Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Meet Freedom My Pregnant Boerboel - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Freedom My Pregnant Boerboel (42830 Views)

Freedom 3rd Litter / Freedom 2nd Liter / Does Freedom Make Parrots To Be Peaceful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Freedom My Pregnant Boerboel by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 25, 2015
1miccza:

Na wa oo very soon different animals go begin make fp
cheesy
Re: Meet Freedom My Pregnant Boerboel by shadowripper(f): 7:59am On Jun 25, 2015
seyi200:
Meet Freedom my obedient Boerboel, she's expecting her first liter in a week now, The male is my neighbor dog his imported with all document and is available to meet, his name is Boer location.

Do you have any kid for sale?
Re: Meet Freedom My Pregnant Boerboel by Teeboy22(m): 8:03am On Jun 25, 2015
seyi200:

ok bro

1 Like

Re: Meet Freedom My Pregnant Boerboel by Kirinwa: 8:19am On Jun 25, 2015
afolajohn521:
am interested in one of d puppies. send me ur fone no in other to reach u.

His phone number is already posted.
Re: Meet Freedom My Pregnant Boerboel by Kirinwa: 8:21am On Jun 25, 2015
Op how much is 1 litre of your dog milk? Someone is requesting for some samples.
Re: Meet Freedom My Pregnant Boerboel by beyoncausme: 8:54am On Jun 25, 2015
interesting....
Re: Meet Freedom My Pregnant Boerboel by Aminat508(f): 9:03am On Jun 25, 2015
gidjah:
we are actually of a kind here, I hate dogs, they really piss me off !,but my spouse is d opposite, DaT is a matter to quarrel about o
I need ya support today sir. I will mention u when d thread is ready. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Meet Freedom My Pregnant Boerboel by lovely17(m): 9:32am On Jun 25, 2015
what's our business

1 Like

Re: Meet Freedom My Pregnant Boerboel by blesoh(f): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2015
IlekeHD:
They're so beautiful! Can't wait to get my dog.

Don't sell them to any Calabar person o.

we no de chop ds kind dogs,na local dogs sure pass.

1 Like

Re: Meet Freedom My Pregnant Boerboel by tonididdy(m): 10:19am On Jun 25, 2015
Pinkylilly:
nice but wait oooo. whats happening in photo 2. is it what i think they are doing? shocked what style is that oooo undecided ? back to back?
its called ''all-bark''...I can teach u

1 Like

Re: Meet Freedom My Pregnant Boerboel by solidifi: 10:24am On Jun 25, 2015
Nairaland moderators should be careful.

So this makes front page. Anyway I know that all these front page stvpid stories are
posted by the moderators.

Next time, the front page will be
A nairalander's goat don shit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Freedom My Pregnant Boerboel by todayguest(m): 10:24am On Jun 25, 2015
seyi200:

Thank you bro... I'll set my eyes on her and shes already producing milk when I press her nipple
I see, you're so attached and can romancingly press or nipples. {smiles}
Re: Meet Freedom My Pregnant Boerboel by powerfulsettingz: 10:30am On Jun 25, 2015
Pls hw much is average price for a GSD, or Rot kid? Cos sm1 want to tell to me, but the price kind of too exorbitant for me......any ideal of an average of any of the two?
Re: Meet Freedom My Pregnant Boerboel by shinel(f): 11:01am On Jun 25, 2015
Five from my samoyed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Freedom My Pregnant Boerboel by SuzieeDee(f): 11:43am On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=seyi200 post=35122328]

The naming is coming up on Monday and make sure you put on ankara o cos you wont chop semo without ankara. Eni tio wa ankara onije semo lol[/quote

lol,but if I don't wear Ankara I'm allowed to eat rice
Re: Meet Freedom My Pregnant Boerboel by Felitsa187(f): 11:55am On Jun 25, 2015
Okayyyy.........so we've met ur dog. So what shud we now do? undecided
Re: Meet Freedom My Pregnant Boerboel by Felitsa187(f): 11:57am On Jun 25, 2015
lovely17:
what's our business
Help me ask oh
Re: Meet Freedom My Pregnant Boerboel by kolajoo(m): 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
Smh for some people who aren't pet owner/lovers. Some dogs are very expensive than some Nairalanders and more profitable than some people here. @OP kudos to you for keeping a healthy dog. I know what it is cost to own a great dog and the cost to raise dog from pup to adult.

1 Like

Re: Meet Freedom My Pregnant Boerboel by kolajoo(m): 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Pls hw much is average price for a GSD, or Rot kid? Cos sm1 want to tell to me, but the price kind of too exorbitant for me......any ideal of an average of any of the two?
You can get a GSD for 25 - 30k upward depend on the purity. I don't have a clue about rot but boerboel goes for 70 - 120k depend on the grade.
Re: Meet Freedom My Pregnant Boerboel by lastpage: 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
akanbiaa:
It's so unfortunate that more important news worthy items are put in the dustbin and mediocre ones make front page but I guess it goes to show the quality and mindset of the particular mods that we have gone are the days when nairaland had great mods who randomly choose good news on front page from anyone as long as it's good and educative but nowadays it's like the reflection of the corruption in the larger setting as long as you put cc of the mod you hit front page, so pathetic, naijapals (gist mania) is fast becoming the choice for intelligent post.

You hit the nail on the head.
I come to nairaland when l am bored and need something to just distract me .......but when it gets to discussing and dissecting "serious issues", ...... undecided undecided undecided

Or how can you have a serious discussion with some of these folks who are barely literate?

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Freedom My Pregnant Boerboel by lastpage: 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
seyi200:

Call me if you are seriously interested 07088448542

Hmmmmm....... you claim to really love this your Dog yet when the poor thing carried her pregnancy for so long, you are ready to sell them off within a few days of delivery?

If you rear them out of love, you will only be interested in giving them to people who love dogs and are ready to take very good care of them, not someone who is just turning the Dog to ATM!

Omo enia! Dearis God Ooooo!
cry cry

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Meet Freedom My Pregnant Boerboel by seyi200(m): 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
seyi200:

Call me 07088448542

Are you fighting with the dog. Ask the dog nah
Re: Meet Freedom My Pregnant Boerboel by seyi200(m): 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=lastpage post=35147744]

Hmmmmm....... you claim to really love this your Dog yet when the poor thing carried her pregnancy for so long, you are ready to sell them off within a few days of delivery?

If you rear them out of love, you will only be interested in giving them to people who love dogs and are ready to take very good care of them, not someone who is just turning the Dog to ATM!

cry cry

shoro niyen sha.... If you need dog you go on the street and pick one out of the billions of dog on the street.
Re: Meet Freedom My Pregnant Boerboel by Ralphlauren(m): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
lastpage:

cry cry

Lastpage!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Freedom My Pregnant Boerboel by kunlele4866: 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
will love to have a male for your puppies, how much and ur phone number pls
Re: Meet Freedom My Pregnant Boerboel by Haryobame: 11:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
congrats...brodaaa.....its me ..tinos owner.
Re: Meet Freedom My Pregnant Boerboel by seyi200(m): 8:04am On Jun 27, 2015
Haryobame:
congrats...brodaaa.....its me ..tinos owner.

Thanks my broda
Re: Meet Freedom My Pregnant Boerboel by seyi200(m): 8:05am On Jun 27, 2015
kunlele4866:
will love to have a male for your puppies, how much and ur phone number pls

Re: Meet Freedom My Pregnant Boerboel by tojahh(m): 8:12am On Jun 27, 2015
akanbiaa:
It's so unfortunate that more important news worthy items are put in the dustbin and mediocre ones make front page but I guess it goes to show the quality and mindset of the particular mods that we have gone are the days when nairaland had great mods who randomly choose good news on front page from anyone as long as it's good and educative but nowadays it's like the reflection of the corruption in the larger setting as long as you put cc of the mod you hit front page, so pathetic, naijapals (gist mania) is fast becoming the choice for intelligent post.

Its so unfortunate you don't know when to use punctuation marks.... embarassed
Re: Meet Freedom My Pregnant Boerboel by akanbiaa(m): 8:22am On Jun 27, 2015
tojahh:

can you please teach me?
Re: Meet Freedom My Pregnant Boerboel by akanbiaa(m): 8:25am On Jun 27, 2015
tojahh:

please teach me how to use it as it's being used in irrelevant topics your likes post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! I Am About To Give Up On This Puppy / My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now / Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.