introduce my fiancé to them not boyfriend .
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by robosky02(m): 9:34am On Jun 09, 2015
elantraceey:
I'll introduce my fiancé to them not boyfriend .

and who is he? waiting maybe .............
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by whizqueen(f): 10:10am On Jun 09, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Probably the most confused 3 minutes of your life. grin grin
I was looking completely stewpid grin
Cutehector:
johnny, hold my bag, I don port to etisalat ooo.. Bye bye grin
Hold my hands and lets go cool
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
I have done that quite a few number of times cool
hmmmm...that means you have introduced like 10 girlfrends to your parent?
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 09, 2015
whizqueen:

Lol. That was your own style of introduction. grin
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by Cutehector(m): 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
whizqueen:

cool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO / It Only Takes A Wise Being To Figure It Out / Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.