Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,630 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1073022 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by dedicateDD: 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
HUSBAND FIRST MAKE YOUR SISTER COOL DOWN ...AM OUT
Iyalodeofcanada:

Oh I see.......I dont want to be seen by the family as someone who cares more for the husband to be than the family.......I hope you understand... So i want to at least help my sister to get here by any means possible.....she is currently a graduate student in Nigeria. I am looking for a way to bring her here before. So my husband to be can apply for his open work spousal permit without any rancour. Is there any way I can bring her her through visit, then she gets a job or apply for either another masters or phd during the visit period and stay? Please advise me....Thank you so much God bless you

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mevisbleek: 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
chrisviral:

A "Bleep You bro" would be best response you would have given me just now for what I said and not this humble reply you just typed..

Oh I get, you just submitted you app, ya, it won't be good to have bad manners (good manners get prayers answered) , so there won't be a reason to everything. grin

Mr Chrisviral stokes I hail u bro. Lol. It's all good.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by pweetyfelicia: 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
@ hayqinsbFX, u did upfront medical right? if so ur passport might hve bin stamped while LOI will cme later.
Don't assume been delayed yet, u will know d outcome wen u collect ur package tomorrow.
I have a feeling of success for u tho
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
mevisbleek:

Mr Chrisviral stokes I hail u bro. Lol. It's all good.

grin grin grin
Life would be so much better if everybody were like you grin (calm, collected and happy) lol.

I salute.
These pages won't get themselves to 500, somebody has to.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
Smh..

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kfrosh: 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
@hayqinsbFX it boils down to either a simple or complex applicant. Moreover its so obvious that all College applicants that applied from beginning of March have all been delayed. I seriously need someone to proof me wrong. sad sad

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
tnuola:
Smh..

I think you have dandruff on that head! Wash it and stop shaking it. Check for bug too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by pweetyfelicia: 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
@chrisviral pls let there be decorum.ur silence will be appreciated and laudable.

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 8:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
These delays are scary.... Don't even know what to say, think or type.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 8:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
kfrosh:
@hayqinsbFX it boils down to either a simple or complex applicant. Moreover its so obvious that all College applicants that applied from beginning of March have all been delayed. I seriously need someone to proof me wrong. sad sad

My own analysis!
I think Every applicant that applied from taking clues via Nairaland thread 7 is getting delayed! The only ones testifying, are doing do just for the first time on this thread without previous questions or contributions.

Conclusion: we have Wrong advisors here. grin

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
pweetyfelicia:
@chrisviral pls let there be decorum.ur silence will be appreciated and laudable.

Sweety, I don't want to dash you delay, don't make me!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by pweetyfelicia: 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
chrisviral:

Sweety, I don't want to dash you delay, don't make me!

lool..I need a lot of delays.u can imagine me bin delayed from frustration whc has an 100 speed limit in your life.I will really appreciate that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
SeyiMilan it is well.. Sorry about your delay.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Ugochux(m): 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
chrisviral:

My own analysis!
I think Every applicant that applied from taking clues via Nairaland thread 7 is getting delayed! The only ones testifying, are doing do just for the first time on this thread without previous questions or contributions.

Conclusion: we have Wrong advisors here. grin

Your jokes can funny, annoying and rude..3 in 1..lol!!
Abeg add '*joking*' to ur posts biko.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mevisbleek: 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
tnuola:
These delays are scary.... Don't even know what to say, think or type.

Yes, it's scary to say the least. The main issue I see is that the canadian economy cannot handle the influx of immigrants at this time so the Vo's write different stuffs as denial reason.
I'm one of the people representing my company at the global energy career expo happening in Calgary now.i feel like crying to see the expression of people's faces when u tell them that's there's no open role. Well over 3000 job applicants roaming around looking for a gig. Companies letting people go even after so many years.
Canada immigration is tightening up not only study visa but across board. Go and research Bill C-24 that will take effect from June 11. This one wan make boys mad

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
pweetyfelicia:

lool..I need a lot of delays.u can imagine me bin delayed from frustration whc has an 100 speed limit in your life.I will really appreciate that.

grin grin
That's more like it.
You don't have to be humble to get your TRV.
Btw how did you know I'm frustrated?
That's no brain-er! Who else disturbs people here cheesy
Anyway work on your punctuation sha, I almost didn't get you. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
pweetyfelicia:

You should pay no attention to the thing, you're giving it the attention it seeks by replying it. Its only on the internet pple are allowed to talk to whoever, however they like so I'm not surprised.

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by richcasey: 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
SeyiMiilan:
Thank u to everyone who supported n encouraged me.... Much love... Am not leaving d thread altho I might consider oda countries and pls don't tap into my testimony yet, trv chase continues..

oooh boy... what is happening guys. Seyi menn don't let your head down.

Tnuola kindly update the list, lets see where we are atm. today wasnt a good day for traveling to canada.

Part 8 no start well.. ooya chrisviral pack ya load. angry where my cane dey

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
[b] LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (FALL -SEPT 2015)

1.Moheat: April 8 Humber College, Diploma, online delayed
2. Sexysammy0906: April 8, Vancouver Island University, MBA, Paper TRV
3. Jakay: April 8, MI of MUN, Adv. Diploma, Online delayed
4.Bepzi4jesus: April 8th, Okanaga College, Diploma, Online route delayed
5. tosinfemi: April 17, fanshawe, pgd, online delayed
6. Manover: April 21 Humber College Pgc Online delayed
7..Gravition2 : April 21 UPEI Online UG delayed
8. Darefestus: April 23rd, UofL, PG, Online delayed
9. SeyiMilan: April 23, Conestoga, PGD, Online delayed
10.. CruzAj: April 24, NSCC, Pgd, paper Route
11. HayqinsbFX: April 27, Seneca, Adv dip, paper route
12. Chubbybarbie: April 31, york uni Msc Online.
13. nigeriannewbie: May 5, U of Ottawa, PGD, paper
14. berexio1: May 7, university of waterloo, Meng, online
15. Graphical: May 8, MUN , M.ED, Online
16.. Joeyf: May 11, NSCC, DIP,Online
17. Dbaba: May12, Niagra, PGD, Online
18. Taike: May 14, U of T, PhD, Online
19. zattiezat: May 15 ,U of S, Msc, paper
20. Team12: May 15, UofW, Masters, Online MEDICALS
21. opeyemi8 : May 19, Algonqin , PGD, online
21a.pcachuks fam1: May20 NBCC DIP, online
22. pyroxene: may 21, Niagra, pgd, paper
23. samade001:May 21, ottawa, masters, paper
24. kfrosh: May22, fanshawe, PGD, Online
25. Ugochialf: May 24 Upfront medicals.Uni of Sask,Mph,Online.
26. easyxtan: Jun 1, Vancouver Island Uni MBA Online
26a pcachuks fam2: Jun1, Conestoga PDG online
27. midnightinParis: jun 4, U of M, MSC Online
28. David2: jun 4, Conestoga, PDG paper
29. Ahyotomiwa: Jun 5, U of R, M.A.SC Paper
30. Richcasey: Jun 5, Conestoga PDG Online
31 Justicia: Jun 7, York Uni Msc (LL.M) Online
32. JohnsonIyere: Jun 8, Lambton, PDG Paper
33. Jessicajessa: Jun8, Seneca, PDG Online

If you have admission and have applied for TRV Please provide the following information :
**Submission date
**Institution
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper **level of study.
BEST WISHES

UPDATED[/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
Later ke..issokay...
I don't think so...
If it willl come it wud come have come now
pweetyfelicia:
@ hayqinsbFX, u did upfront medical right? if so ur passport might hve bin stamped while LOI will cme later.
Don't assume been delayed yet, u will know d outcome wen u collect ur package tomorrow.
I have a feeling of success for u tho
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
You guys should decongest the process...at least folks without funding should get their cash out and head the Aussie, German or Finnish way. It is common sense!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
Darefestus is going for a masters (funded one sef)
So that hypothesis doesn't hold ground.

kfrosh:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
Imagine what some of you spend precious time discussing about.

Anyway, Thanks Guys for the messages, I appreciate.

I pray I dont return the gesture.

Moving forward though, I'm still in contact with Some graduate students from my University to hear their take on deferral or if I shld just go ahead with reapplication.

Please, lets keep the faith, and be positive, this is only a storm, there will be calm if we remain patient and hopeful. A couple of books I've read prepared me for times like this so whats left is to exploit whatever positive I see in my denial.

Oya Who is next to get the TRV?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
If na delay...
I might have to go through a reputable international immigration lawyer and have him wrrite to the embassy on my application.

If na money e go collect no yawa...I think that's what they need now.

@toboy I sent you a mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.