Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1076611 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by justwise(m): 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
berexio1:
Send me a PM

Send you PM to forge payslip for her?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by badtsharpguy: 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hello NLDers,

I want to do my medical examination in Lagos, I applied via the paper route and my Int'l Passport is with the Embassy. I contacted one of the Panel Physicians so as to book a medical appointment but they asked for my Int'l Passport, I told them I am not with it, then I was told to get a scanned and stamped copy from the embassy as part of the requirements for the Med. Examination.

Please, I want to know if any one here has a knowledge of this situation and how to I go about it

Please, it's urgent, Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
@dbaba sorry for the delay.
Pls ill like to understand somethings.

You mean the two sections were ticked?
You haven't satisfied the VO that u have sufficient funds to survive and also that you will leave canada at the end of your stay.

Purpose of visit and personal assets are the only things being ticked under the second section.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 2grozz: 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

You really can not be serious, you want somebody to help you forge payslip and you submit that to the Canadian embassy?

Do we still wonder why visa applications from Nigerians takes ages to be processed.

What kind of statement is this please?
No wonder what?
Please every1 has a right to say his/her needs? It was just a question....
I see no need for your disrespectful generalisation concerning Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by deedee0: 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
@Favour0011 @gabrola
SOA inflow of 42M bal 4.1M FD 10M RSA 15M
Sponsor: Dad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by deedee0: 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
@dbabba Sorry for the delay sad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by justwise(m): 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
2grozz:

What kind of statement is this please?
No wonder what?
Please every1 has a right to say his/her needs? It was just a question....
I see no need for your disrespectful generalisation concerning Nigerians.

Yes but that excludes looking for a way to commit fraud.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
We're you called for medicals?
There sud be attachments in that mail..
badtsharpguy:
Hello NLDers,

I want to do my medical examination in Lagos, I applied via the paper route and my Int'l Passport is with the Embassy. I contacted one of the Panel Physicians so as to book a medical appointment but they asked for my Int'l Passport, I told them I am not with it, then I was told to get a scanned and stamped copy from the embassy as part of the requirements for the Med. Examination.

Please, I want to know if any one here has a knowledge of this situation and how to I go about it

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by yemite295: 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
justwise:

I totally agree with u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by DMX0606: 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
ahyotomiwa:

I dont think thats right..instead its weird, but i dont tink they would waive medicals for u..y they tell odas to do it..so want i can say is sometin is wrong somewhere.

Have u noticed that MOST people who got there medical on the 03/07 got dispatched by 09/07? (IRRESPECTIVE OF DAY OF MEDICAL)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by yemite295: 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
justwise:

When people from other countries here nigeria....they think about fraud....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by DMX0606: 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
There's no fixed date after medical mail when you see dispatch.
If you say after the do their medicals then 5days later they see dispatch.
That's normal.
Buh u won't see dispatch 5days after u recieve a medical mail and u haven't done the medicals.
I will be much convinced if I can get some who got medicals email as at 03/07 and has not been dispatched as at 09/07.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Kepner(f): 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
olageeee:
Thanks so much for the reply....

yes two related pple...( the same surname) but when u say well funded. SOA.....

like. how much are we looking at?

when you say well funded.....do you mean the inflow or the closing balance? thanks kissThanks so much for the reply....

You're welcome!

Well, I can't quote an exact figure for the SOA balance, but I'll just say enough to cover tuition (1 year), boarding, and living expenses (for at least 6 months), for the both of you.

Seems like a lot though, but in some lucky cases your sponsor's cash flow can be good enough to show the VO evidence of good funding. You could also tell your sponsor to include investments (properties, stocks, etc), if available.

I also hope there's a good enough relationship between you guys and your sponsor because you wouldn't want to get the VO wondering why he/she is willing to expend so much.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by justwise(m): 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
yemite295:

When people from other countries hear nigeria....they think about fraud....

They are not far from the truth.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by badtsharpguy: 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
We're you called for medicals?
There sud be attachments in that mail..

Only the medical form was attached.

Please how can I contact CIC for my stamped passport.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
dbabba:
After 8 weeks of torture, my application was refused. Reasons are insufficient funds, personal assets and purpose of visit.

Docs submmitted
List of docs submitted

1. Personal

Letter of intent
CV
Transcript
Degree cert
Transcript
ICT training certificate
LOI from employer
ID card
Receipt of professional registration fee
NYSC
Receipt of first term tuition

2. Maternal Uncle (main sponsor)

Company SOA for 6 months (bal of 5m and total inflow of 26m)
Letter of introduction from bank
Letter of sponsorship
Notarized affidavit of support
Company CAC form
National ID card
Tax clearance cert
Cs of O (2 landed properties in Lagos)
CSCS statement worth 13m

3. Mother (co-sponsor)

SOA closing bal of 1.4m
Letter of sponsorship
Letter of introduction from bank

4. Father (co-sponsor)

SOA closing bal of 150k
Letter of sponsorship

I must however not fail to say this; I got a backdated employment letter through a family friend in order to prove home ties even though I had never worked for this company. This really worried my conscience after submitting the app. My course is GIS at Niagara college and only has fall intake. I'm shifting my horizon to finland or germany. Thanks everyone.

it is well bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ahyotomiwa: 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
DMX0606:

I will be much convinced if I can get some who got medicals email as at 03/07 and has not been dispatched as at 09/07.

i know of 3 ppl including me....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
@mirenda don't try forge a payslip u might implicate ur self if ur salary reflects in ur account it would show in ur statement of account in my own case I didn't include a payslip in my app and my salary don't reflect in my account still got my trv

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
grin grin grin
Okay
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
See, your hypothesis is wrong.
It clearly shows you don't know much about how this thing works
Read just this part 8 and you'll sample several cases.
As. To someone...check out @doctolz medicals on 3rd no dispatch till now.
DMX0606:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
But you got an LOI from your company statng how much u earn...thats key
kennykentipsy:
@mirenda don't try forge a payslip u might implicate ur self if ur salary reflects in ur account it would show in ur statement of account in my own case I didn't include a payslip in my app and my salary don't reflect in my account still got my trv
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
Read few pages backward it was sorted out there
Besides would you mind to share when you applied and when you got called for medicals.

Your proposed course of study and docs submitted too..
badtsharpguy:

Only the medical form was attached.

Please how can I contact CIC for my stamped passport.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
badtsharpguy:
Hello NLDers,

upon notification of medical from CIC they send u a copy of ur scaned passport and medical form but if u didn't get either of them send them a ASAP to complain
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mikel88: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
GWorld1:
Hi, am new here.... I av bin given admission in University of Windsor to study MEng Civil Engineering... am suppose to resume in September... bt I avnt started my application yet @ all... Lol... I av started reading from part 7 just nw... it is damn long embarassed if u av any pointer 4 me.. just quote me pls...
Thanks
pls I need to confirm something from u did u submit a hardcopy of ur transcripts via email for admission consideration or u wait till your school was able to get u the official copy and u send it to international admission address directly? Pls urgent response is higly needed here Because I just got a mail from them requesting for my documents and I know the official copy will be a nit late before it get there .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Kepner(f): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
DMX0606:

send a mail to accraimmigration. it's in the mail they sent to u. they will reply in about 5 working days. mine came the same way (without medical form), then I wrote to them through all the email available in the email sent to me. they replied in 5day but on the 8 day after the first medical mail my application was dispatch from accra when I have not even done the medicals. they could be funny sometimes. yet to pick up my documents.

I do think it's possible that you got your Trv approved already (as we all know, these people can be unusual sometimes) but there's still that other larger possibility of delay, given that you didn't even undergo any medical examination, it's there for a reason.

But I think what baffles me the most is the fact that you haven't even gone to pick up your documents by now, you're not even the least bit anxious.. that's amazing.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
But you got an LOI from your company statng how much u earn...thats key
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by skymorbabs: 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
Leader in d house!!!
Is it really true dat MUN tuition for PGD is $3,780?
Would they accept CGPA 1.95 for dia PGD?
Plssss share any more useful info sm1 might later need abt MUN.
Tanxxxxx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by dbabba: 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
@dbaba sorry for the delay.
Pls ill like to understand somethings.

You mean the two sections were ticked?
You haven't satisfied the VO that u have sufficient funds to survive and also that you will leave canada at the end of your stay.

Purpose of visit and personal assets are the only things being ticked under the second section.

Insufficient funds under first section, then personal assets and purpose of visit under the second section
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by dharmmie04(m): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
Okay house!..so After 8 weeks of wait, just got delayed.
Reason: purpose of study.
I applied for a pg certificate in information tech. Solutions
Studied my bsc online at the university of london.(management information systems)
Sent original docs of cert. Nd transcripts and my SOP. Dnt really know what else they were expecting.
Any ideas on what to do next please, and if i reapply immediately wuld it still be possible to meet up as i'm meant to resume on d 8th of september.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by badtsharpguy: 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
kennykentipsy:

upon notification of medical from CIC they send u a copy of ur scaned passport and medical form but if u didn't get either of them send them a ASAP to complain

Please, kindly help with the mail address for contacting them. I have been searching, it wasn't on the mail I received.

I received my medical notification via a do not reply @ cic -- (applied via paper route).

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.