Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1077482 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by pweetyfelicia: 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
@mevisbleek: Canada immigration is tightening up not only study visa but across board. Go and research Bill C-24 that will take effect from June 11. This one wan make boys mad.
I don't think Bill C-24 is something to be worried about.They want to curb citizens of dual-nationals from engaging in terrorism and still parade demselves as Canadians. Govt wants to hve the right to withdraw citizenship from such individuals.
Once you are not related to any grievous crime, dnt think it cos for any form of worry.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
mevisbleek:

My friend mr Chris stokes. Pardon my language, I can tell that u've been dog f*****g all along. Don't u think it time to pack up shop? Pls Sir, let's try to talk to people nicely. Thank u sir.

I typed in the bolded to Google and here is what is got...

hypocrite Translate Button
[hip-uh-krit]
noun
a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
@darefestus...ki lon happen na..
U just vamooz..com bk online joor..
All the anxiety before u recieve a news is all borne out of the fear of the unknown...
When the unknown comes it becomes normal.

Just tryna explain how I feel at the moment.
Normal, anxious to see my reasons(if atall), and looking forward to the next step.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
Come o why can't some of you try australia?since your gurus can't help you guys.almost all of you have same reason of been delayed.australia and new zealand are good instead of allowing canadian vo eat your money more than twice.some of you might not need to go through school in australia instead of going to college and canada will still turn you down.forget gurus and move forward time waits for no one

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mevisbleek: 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
pweetyfelicia:
@mevisbleek: Canada immigration is tightening up not only study visa but across board. Go and research Bill C-24 that will take effect from June 11. This one wan make boys mad.
I don't think Bill C-24 is something to be worried about.They want to curb citizens of dual-nationals from engaging in terrorism and still parade demselves as Canadians. Govt wants to hve the right to withdraw citizenship from such individuals.
Once you are not related to any grievous crime, dnt think it cos for any form of worry.

No its not cause for worry at this stage. It also relates to waiting extra time to apply for citizenship. I was only trying to state the fact that they are trying to tighten up everything.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Padike: 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
I might have been delayed o....
I just tracked now and it's bn dispatched.
I feel I should recieve a LOI...Even if I did upfront medicals.

Na until I go pick my passport I go know as e dey go..come yarn my guys..

My 1 cent for guys is to observe that the pendulum has swung ooo...
Canada doesn't need your extra documents.

All my guys outside dis forum barely submitted annything.

And if u observe what we join together here I feel it's now doing more harm than good.

Well....till I get my passport sha...But already thinking ahead..
Cheers..

All of a sudden Kosi pressure.
Guy relax, I told you they hardly send any letter if you do upfront, you might have been given. Just pray and relax

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mevisbleek: 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
chrisviral:

I typed in the bolded to Google and here is what is got...

hypocrite Translate Button
[hip-uh-krit]
noun
a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

You are a good entertainer.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
Preciousstones:
Come o why can't some of you try australia?since your gurus can't help you guys.almost all of you have same reason of been delayed.australia and new zealand are good instead of allowing canadian vo eat your money more than twice.some of you might not need to go through school in australia instead of going to college and canada will still turn you down.forget gurus and move forward time waits for no one

I love you kiss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
mevisbleek:

You are a good entertainer.

Thanks Bro!
The waiting is driving me insane, I might as well drive others too!
I hope I still have people willing to answer my question or congratulate me when I get my TRV grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hehehehehe...
See small hope..
Thanks bro..
With the Statistics here...why sud I feel mine is different.....
Let God take control...

Kindly reply ur mail..or followback
Thanks..
Padike:

Guy relax, I told you they hardly send any letter if you do upfront, you might have been given. Just pray and relax
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by sholay2011(m): 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
chrisviral:

Thanks Bro!
I hope I still have people willing to answer my question or congratulate me when I get my TRV grin
Mr....your 'entertaining' posts are becoming toxic to the atmosphere here.

And we are not desperate to speed through so-so number of pages.

Please, just stop.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Ugochux(m): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
Preciousstones:

Your opnion isn't a bad one shaa..hmm, New Zealand Tuition is vry high oo

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
sholay2011:

Mr....your 'entertaining' posts are becoming toxic to the atmosphere here.

And we are not desperate to speed through so-so number of pages.

Please, just stop.

K.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mevisbleek: 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
chrisviral:

Thanks Bro!

I know how u feel. So I'm right with the dfing statement. I always knew that u are a good kid.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
mevisbleek:

I know how u feel. So I'm right with the dfing statement. I always knew that u are a good kid.

I should learn your tactics of words, rubbing insults with commendation! I like it. grin
Thanks! M feeling sleepy already! Good night.

Aunty T: please forgive my youthful exuberance grin

Sorry for the delay guys, I have been there, atleast you heard back from them.. my initial application lasted from April 25th 2014 to January 19th 2015 and I got delayed! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by berexio1: 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
Nawaoo,,,see how the delay TSUNAMI just dey sweep applicants...

Get your backup plan running ooo

A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Ugochux(m): 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
chrisviral:

I should learn your tactics of words, rubbing insults with commendation! I like it. grin

Sorry for the delay guys, I have been there, atleast you heard back from them.. my initial application lasted from April 25th 2014 to January 19th 2015 and I got delayed! grin

No wonder!!!!!!lmaooo!! Nwanne, idi egwu oo....go n slp ooo

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by toluine56(m): 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
bighead1:

Explain how you came about the money to the V.O and make it look spicy.
bighead1 thats exactly my point o. Wouldnt the vo look at me lyk one unserious fellow. Am skeptical bout it. Could i transfer the cash to a parents account nd use parent sponsor instead.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ugochux:

No wonder!!!!!!lmaooo!! Nwanne, idi egwu oo....go n slp ooo

Canada VOS are very mean, I hope to work someday at their embassy, I'm just polishing my skills grin.
Amefrica and onyeoma3 can confirm, I had the longest tey app in this thread, lol, more than 33 weeks, there and then I wanted to be a vo.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mrnilobrawn: 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
ferdimako:
You guys should decongest the process...at least folks without funding should get their cash out and head the Aussie, German or Finnish way. It is common sense!
Dem just no wan hear......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mevisbleek: 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
chrisviral:

Sorry for the delay guys, I have been there, atleast you heard back from them.. my
initial application lasted from April 25th 2014 to January 19th 2015 and I got delayed! grin

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. There might just be a little bit of sassiness in your actual character. Hmmm I'm so sorry about the delay my brother. Takecare sir.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mrnilobrawn: 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
If na delay...
I might have to go through a reputable international immigration lawyer and have him wrrite to the embassy on my application.

If na money e go collect no yawa...I think that's what they need now.

@toboy I sent you a mail.
Dont waste your time doing that, it wont change shit.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Ugochux(m): 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
mrnilobrawn:
Dem just no wan hear......
They do ooh...BTW, most schs in aussie re resumn July..cn dy meet up?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mrnilobrawn: 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
Preciousstones:
Who has ears let him hear....time waits for no one....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
Okay thanks sir
mrnilobrawn:

Dont waste your time doing that, it wont change shit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mrnilobrawn: 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Hehehehehe...
See small hope..
Thanks bro..
With the Statistics here...why sud I feel mine is different.....
Let God take control...

Kindly reply ur mail..or followback
Thanks..
Just be ready for any outcome..... I will pray along with u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by luvprince: 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ugochux:

Ask him to drop d money in ur acct gradually or u present him as ur sponsor..*i stand to be corrctd*

Gradually...? There is no times to make it gradually cry
I have to reapply it before next weekend.

So you suggest me to ask him as my co-sponsor shocked?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mrnilobrawn: 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
berexio1:
Nawaoo,,,see how the delay TSUNAMI just dey sweep applicants...

Get your backup plan running ooo

A word is enough for the wise!
Wish they will listen to u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
mevisbleek:

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. There might just be a little bit of sassiness in your actual character. Hmmm I'm so sorry about the delay my brother. Takecare sir.

I guess your right sha, I have two personality, today I'm chris, tomorrow I'm Esther! And it's giving me too much sassiness! Hmmm! I don't know what to do grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Ugochux(m): 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
luvprince:

Gradually...? There is no times to make it gradually cry I have to reapply it before next weekend.
So you suggest me to ask him as my co-sponsor shocked?
Follow your instincts...that's d way forward now! Goodluck!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ugochux:

They do ooh...BTW, most schs in aussie re resumn July..cn dy meet up?

Prepare for feb

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.